PDA

View Full Version : Really Crappy Smackdown Spoilers

Dave Youell
09-22-2004, 06:35 AM
Sorry this isn't the most detailed report in the world

------------------------------------------------------------
credit: lordsofpain.net
Decent Crowd. Not packed, but very full. Not a lot of empty seats.

Started off with the "Lonely Road" video. New footage added. Trish and Jericho among others.

Velocity

Carlito Caribbean Cool (who got good heat) vs Shannon Moore

--Good match. Carlito uses a side slam type finisher for the win. Sorry, bad with move names. Kind of like a reversed Side Russian Leg Sweep, only he picks the guy up.

- Bill DeMott and Josh Mathews enter. Long intro to Bill’s music.

Nunzio (w/ Johnny) vs Akio

- Really good match.

Rico and Charlie Haas (w/ Jackie) vs The Bashams

-Big return for Rico, who had a lot of crowd support. Rico gets the pin after a moonsualt.

Rene Dupree (w/ Kenzo and Hiroko) vs Hardcore Holly

--Rene really riled up the crowd early in the match. Big Heat for the guy

-Side note: noticed that Hiroko is now wearing the French and Japanese flags in her hair, and worked the two into her fan. (hey, it’s Hardcore Holly, not that exciting)

Johnny The Bull vs Tony Cilantro (?)

-Jobber squash match

Smackdown

Big Eddy Chant after Michael Cole and Tazz enter.

-Vince tells us it’s going to be a special night.

Kidman vs Paul London

--Kidman leaves the ring right after the bell to a lot of boos. Count out victory for Paul London.

Booker T enters. Impromptu match. London Wins.

-Big Cena chant for Booker

Foley favorite moment

Kidman and Teddy talk

-Great promo from Spike and Rey. Kenzo tells Rey to speak in English after he gets all Latino. Really good segment

Rey vs Spike (w/ Dudley’s)

- Good match. Kenzo and Rene come out. They help Spike keep his belt.

Steph favorite moment. Watch the show for this.

T-Shirt guy bombard audience (like 15 T-shirts given out). I don’t get one. Bastard.

-Moments ago, no commentary

Recap of prison love scene with Heidenriech and Mikey Cole. Touching. In a creepy way. Nice edit job, but you still feel the love.

Johnny goes to see Vince

The Ministry (Gangrel and Viscera) vs Taker

-JBL watches from the roof of his limo. Viscera sucks. Pretty quick squash match. Taker wins adn then taunts Bradshaw.

Vince talks with Johnny. Watch the show for this. Johnny says he and Vince are a lot alike. Johnny reads more touching poetry.

Crowd chants Eddy

Plug Next Top Model

Stone Cold shows up on the screen.Big crowd pop.

Schoolgirl match. Dawn Marie vs Torrie Wilson. They look great.

-Teddy comes out and flubs his line, but still manages to announce that Old School will be part of the match. Moolah and Mae enter. Booing ensues.

Moolah and Mae win. Dead silence.

-Thank God for hot chicks.

-Torrie tries to get the fans to cheer. Dead silence.

Eddy chant again

Stone Cold moment. Big pop. Cut short. Booing ensues.

Superstar Billy Graham makes an appearance.

Carlito Promo

John Cena steals the Rock and Stone Cold’s catchphrases from the top of a truck. Not in the arena.

No Mercy Card Rundown
Eddy vs Luther Reins

Kurt Angle cuts a great promo. Hearty "What?" chant

Hogan favorite moment. Big pop

Eddy and Big Show vs Angle and Luther
Still no mic time for the big man.
Ending was mark Jindrak running out to interfere. Angle gets a tranq gun (I kid you not) and shoots Big Show. Then they shave part of his head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just don't know where to beging with this:

1. London beat Booker? What the hell was the point of that? London will still feud with Kidman and it makes Booker look weak as fuck

2. CCC first match is on Velocity, god i hope that was a dark match

3. Molah and Mae just don't draw except it the rest of the world had in 1999

4. Got to be depressing when the 3 biggest pops of the night belong to people who no longer work for your company

5. and WTF with Jindrack! Man i feel sorry for this guy, first he's meant to be in Evolution, then they put him in singles, then they tag him with Cade which leads to nothing, then he's lex lugar with Teddy and now he's Angles newest bitch. Fuck

SuperSlim
09-22-2004, 08:44 AM
Smackdown! is more confusin that I remeber it ever bein. I'm too mixed with emotions to pick just one.

The Mackem
09-22-2004, 09:49 AM
They seem to go from decent shows to awful ones continuously. What's with the pointless fights within feuds.

Aussie Skier
09-22-2004, 07:42 PM
I just don't know where to beging with this:

1. London beat Booker? What the hell was the point of that? London will still feud with Kidman and it makes Booker look weak as fuck

London lost to Booker