PDA

View Full Version : In Need for the Future (Leaders/Champions)

sensai86
09-27-2004, 12:06 PM
I don't know if it's just me, but these are the people I see leading the WWE in the future, or maybe people that could be Champions.

-Egde/Christian-Great as a tag team and even better as solo performer. Great on the mic and the ring.
-The Hurricane-I'm going to be real, I don't think the WWE would put the titlte on a "superhero", but the wrestler Shane Helms, get a little more buff, I think he could do it.
-RVD-This is so sad knowing he sould have been a champion along time ago, but I don't think the WWE is not that stupid :shifty: nore RVD. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Can't think of any more now, Any of you agree or have something else to spit. :?:

Cruiserweight 3:16
09-27-2004, 12:33 PM
I agree with Edge and Christian - add Sylvain Grenier, Renee Dupree, Jericho, Orton, Cena and possibly Jindrak, Cade, Benjamin and Conway and I think those lot can do some alright business in the future.

There's gonna be more superstars that come and go that will be thrusted into the main event. In all fairness I'm not even sure if the superstars I've mentioned could do well in the main event scene or not.

The Answer
09-27-2004, 03:47 PM
I don't know if it's just me, but these are the people I see leading the WWE in the future, or maybe people that could be Champions.

-Egde/Christian-Great as a tag team and even better as solo performer. Great on the mic and the ring.
-The Hurricane-I'm going to be real, I don't think the WWE would put the titlte on a "superhero", but the wrestler Shane Helms, get a little more buff, I think he could do it.
-RVD-This is so sad knowing he sould have been a champion along time ago, but I don't think the WWE is not that stupid :shifty: nore RVD. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Can't think of any more now, Any of you agree or have something else to spit. :?:

No Orton?It's his destiny :D .I agree with RVD,Edge and Christian but I really hope Van Dam wins the title soon

Doink
09-27-2004, 03:54 PM
id like to see them take one of the kids they get from tough enough and really push them, apart from that id say shelton benjamin on raw and id like to see them give charlie haas a good push on smack down but think he's better suited to tag team action.

sensai86
09-27-2004, 03:55 PM
Orton already won the title and will win it again, so he's made it.

Innovator
09-27-2004, 04:41 PM
AJ Styles, future of wrestling

loopydate
09-27-2004, 06:31 PM
Mark Jindrak
Johnny Stamboli
Chuck Palumbo
Sean O'Haire
Mike Sanders
Shawn Stasiak
Reno

Don't know where that list came from. :shifty:

Mr. Nerfect
09-27-2004, 07:43 PM
Luther Reigns
He will be huge, IMO. I think he's like the WWE's version of Taz in ECW. Eventually he'll be one of their lead faces and/or heels.

Mark Jindrak
The WWE seems intent on using him, and getting him exposure. Jindrak can work well, and has a great ring look.

Charlie Haas
Rico is close, but I think he's character is too cartoonish, and he's getting a bit too old to be used as a reliable carrier of the company. Haas will be huge, however, and I hope to see Rico as his manager when he retires from the ring.

Shelton Benjamin
He's already on the way, and he shows character in everything he's done since leaving SmackDown! (did anyone else catch the laugh he spat out when he was about to clothesline Batista over the top rope on RAW?). He will be a major face, and I could see him being able to bend into heel territory as well.

Maven
Just a feeling. He can get over, and he can wrestle alright.

Rob Conway
See his matches with Benoit. Conwya is one of the more talented guys to come out of OVW, and I'd love to see him play a lead role on RAW.

Sylvain Grenier
I can just see big things for this guy.

Rene Dupree
See above.

Garrison Cade
He's still fairly young, and could get over with the proper gimmick. I don't care what anyone else thinks, I believe "H.B. Cade" could get over huge. Especially with Shawn Michaels as his manager.

John Cena
He's already on the way to the top. I think he needs to stop rapping on the way to the ring. Some of them are really unintelligent, and really defeat the purpose of the John Cena character. He could rap on the way to the ring with music as a heel, but I think he just needs ot be more of a brawler and only occasionally rap as promos or release them onto CD.

Batista
Again, he's already on the way. He's getting more and more exposure and slwoly building in credibility. In a few years time he will be having some really enjoyable major feuds.

Sensei Of Mattitude
09-27-2004, 07:50 PM
Triple H is the Future........

and Shawn Michaels

don't forget The Undertaker

Sting Fan
09-27-2004, 07:54 PM
I agree with all of those Except Grenier, Cade and Batista to a lesser extent.

First of all I am still not content with Greniers in ring skill he is sloppy and boring but thats just my opinion of him maybe others see in him something I am missing.

Cade I just cant stand I dont know why I think it is the way he looks it just bothers me for some reason.

And Batista, man I mark out for Batista every time I see him. He is a good verging on realy good big man worker he has the look and the build so he could well win the big belt oneday and quite frankly i would cheer him all the way. But he is I think about 33 so he dosent have a long future but I do think that pushed right he will leave a big impact on the WWE in the coming say 3-4 years.

Mr. Nerfect
09-27-2004, 08:29 PM
I agree with all of those Except Grenier, Cade and Batista to a lesser extent.

First of all I am still not content with Greniers in ring skill he is sloppy and boring but thats just my opinion of him maybe others see in him something I am missing.

Cade I just cant stand I dont know why I think it is the way he looks it just bothers me for some reason.

And Batista, man I mark out for Batista every time I see him. He is a good verging on realy good big man worker he has the look and the build so he could well win the big belt oneday and quite frankly i would cheer him all the way. But he is I think about 33 so he dosent have a long future but I do think that pushed right he will leave a big impact on the WWE in the coming say 3-4 years.

I agree with everything you just said. The thing with Grenier and Cade is that they have a long time to develope in front of them. How many people would have said Matt Hardy would be semi-main eventing with Kane a few years ago?

Batista is older than Orton, but he seems to be on the right track. If they don't rush him, and don't slow him down, he will get somehwere eventually, IMO. I am really fond of the guy, and hope he does well.

Sting Fan
09-27-2004, 09:27 PM
Ok well Cade I have heard other people like him but he just bothers me. And isnt Grenier like late 20s early 30s I may be wrong in that assumption though. And if I am wrong he could go places.

And batista well like I said I am a Batista mark.

MVP
09-27-2004, 10:14 PM
Orton will bounce back. He still has a very long career ahead of him, and if he's booked correctly he'll have the huge support from the fans again.

Mark Jindrak seems to be finally getting a good upper midcard rub, and hopefully he'll get on the mic more and muster some charisma cause he has the gimmick to do it. Hopefully we don't have another Stasiak that's all.

Luther Reigns is looking more impressive each week; he's not just some green OVW guy being overpushed. I don't think he should get any title shots for a while, but definitely should build him up gradually as a threat to the roster, which is going quite well for him.

Garrison Cade impressed me back in March when he was teamed with Jindrak because he got some heat and looked like a somewhat threat to the World Tag titles. Cade definitely has potential to be RAW's next new clue chipper, but I'd rather see it go to Benjamin seeing how he's better in the ring, and can be great on the mic with a little work.

John Cena needs to start playing the anti-babyface face so his mic work isn't so stale. Cena is average in the ring like all of the above, but he occaisionally will do something that stands out like giving Big Show the F-U. Cena has already proved he has what it takes to be a main eventer, and WWE is waiting for the perfect moment for Cena to take that extra step. Excellent booking in my opinion.

Aussie Skier
09-28-2004, 02:36 AM
Batista won't be the future.
he isnt 33, to my knowledge, I beleive he's 38!...i think.....
It's all about Orton and Cena

They seem to be building up Garrison Cade (once they rehash him), but I dont particuarly like him (terrible punches), ditto for mark Jindrak.

The guy I really want to see make it is Charlie Haas. I think he is the most talented young performer.
The next best are Dinsmore, Luther Reigns and Rob Conway
To a lesser extent, I'd also say Maven, Rene Dupree and Sylvain Grenier.

One guy who has a great look, byt who i don't really like is shelton Benjamin. all he seems to do is punch and splash ppl in the corner

Sting Fan
09-28-2004, 05:58 AM
Hell 38 I thought he was about 33 but even so at 38 and he is still improving in ring in the next 3-4 years he could still be world champ once. And the I.C title will surely come his way in the next 12 months.

Also I couldnt agree mora about Luther I think he is the most promising OVW graduate well maybe ever.