PDA

View Full Version : So, Triple H is 35 years old as of July...

Head
10-04-2004, 07:13 PM
Anybody have any guesses as to how long he'll stick around for, or at least, stay in the main event picture for?

I'd say he'll stay a main event player for at least another 10 years. He practices a pretty safe style in the ring, and in pro wrestling, you see guys well into their 40s, and even 50s performing in high profile spots all the time, such as Hogan, Flair, DDP, and Undertaker.

Now I don't dislike Triple H nearly as much as some other people on here, but that much longer of him dominating the World Title doesn't seem too appealing.

Cool King
10-04-2004, 07:17 PM
He will probably be wrestling until he dies. :shifty:

Mike the Metal Ed
10-04-2004, 07:18 PM
He will probably be wrestling until he dies. :shifty:

...which is why I'm taking a sniper rifle to Raw. :shifty:

Funky Fly
10-04-2004, 08:02 PM
He's been fairly injury free as of late. So he may be around for a long long time.

Xero
10-04-2004, 08:05 PM
I can see it now...

WrestleMania 30

Main Event: Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Kevin Nash for the World Heavyweight Championship

:shifty:

Dark Kane
10-04-2004, 08:07 PM
All the immature HHH hating and disrespect toward the man is pathetic and childish. :n:

The man is at a high point of his career right now, the only reason people hate him is because they are jealous of his fame. That's what HHH wants anyways, he wants people to hate him...whether he's a face or a heel if that makes sense.

I'm predicting he will retire from the wrestling at an early age maybe like around 40 years of age or something.

HHH has got enough power to run the WWE company and that's what he'll probably do when he retires from wrestling. When Vince leaves WWE, HHH will probably end up taking over anyway.

Head
10-04-2004, 08:10 PM
I don't see how it's immature to make fun of somthing as trivial in the grand scheme of things as pro wrestling is.

And trust me, nobody makes fun of Triple H out of because they envy his fame.

DaveWadding
10-04-2004, 08:10 PM
I'm so jealous of all the mainstream exposure that HHH brings to the WWE.

Thriller
10-04-2004, 08:16 PM
HHH will be involved in wrestling for a long time yet as him and Steph will end up running the company.As for him being champ.He'll be in the title picture as long as it takes to find a couple new big stars.

Funky Fly
10-04-2004, 08:18 PM
All the immature HHH hating and disrespect toward the man is pathetic and childish. :n:

The man is at a high point of his career right now, the only reason people hate him is because they are jealous of his fame. That's what HHH wants anyways, he wants people to hate him...whether he's a face or a heel if that makes sense.

I'm predicting he will retire from the wrestling at an early age maybe like around 40 years of age or something.

HHH has got enough power to run the WWE company and that's what he'll probably do when he retires from wrestling. When Vince leaves WWE, HHH will probably end up taking over anyway.
I doubt people on message boards are really all that jealous. A lot of the negative attitude toward him stems from him being the only person on Raw being booked as unstoppable over the last 2 years. What happens to most of the opponents he faces? Whether they are champions or not, they end up in mid card hell. Jericho, Booker T, Kane, Benoit, RVD... these guys would all be great permanent main eventers, but they are merely elevated jobbers.

John la Rock
10-04-2004, 11:33 PM
and it's all HHH's fault :roll: