PDA

View Full Version : Blatant Mistakes?

BCWWF
09-18-2004, 06:18 PM
What are some blatant mistakes that wrestlers have made in promos?

I was just thinking about it and has the Rock ever came out and "Finally, The Rock has come back...to Milwaukee!" when he is actually in Detroit or something? Examples!

LK
09-18-2004, 06:25 PM
Sid at an event when JR asked if he could take the heavy offence on a live promo, Sid's response:
Sid: Well all the septics, skeptics, sorry lets do that again
JR: We're live
Sid: Sorry, all the skeptics will get their answer tongiht
Sid steps back with a look that suggest s that he is thinking "F***"

Stickman
09-19-2004, 08:16 PM
Hulk Hogan fucked up a few times I believe. I think he said some pretty dumb things at the begining of the NWO. Don't remember what exactly, but do remember scratching my head a few times.

Mister Sinister
09-19-2004, 10:13 PM
Road Dogg messed up on time in his entrance before a match with Kane on Sunday Night Heat, and said Detriot when he was in Cleveland

Danny Electric
09-19-2004, 10:31 PM
JR messes up every time he commentates.

TJ4LIFE
09-20-2004, 08:11 AM
an example of JR messin up is the 98 KOTR - when Foley was thrown off the cell.
Instead of saying 'GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY' he said something like 'UM-OM-DUN-SMIGHTY!'
But thats normal for him....

Aussie Skier
09-20-2004, 09:43 AM
apparently, hogan at first could not get NWO right
and said WNO and similar :D

FourFifty
09-20-2004, 03:41 PM
<font color=cyan>Not really a mess up, but worth saying.

"Kurt Angle: Brock, you and me.... We aren't over!"

More like the WORST choice of words possible.

BCWWF
09-21-2004, 03:13 AM
Theres got to be some really blatant ones out there, like famous ones

Afterlife
09-29-2004, 08:55 PM
JR once said, in reference to Austin's deceitful nature, "The tiger has changed his stripes because he is a rattlesnake!" Also, when Taker first came out to a Limp Bizkit song, JR made a comment along the lines of "Well, this is the Underatker, and hs bizkit is most definitely not limp."

CosaNostra
09-30-2004, 11:21 AM
During a promo when Bad News Brown was in the then WWF, he said witha scowl on his face "I take no mercy, and give no prisoners". Mean Gene Okerlund was like :wtf: but Brown just kept going stoically with the promo.

Mike the Metal Ed
09-30-2004, 12:02 PM
When Chris Jericho first used his current Titantron video, there were two fuck ups. First JR says "And what a main event we're kicking off with tonight!" and Lilian Garcia announces Jericho as being from "Winnitoba, Manitoba, Canada"

CosaNostra
09-30-2004, 12:10 PM
Gene Okerlund at SumerSlam 89: The SS logo behind him falls and Gene says "Ah FUUCK IT" forgetting he's on live.

Afterlife
10-01-2004, 07:36 AM
During a promo when Bad News Brown was in the then WWF, he said witha scowl on his face "I take no mercy, and give no prisoners". Mean Gene Okerlund was like :wtf: but Brown just kept going stoically with the promo. :rofl: THat's awesome!