PDA

View Full Version : the future for Heidenreich

Impact!
09-23-2004, 01:59 AM
what the hell is up with heidenreich, i missed smackdown last week and saw his "raping micheal cole" segment and thought to myself unless he wants his future wrestling name to be the "ringmaster" :naughty: :shifty: he better stop that and think up a new gimic

thoughts

Aussie Skier
09-23-2004, 02:08 AM
i'm impartial.
i've missed the latest smackdown, but i do think he is getting unfair X-pac heel heat.

His beatdowns have been very good, and quite creative, esspecailly against Josh Mathews.

I'll hafta see this whole michael Cole thing tho.
and hafta see how he pulls up in a match

V
09-23-2004, 03:12 AM
heidenrape will be his new name, with "The Back shot" being his nick name

Corkscrewed
09-23-2004, 06:25 PM
ROFLMAO!!! May I borrow Heidenrape for captions? :love:

V
09-23-2004, 09:11 PM
sure

Mr. Nerfect
09-25-2004, 03:27 AM
I would love to see a tag team with Heidenreich & Ken Shamrock for some reason. Paul Heyman would really make that entertaining.

Mister Sinister
09-25-2004, 03:50 AM
Hell Team him and Snitzsky together and call them the Sex Offenders

Doink
09-25-2004, 05:14 AM
i think its time they gave him a proper match, if he wants to carry on beating over, sorry up announcers then at least make it a challange and get tazz to stand up for michael cole (thus giving tazz a chance to wrestle again which id love to see).

but knowing the creative team, his first matches will be against softcore holly and his amazing drop kick, then billy gunn, then some cruzierweight, then back to the announcers.

if he's as crazy as what they are trying to say he is then make him try and beat up the big show because that would defo prove how crazy and how good the guy really is!

lmao @ heidenrape

rob11
09-25-2004, 12:12 PM
heidenrape will be his new name, with "The Back shot" being his nick name

damn! ive been using that for a while. but you posted it first! you can use it as a verb too.

Michael Cole was Heidenraped on smackdown

Dorkchop
09-25-2004, 02:29 PM
I'm pretty sure we won't be seeing him in the WWE one year from now. I just have that feeling.

BlackDawn2024
09-25-2004, 06:44 PM
What's the future for Heidenreich? Simple: Nothing. The guy has no future in wrestling. You can only rape Michael Cole so many times before everyone loses interest.

Mr. Nerfect
09-25-2004, 08:40 PM
I'm pretty sure we won't be seeing him in the WWE one year from now. I just have that feeling.

Nah, I think he'll still be around, just not in any important role.

Mayo
09-25-2004, 09:12 PM
i think its time they gave him a proper match, if he wants to carry on beating over, sorry up announcers then at least make it a challange and get tazz to stand up for michael cole (thus giving tazz a chance to wrestle again which id love to see).

but knowing the creative team, his first matches will be against softcore holly and his amazing drop kick, then billy gunn, then some cruzierweight, then back to the announcers.

if he's as crazy as what they are trying to say he is then make him try and beat up the big show because that would defo prove how crazy and how good the guy really is!

lmao @ heidenrapeNah they won't put him up against guys like Gunn and Holly because they are too big for Heineken to manhandle. They need to give him someone smaller like Nunzio or London so that he can destroy them and make him seem like an animal.

The CyNick
09-25-2004, 10:39 PM
He'll get a huge push, fall flat on his face (literally) and then fall off the face of the earth. He might wind up in a program with Taker, that is if he manages to get any heat on him.

Gone Mad
09-25-2004, 10:55 PM
The future for Heidi- reich? Anything but main-events and Poetry.com, that's for sure.

Heidi reich = ....oh, Nothing.

Impact!
09-25-2004, 11:41 PM
Michael Cole was Heidenraped on smackdown[/QUOTE]

or you you could have hieden-rapes new catch phrase " u just got Hiedenraped "

Anybody Thrilla
09-26-2004, 12:27 PM
It's probably just me...because it usually is...but I watched Smackdown for the first time in a LONG time for the fifth anniversary show, and I thought Heidenreich was quite entertaining. He's intense. And he's got some mic skills, whether you want to admit to it or not. Just give him a little bit of a chance. He might surpise you guys.

[/Heidenreich's brother]

Team Sheep
09-26-2004, 02:56 PM
That was a rape, by Heidenrape.

Anybody Thrilla
09-26-2004, 03:12 PM
I can't wait until it's revealed that all along, Little Johnny was just a midget who helps him rape people.

*sniff sniff*...you smell that? That's right, it's ratings.