PDA

View Full Version : No Mercy Matches - Voting

LK
10-02-2004, 04:59 PM
So what matches are people looking forward to most. If people would liket ot post the match that they are looking forward to most then I will count and the top two or three matches will getthe main attention. This is for my play by play. I will post regular updates on these matches and just a match report for the others.

No Mercy Card

- Paul London vs Billy Kidman

Dudleyz & Dawn Marie vs Haas, Rico and Miss Jackie

Tag Team Championship
- Kenzo Suzuki & Rene Dupree vs Rob Van Dam & Rey Mysterio

- Kurt Angle vs Big Show

- Luther Reigns vs Eddie Guerrero

U.S. Champtionship - Last Match in Best-Of-Five Series
- John Cena vs Booker T

WWE Championship - “Last Ride” Match
- John Bradshaw Layfield vs Undertaker

Gouda
10-02-2004, 05:06 PM
Paul London and Billy Kidman should be good... If it actually happens.

Then you have John Cena and Booker T... but I don't really care about that. The series has not impressed me at all, and we are probably going to see the exact same ending again.

Then there's ummmm... The Heat match? :shifty:

John la Rock
10-02-2004, 06:26 PM
prolly Kurt Angle/Big Show. I think this is going to be a very good and fun match to watch

OssMan
10-02-2004, 06:28 PM
Rhyno and Tajiri vs La Resistance

V
10-02-2004, 06:54 PM
taker vs jbl >_<

i'm a mark not a smark :)

The Answer
10-02-2004, 07:08 PM
JBL losing the title would be great.London vs Kidman is probably the best match their hype wise

123 kid
10-02-2004, 07:41 PM
JBL v Undertaker, looking forward to taker holding the title again. He hasn't had it in a while, he deserves it again.

Hardkore Kidd J
10-02-2004, 07:59 PM
The Paul London vs. Billy Kidman match. I am so looking forward to see Paul London school Billy Kidman on the SSP. If Paul did that I would mark out.

Undertaker vs. JBL. I actually am looking forward to seeing this.

Cena vs. Booker I hope Booker doesn't pick up the win though. But, knowing that John is gonna star in that Marine film I don't know.

Scarface
10-02-2004, 08:05 PM
I wish I gave a damn about smackdown. Gonna go with my mark instincts and say JBL/Taker will be the one Im most interested in.

ColdwaVer
10-02-2004, 10:53 PM
Rhyno and Tajiri vs La Resistance

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm..... that's Raw.

Gone Mad
10-02-2004, 11:02 PM
Heidenreich's Def Poetry Jam should be the most exciting part of the show... if it existed.

Anyways, the most interesting match could be JBL v. Taker, but I couldn't care for either. Probably my pick would be for London/ Kidman, especially since London is finally getting some recognition although I don't like Kidman that much.

Gerard
10-02-2004, 11:35 PM
Show v Angle

Theres almost sure to be some corny ass ending to it so angle ends up winning though. :nono:

Amaroqwolf
10-03-2004, 02:35 AM
I gotta say Kidman/Londan...go paul Londan

Taker/Jbl Go Taker...

The rest is just meh.

The CyNick
10-03-2004, 03:25 PM
Thats the big problem with this show. Its been built up well, it looks like a 'decent' show wrestling wise, and it could actually be really good. But at the same time, none of the matches are really intriguing to me.

JBL/Taker - seen it, didn't like it. Might be alright because of the rules, but still its JBL-Taker.

BT/Cena - seen it a bunch of times, hasn't blown the roof off any arenas

Reigns/Eddie - meh, I guess I'm interested to see if they will kill Eddie here

Angle/Show - Interested to see how much of God Angle is

London/Kidman - Probably most interested in this match because they've never had this big of a program on PPV. But at the same time I fear it because I know if and when the crowd is indifferent ot them, they'll never get another chance again.

Tag Title - Probably another decent match, but dont really care about the outcome. Its always fun to see the Tickler and here Tazz call it.

Nunzio/Spike - Good match likely, but interest level in average at best

Intergender Match - They seem to be building an angle here, which is good, and I'm interested in seeing Dawn and Jackie roll around.

Lord-Of-Darkness
10-03-2004, 08:07 PM
i could be wrong on this one. but seeing the way their building up the main event reminds me of when taker was creating the ministry before. the way he beat up people(brood) and captured people(mable/vis) this is kinda like what he's done now with orlando, vis and gangrel. im slightly expecting(and possibly hoping) that these guys are going to turn on JBL for a new ministry......long shot though