PDA

View Full Version : RVD Theme

The Answer
09-27-2004, 03:50 PM
Anyone else miss Pantera's "Walk"?That always hyped me up for Rvd matches.I wished they paid Pantera to use that song for his WWE entrance

Innovator
09-27-2004, 04:40 PM
Walk is, was, always will be my favorite theme song for a wrestler

RE

SPECT

WALK

WADDYA SAY!

McLegend
09-27-2004, 05:16 PM
RVD theme was great. My favorite from ECW was TAZ "War Machine." Everytime you heard that you knew TAZ was gonna bust some heads

Kalyx triaD
09-27-2004, 06:21 PM
WWE only allows long entrances to the big stars, though. "Walk" was good for build up when RVD waited a minute or two after it began. On the so-so Raw 2 for XBox, I put it back on RVD and adjusted his fireworks to go with the theme. This was the coolest thing to do in the game, by the way.

loopydate
09-27-2004, 06:29 PM
ECW had the best themes ever. And the thing is, they all worked so perfectly.

RVD's "Walk" was perfect, because it starts a little slow (a little), then builds up into this massive crowd sing-along.

I liked "War Machine" for Taz, too, because that opening riff was so cool. You just knew that somebody was going to wind up eating some brutal suplexes.

I think the best, though, was probably New Jack's "Natural Born Killaz." As soon as that hit the speakers, it was on. I loved how it would play the entire time he was beating the shit out of people.

My other ECW favorites:<ul>
<li>"Enter Sandman" - Sandman
<li>"Intergalactic" - Nova
<li>"Perfect Strangers" - Shane Douglas
<li>Whatever Sabu's theme was called ("Huka Blues" or something)
<li>"Man In The Box" - Tommy Dreamer
<li>"Super Bon Bon" - Danny Doring (I think?)
<li>"Trust" - Jerry Lynn
<li>"Debonnaire" (sp?) - Rhino</ul>

I could just keep going.

Innovator
09-27-2004, 06:49 PM
Damn, I always forget a couple

Yeah all the ones loopy mentioned are awesome. If one has to mention entrances and themes...look only to the Sandman

Kalyx triaD
09-28-2004, 08:57 PM
The crowd singing along is something WWE fans should get into. It made it into such a fun experience.

OssMan
09-28-2004, 09:40 PM
man, I wish I watched ECW