PDA

View Full Version : Day of Reckoning tournament Round 2

Joe Kerr
09-18-2004, 01:00 PM
Day of Reckoning Round 2

Match 1

The Rock (Mayo) vs.Andre the Giant (Savior) HARDCORE MATCH

Immediatly Rock picks up a crutch but is clothslined. Andre seems to be having the upperhand,

Andre gets his special up and Chokeslams the Rock 1...2...3 ???????? Relatively fast match.

Winner Andre the giant

Rock suffers his first loss :(

Match 2

Chris Jericho (assman) vs.Edge (Remyredassasian) LADDER MATCH

Edge and Y2J fight over the ladder Edge getting the upperhand. Edge goes up the ladder first but

is knocked down. Jericho sets up the ladder climbing to the top, Meanwhile edge on the outside

grabs another ladder sets it up beside Jerichos and misses a wheel kick on Jerichos ladder.

Jericho grabs the belt.

Winner Jericho

Edge suffers his first loss

Match 3

Kurt Angle (Jonster) vs. Eddie Guerrero (MVP) HELL IN A CELL

Last 2 matches went Quick hopefully this drags out longer. Originaly I was going to do a Iron man

match. Eddie starts off in control hitting a suplex and stomping on angle. Angle comes back

applying a leg submission. Eddie comes back with another suplex. Again angle works on the legs.

Angles special is up and he hits triple german suplexs...Eddie Now firing back hits a double

underhook suplex on Angle...Angle comes back Hitting the angle slam 2 1/2 count Angle again hits

it 1....2...3 count..

Winner Kurt angle

Eddie gets his first loss

Match 4

Randy Orton (Sephiroth) vs. Batista (Hollywood red) CAGE MATCH

Batista fires first hitting a neck breaker and back body drop, Orton comes back with a enziguri.

Orton goes to kick Batista but is caught and nailed with a trapped suplex. Batista is starting to

dominate orton. Batista shoulder thrust orton in the corner then Power bombs him, RKO out of

nowhere, Orton is dominating the match now. Orton reverses a whip to the corner and taunts

Batista only to get a boot then powerbombed again. Batista picks up Orton only to get the RKO...

Batista stands up into another RKO. Orton attempts to climb out but is stopped just short of the

top. Batista is back in control, Batistas special is up and again Powerbombs Orton. Batista

climbs the cage but is quickly knocked down..(surprised neither have gone for a pin) Orton nails

another RKO and begins climbing. Batistas up but Orton just barely made it over the cage...

Winner Randy Orton

Batista suffers his first loss

Match 5

Christian (Ecko 03 complex) vs. Chris Benoit (Fugitive) vs. Mark Jindrak (Loopydate) TLC

Both Jindrak and Christian grab tables and team up against benoit. Benoit works over Jindraks

arms Benoit knocks down Jindrak and Christian takes out benoit and climbs the ladder. Standing on

top Benoit knocks him off. Jindrak is in Danger and laying outside the ring. Christian is

dominating Benoit in the ring. Benoit and Jindrak double powerbomb christian the fight goes out

side Benoit picking up a chair. nailing christian. (Jindrak has disapeared) Benoit has christian

in a arm submission outside the ring. and.....oh theres Jindrak he appearently went in the ring

and climbed the ladder to win....lol

Winner Mark Jindrak

Benoit and christian suffer a loss

That sums up the winners Shortly the losers of last weeks matches will be up.

V
09-18-2004, 01:16 PM
gfdg

Joe Kerr
09-18-2004, 02:12 PM
Match 6

John Cena (Deadmanwalkin) vs.Shelton Benjamin (Mitch_h) HARDCORE MATCH

Benjamin picks up the belt clocking Cena. Cena comes right back toe kicking Benjamin into a neck breaker. Benjamin right back in it shuffle kicks cena and goes for a pin, 1 count. Cena misses the 5 Knuckle shuffle and is hit with 2 German suplexs (i beleive its one of Sheltons finishers in the game) 1....2....3... Benjamin picks up his first win.

Winner Shelton Benjamin

Cena has 2 losses

Match 7

Rhyno (deathtrap) vs. Shawn Micheals (xero limit 126) HELL IN A CELL

Micheals hits a Hurricarana right off the bat, Rhyno hits a right but then is blocked as micheals fires back . Rhyno nails a bulldog and goes for a suplex but is blocked Hbk hits a shuffle kick into the corner. hbk climbs up the turnbuckle mounting punches. He then hits the Bulldog and delivers his signature Elbow drop from the top rope. 1....2.....3 Shawn Micheals gets the pin.

winner Shawn Micheals

Rhyno is at 2 losses

Match 8

Undertaker(Big Vito) vs. Triple H (Gohan3k) First Blood match

Taker starts with a right and a DDt. Taker Irish whips HHH into the corner and unloads rights and lefts. HHH hits the high knee goes to the top rope and misses a elbow drop Taker does his big splash in the corner twice to HHH, then nails a ddt and elbow drop from the top rope. HHH toe kicks taker but taker grabs HHH and delivers the tombstone piledriver and goes for the pin....No pins in a first blood match geeez so again he delivers a pile driver. HHH is in Danger HHH hits a suplex but taker is quickly back up in control. Taker again tombstones HHH... Taker is destroying HHH. HHH hits a swinging neckbreaker. and another suplex PEDIGREE!!!!!!!!! HHH finally does some damage to taker...Jericho runs down nailing HHH. Jericho is working over HHH's head, Jericho was going to deliver a finisher but the ref got him out of the ring. HHH fires off rights but is grabbed by the throat and tossed. Taker applys a leg submission ...HHH is in horrible health pretty much all red. HHH taps but again its first blood. HHH goes for the pedigree but taker back drops him....HHH tries again and nails it...taker gets up quickly and tombstones HHH..Taker then mounts HHH and bust him open. Really good long match.

Winner Undertaker

HHH is at 2 losses

Match 9

Kane (Gonzo) vs. Ric Flair (Shaggy) TABLE MATCH

Flair goes for a table but Kane takes it from him. Flair grabs another and is beasting Kane. Flair puts Kane on the table goes for a powerbomb but Kane reverses and throws Flair through the table...wow that lasted about a minute.

Winner Kane

Flair is at 2 losses

Match 10

Big Show (Disturbed316) vs. Bret Hart (Dave Wadding) vs. Roddy Pipper (kapoutman) Hardcore Match

hart hits a neck breaker on pipperBig show scoop slams hart. Hart with a kendo stick whacks pipper.Big show again scoop slams hart and throws pipper. Piper hits both Hart and show with a crutch. Hart hits a neck breaker on show. pipper gets a table and beats on hart and show. hart tries to pin show but pipper breaks it up. big show clocks pipper with the ring bell. Pipper puts show in a submission but hart breaks it up.Hart tries to german suplex show but cant lift him. hart applys the sharpshooter on pipper doing some damage before being broken up. Big show chokeslams Bret. Pipper is in red.....Pipper trys for the pin on bret but show breaks it up....Hart applies the sharpshooter on Pipper but its broken up. Big show then chokeslams bret...show is then busted open Bret applies the sharpshooter on Bigshow but pipper quickly breaks it up. the match keeps switching around..on the outside Hart tries to takedown show for a sharpshooter but show counters with a powerbomb. Back in the ring Show and pipper double team powerbomb hart..Pipper applllys a submission on show almost making him tap..Show chokeslams Hart but is attacked by pipper before getting the pin,..Hart applies a sharpshooter to pipper...if show stayed down 3 more seconds hart wouldve had it. Pipper hits a double underhook ddt on hart Show breaks up the pin. Hart applies the Sharpshooter on Show, pipper breaks it up. Hart bust Pipper open..Hart applys the sharpshooter on Pipper with show out..PIPPER TAPS!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner Bret the Hitman Hart

Show and Pipper are at 2 losses

There you go, Not sure about the next matches yet. People at 2 losses will not take on other wrestlers at 2 losses giving them a chance to stay in it. Also they will get to pick the type of match they want...Im considering letting them pick there opponet as well as long as it isnt someone theyve already wrestled and someone who isnt at 2 losses.

V
09-18-2004, 02:17 PM
i'm at 2 losses bah, oh well

Joe Kerr
09-18-2004, 02:32 PM
------win loss
Rock 1 1
Jericho 2 0
Kurt Angle 2 0
Randy Orton 2 0
Bret Hart 1 1
Benoit 1 1
Jindrak 2 0
Kane 1 1
HHH 0 2
HBK 1 1
John Cena 0 2
Andre the Giant 2 0
Edge 1 1
Eddie Guerrero 1 1
Batista 1 1
Big Show 0 2
Piper 0 2
Christian 1 1
Ric Flair 0 2
Undertaker 1 1
Rhyno 0 2
Shelton Benjamin 1 1

Those with 2 losses can pick there next opponet as long as its not someone else with 2 losses..and preferably someone you havent wrestled (of course if you want to fight someone who has already taken you out, your loss) You may also pick the type of match. Please do so by Friday.

V
09-18-2004, 02:42 PM
Triple H and Bret Hart vs Shelton Benjamin, Handicap normal match :D

if that's not allowed:

Triple H vs Shelton Benjamin, 20 min iron man match

Joe Kerr
09-18-2004, 02:48 PM
Triple H and Bret Hart vs Shelton Benjamin, Handicap normal match :D

if that's not allowed:

Triple H vs Shelton Benjamin, 20 min iron man match

I did say any kinda match against any wrestler as long as that wrestler hasnt loss twice...Desperatly trying to stay in arnt you. lol

The Answer
09-18-2004, 02:53 PM
Damn,2 losses already.I'll take on Jindrak in a last man standing match

DaveWadding
09-18-2004, 02:57 PM
Radd, I wish you'd learn how to spell PIPER.

Joe Kerr
09-18-2004, 03:16 PM
Radd, I wish you'd learn how to spell PIPER.

Do now.

Joe Kerr
09-18-2004, 03:18 PM
Damn,2 losses already.I'll take on Jindrak in a last man standing match

you realise he is undefeated... Your wish.

thats 2 of the 6 matches.
still need
Rhyno
flair
PIPER
Big Show

loopydate
09-18-2004, 03:42 PM
That's right! Mark Jindrak is undefeated!

Volchok
09-18-2004, 03:53 PM
good job on your win loopy...

Jonster
09-18-2004, 06:00 PM
:cool:

V
09-18-2004, 06:02 PM
That's right! Mark Jindrak is undefeated!

which is weird considering he has the lowest in game stats in this tournament!

Jonster
09-18-2004, 06:05 PM
:o

Disturbed316
09-18-2004, 06:18 PM
OMG BIG SHOW :mad::rant::mad:

I blame Piper :mad:

Anyway, I want Big Show vs Batista in a Hardcore match :rant:

The Answer
09-18-2004, 06:20 PM
you realise he is undefeated... Your wish.

thats 2 of the 6 matches.
still need
Rhyno
flair
PIPER
Big Show

He has the lowest rating in the tourney.The A.I sounds like it's garbage in this game.I mean I can see Cena losing twice but HHH is always one of the highest rated guys and he is 0-2

The Answer
09-18-2004, 06:22 PM
OMG BIG SHOW :mad::rant::mad:

I blame Piper :mad:

Anyway, I want Big Show vs Batista in a Hardcore match :rant:

Interesting selection.If I was Show I probably would have wanted to face Christian in a hardcore match

Shaggy
09-18-2004, 06:39 PM
If I can pick who I want to fight next (since im at 2 losses, Damn Flair) I want to go against the guy at the top. I want a match against Jericho....any type.

Joe Kerr
09-19-2004, 11:38 AM
Triple H and Bret Hart vs Shelton Benjamin, Handicap normal match

Cena Vs. Jindrak last man standing

Big show vs. Batista in a Hardcore match

Flair vs. Jericho..how about a submission match?

Just need Piper and Rhyno then I can figure out the other matches

V
09-19-2004, 11:53 AM
last man standing matches aren't in this game =\

closest thing you can do is a match with nothing on besides KO

Savio
09-19-2004, 05:50 PM
I'll fight Rhyno if he doesn't choose.

Disturbed316
09-19-2004, 07:40 PM
Interesting selection.If I was Show I probably would have wanted to face Christian in a hardcore match

Didn't notice Christian on the list, I just skimmed through it an Batista's name stuck out the most :-\

Shaggy
09-20-2004, 12:08 PM
Flair vs. Jericho..how about a submission match?

sound good..... :'( prepares to lose for a 3rd time :'(

The Answer
09-24-2004, 09:34 PM
last man standing matches aren't in this game =\

closest thing you can do is a match with nothing on besides KO

Ok I'll take a hell in a cell match.I hope they have them or else this game would really bite

V
09-25-2004, 02:05 AM
they do, is radd banned or something? is this tournament gonna go on? =\

Joe Kerr
09-25-2004, 11:01 AM
Tourny starts now.

Im going to keep Cena Jindrak lastman standing match. Im going to do all the matches mentioned above first. and since piper and rhyno didnt pick a match. Ill figure something fun out for the two of them.

V
09-26-2004, 02:33 AM
kick ass, i better not lose this match