PDA

View Full Version : cena in a movie?? (Possible Spoilers)

Impact!
10-04-2004, 05:00 AM
does anyone know if this is true. if it is why did he win 2 night :-\

Aussie Skier
10-04-2004, 05:43 AM
yep

cena is in a movie coming up called the marine, a wwe production.

my hope is that cena won so that booker T will go after the WWE title *finger crossed* (after his house match recently against JBL

Impact!
10-04-2004, 07:23 AM
yeah, that would be quite interesting. unfortuantly i doubt that will happen, over the best of 5 series that booker and cena have had, the 2 victories that he got were not clean victories, which made me think that they're making out that he cant beat anyone credible cleanly so he wouldnt have a chanceof being able to beat JBL. but then again JBL is the champion so anything's possible

Gerard
10-04-2004, 08:03 AM
That movie was originally written for austin.

Dave Youell
10-04-2004, 08:51 AM
Well I thought he was meant to start filming soon, so i would expect to see an injury angle within the next couple of weeks

Anybody Thrilla
10-04-2004, 01:48 PM
Well I thought he was meant to start filming soon, so i would expect to see an injury angle within the next couple of weeks

Or a pregnancy angle
:shifty:

Aussie Skier
10-04-2004, 01:50 PM
Or a pregnancy angle
:shifty:

LOL!

but whose the father?

Anybody Thrilla
10-04-2004, 02:14 PM
LOL!

but whose the father?

Viscera

Aussie Skier
10-04-2004, 02:18 PM
lol

i'd say vis is the mother...and he's got about 8 buns in the oven

ColdwaVer
10-04-2004, 02:21 PM
Well, seeing as how the movie is a WWE production, I don't see why he can't be both on Smackdown and doing the movie at the same time. If he only appears on Smackdown, and doesn't even wrestle every week, and doesn't do any house shows, there's no reason why they couldn't cut a production schedule around him.

Hardkore Kidd J
10-04-2004, 02:27 PM
Well, seeing as how the movie is a WWE production, I don't see why he can't be both on Smackdown and doing the movie at the same time. If he only appears on Smackdown, and doesn't even wrestle every week, and doesn't do any house shows, there's no reason why they couldn't cut a production schedule around him.

Anybody Thrilla
10-04-2004, 02:32 PM

Well yeah...but then what would they do with Viscera?

Aussie Skier
10-04-2004, 02:35 PM
HAHAHA

but The marine is being filmed in queensland, australia.

makes it hard to make regualr appearances on smackdown

Aussie Skier
10-04-2004, 02:35 PM
Well yeah...but then what would they do with Viscera?

surely they could find something else for vis
Viscera = talent
viscera = ratings

ColdwaVer
10-04-2004, 04:44 PM
HAHAHA

but The marine is being filmed in queensland, australia.

makes it hard to make regualr appearances on smackdown

Just look at the past few weeks, most of Cena's appearances have been via Titan-Tron anyways. Fly him back one or twice a month for a taping, pre-tape a bunch of appearances, bam, you've got a month of programming from the guy.

The CyNick
10-04-2004, 09:44 PM
They need to make Angle's group look credible. I would bet we'll see Cena fued with one of them, drop the title in a CF match, and then take a beating, leave for a while, and then come back to get revenge after the movie is finished.

I think they just wanted Cena to get another high profile win to keep him strong.