PDA

View Full Version : This sucks....No Mercy.**Spoilers**

Amaroqwolf
10-04-2004, 12:54 AM
I have been watching wrestling for a very long time, with a few pauses here in there. For as long as I can remember the WWE/F Has been a main stay in my home. First my Dad then my step dad, then my mom's boyfreind. They all loved wrestling and so I never had a choice about watching it. When I was about 13 I got into wrestling seriously for watching hot guys..(I was thirteen give me a break) But, to the point of all the PPV's of all the acctual show's I've seen I've never been so mad as I am tonight about something that happened in wrestling.

MUTHER F**KING JBL WON THE MATCH BECAUSE HEIDENRIECH HIDENRAPED TAKER IN THE BACK OF THE HERSE.

I AM A HUGE TAKER MARK! He's my all time favriot and I REALLY want him to hold that damn title again BUT NOOOOO!!!!!! They have to keep the title on JBL...WTF I can't belive this...its just...its..GAH! I'm to mad to acctually try and make sense right now, so rip into me for my grammer if you want I'll probably just yell at ya.

But, please excuse me while I go...murder some innocent pillow.

One more thing before I go.....F*CK VINCE MACMAHON HE F**KING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc:

I-Hate-You
10-04-2004, 12:56 AM
No pillow is safe right now.

I'm sure riots will follow this.

Fox
10-04-2004, 01:13 AM
"Today in the news, feathers and cotton lining fill the streets, and mothers cry themselves to sleep, burying their faces in their matresses, for they have no pillows."

John la Rock
10-04-2004, 01:16 AM
cry about it.

how old are you 10?

shut the fuck up!!! :mad:

Anybody Thrilla
10-04-2004, 01:43 AM
I like JBL as a champion more than the Undertaker, actually. In a roundabout way, the longer JBL retains, the more credibility Eddie Guererro's title reign will carry. As for my opinion on Heidenreich, look underneath my name over there.

BlackDawn2024
10-04-2004, 01:58 AM
Hey, I love a heel champion as much as anyone else, but when your heel WWE Champion is a pathetic and boring excuse for a wrestler(not to mention a boring heel in general), then something is wrong. Bradshaw's main event push is a joke. Firstly, the guy can't wrestle. He has no skill inside a ring whatsoever. Secondly, he's boring. His mic work and charisma need a serious amount of work.

Thirdly, Bradshaw couldn't do a god damn thing in the tag team division with Farooq. He was constantly jobbing to Scotty 2 Untalented and Rikishi. And now we're supposed to believe this guy can go from nothing in the tag team ranks all the way to WWE Champion in a matter of months? I'm a huge Undertaker fan as well, so I am disappointed to see Bradshaw go over him, but this is a huge mistake by the WWE, and it's something they'll regret in the long run.

They'll regret it because a Heidenreich-Undertaker fued has one word written all over it; boring. A fued between this two will be nothing but shit. If they even wrestle each other, Undertaker will have to carry him though the entire match.

Corkscrewed
10-04-2004, 02:01 AM
And Bradshaw STILL does not have a legitimate win against anyone more credible than Hardcore Holly.

Also, doesn't that make Bradshaw the longest title holder since Triple H??? :nono: :nono: :nono:

That sonfabitch better lose his belt to someone fast. Eddie... steal the belt!!! :'(

Innovator
10-04-2004, 02:14 AM
I'd rather have Holly be champ than JBL, HOLLY!

Corkscrewed
10-04-2004, 02:17 AM
I wouldn't go that far.

Corkscrewed
10-04-2004, 02:18 AM
You think he could have at least PINNED Holly tho. But noooooooooooooooo... they can't have Bradshaw getting a pinfall or submission against a non-cruiserweight. It'd make him look credible.

Oh well... he has no credibility. End of story. Thank goodness he's at least charismatic. It helps divert my attention from the fact that he's a total ass.

Innovator
10-04-2004, 02:25 AM
at least Holly can do a fucking dropkick, and the Hurricane has won more matches than JBL has lately

Anybody Thrilla
10-04-2004, 02:35 AM
The Undertaker is no better than JBL. And I wouldn't say that Bradshaw's "rise to the top" took months. He's been with the company for a VERY long time. When did Justin "Hawk" Bradshaw debut? About ten years ago?

Transplant
10-04-2004, 03:15 AM
Who said JBL is a boring heel? Can someone describe why everyone says he's a "boring heel" with specific examples.

Hired Hitman
10-04-2004, 04:34 AM
I'd rather have Holly be champ than JBL, HOLLY!
MOLLY Holly...

;)

LK
10-04-2004, 05:26 AM
Oh well who is going to be the next contender? Probably Eddie or Big Show

Aussie Skier
10-04-2004, 05:41 AM
taker losing is no big deal IMO.
I mean, the guy is the phenom.

Unlike some guys, he doesnt need the title to have credibility

And JBl should be commended for his title reign, he has been a good champ during one of the toughest times in the WWE (since 1995ish i guess)

MrPerfect
10-04-2004, 06:21 AM
JBL is a great champ. Plus he does that sweet "clothesline from hell." :P

Sephiroth
10-04-2004, 08:03 AM

Meh...don't know about Big Show, I think the next contender will be Eddie or Angle...

Mikey
10-04-2004, 08:05 AM
I am thinking Big Show

Mikey
10-04-2004, 08:06 AM
but only for a month

Thriller
10-04-2004, 08:50 AM
Will everyone stop complaining about JBL as champ.In my opinion hes been a great champ and has done a great job gaining heel heat.Sure i mightve been pissed when he won.But hes been di\oing a good job.I mean he was willing to take a tombstone on tge step and a chokeslam from on table to the other.Im sick how no matter what happens no one is really satisfied.WWE isnt as good as it use to be but there is no quick fix.They need to take time with there angle and not rush everything which is why JBL as champs shows there not scared to take a few risks.

Joe Kerr
10-04-2004, 02:42 PM
smackdown bores me. JBL is a awsome heel on the mic...dont care much about his wrestling I mean other than cruiserweights smackdown has what.. 3 wrestlers? (Angle, Guerrero, Haas) Guerrero just had the title Angle has had it numerous times Taker has had it quite a bit ...give it to Haas. or....yeah Im going to say it

ROB....VAN...DAM

El Santo
10-04-2004, 05:12 PM

Booker ... Booker ... Booker...

C'mon, everyone thought when Booker moved to Smackdown that he'd be in the main event. He's instead been in the US Title scene. He's lent a ton of credibility to the US Title, too.... Now it's time to take the next logical step. He's only one spinaroonie away from becoming a face again, and it's been long overdue to give Booker one of the top belts in the WWE.

Azriel
10-04-2004, 05:16 PM
probably when Cena leaves, he'll turn face, but for now, I see him staying heel.

CosaNostra
10-04-2004, 05:29 PM
But hes been di\oing a good job.I mean he was willing to take a tombstone on tge step and a chokeslam from on table to the other.

And JBL no-sold those perfectly. But Taker should sell a fucking CLOTHESLINE from JBL to end a Pay Per View title match?

Fucking bullshit. :nono:

Innovator
10-04-2004, 05:34 PM
Booker started showing signs of faceness last night, he didn't put his feet on the ropes and he dropped the chair when he was gonna bring it in.

OssMan
10-04-2004, 05:46 PM
I would rather have JBL as champ than Undertaker. I fucking hate the Undertaker.

Thriller
10-04-2004, 06:29 PM
And JBL no-sold those perfectly. But Taker should sell a fucking CLOTHESLINE from JBL to end a Pay Per View title match?

Fucking bullshit. :nono:

What the hell are you talking about he no sold them.After chokeslam it able taker to pick him up and carry him to the herse and JBL stayed down for the majority of the Heidenrich attack.If thats no selling a move then no body sells.

Thriller
10-04-2004, 06:31 PM
Booker started showing signs of faceness last night, he didn't put his feet on the ropes and he dropped the chair when he was gonna bring it in.
He dropped the chair because the ref told him if he brought it in hed be DQed and lose the match,which means he'd lose the best of 5 and ultimatley lose the belt.

CosaNostra
10-04-2004, 06:55 PM
What the hell are you talking about he no sold them.After chokeslam it able taker to pick him up and carry him to the herse and JBL stayed down for the majority of the Heidenrich attack.If thats no selling a move then no body sells.

So what? We've all seen wrestlers stay down longer than that after a chokeslam in the ring than the one that went through that table last night.

But that is elementary. That Tombstone Piledriver on the steel steps BEFORE that should have been the end of it, but of course, JBL was up about a minute later doing his magnificent no-sell job (other than being cut open) like nothing happened.

Thriller
10-04-2004, 08:10 PM
So what? We've all seen wrestlers stay down longer than that after a chokeslam in the ring than the one that went through that table last night.

But that is elementary. That Tombstone Piledriver on the steel steps BEFORE that should have been the end of it, but of course, JBL was up about a minute later doing his magnificent no-sell job (other than being cut open) like nothing happened.
Why the hell is everyone complaining about wrestlers no selling.Its not the wrestlers fault.Its the bookers.Everyone stays down longer for the chokeslam or the tombstone because the lose.But news flash Bradshaw was booked to win therefore it would not allow for him to staydown for a long time as that would be quite boring.

Danny Electric
10-04-2004, 09:00 PM
cry about it.

how old are you 10?

shut the fuck up!!! :mad:

How can a 10 year old once be 13?
Unless she went into the future. :cool:

Danny Electric
10-04-2004, 09:01 PM
Oh and I'm guessing that you are female unless you are a male of the homosexual kind.

The Naitch
10-04-2004, 09:02 PM
I can't stand JBL. His Bonanza music, his 20 minute promos. Dammit

Fryza
10-04-2004, 09:21 PM
I would rather have JBL as champ than Undertaker. I fucking hate the Undertaker.

My same opinion.

Truly, I don't want 'Taker holding the title. Ever. I cannot stand the guy, and he just annoys me.

JBL, on the other hand, really interests me. I love his gimmick, and I love his promos, and they make his matches fairly decent. He's not a GOOD wrestler- not main-event level- but he isn't TOO bad. He could always be worse.

Hell, sadly the truth, I prefer JBL to Eddie just because I can't stand Eddie. :-\

Viva la Bradshaw..

McLegend
10-04-2004, 09:34 PM
Was Goldberg at No Mercy?

The CyNick
10-04-2004, 09:41 PM
Taker will probably get the title at Mania, so everyone will be happy, or pissed, I'm not sure.

McLegend
10-04-2004, 09:55 PM
Taker will probably get the title at Mania, so everyone will be happy, or pissed, I'm not sure.
Doesn't the title usually get passed down at mania.

Mr. JL
10-04-2004, 11:57 PM
No Mercy was on the same level as Wrestle Mania X-Seven. Simply, an awesome Pay Per View, from top to bottom.

JBL showed me that he is worthy of holding the WWE Title

Batsu
10-05-2004, 12:14 AM
He dropped the chair because the ref told him if he brought it in hed be DQed and lose the match,which means he'd lose the best of 5 and ultimatley lose the belt.

has that stopped other heels from bringing in the chair?

What about distracting the ref and using the chair when he's either down or out?

Amaroqwolf
10-05-2004, 12:51 AM
LMAO You guys are funny...really really funny...I'm a Taker Mark...I will say what I want about JBL And I won't care what you say. And as a matter of fact, I'm well beyond the age of 13...at being 22. So yeah, um...

Chow.