PDA

View Full Version : Kidman: The next X-Pac?

The Dub
10-05-2004, 12:49 PM
I like Billy Kidman and what he did to Paul London was great. But does anyone else think that this guy will start getting "X-Pac" heat as a heel?

Dave Youell
10-05-2004, 12:58 PM
What?

He's been heel for 3 weeks, that's not enough time to get the 'get the fuck off my tv' heat

So no not yet, and to be honest I don't think he will any time soon, I'm liking the direction Kidman is taking right now

The Dub
10-05-2004, 01:00 PM
I like his heel turn also. This is his first time being able to get on the mic. Hopefully he can do well with it.

Hardkore Kidd J
10-05-2004, 01:40 PM
I think that he's doing real good with the heel thing. I'm glad he went back to doing the SSP. :y:

John la Rock
10-05-2004, 02:07 PM
I like his heel turn also. This is his first time being able to get on the mic. Hopefully he can do well with it.

lol I guess you didn't watch the end of WCW when they tried to turn him heel.

The guy fucking sucks on the mic

Batsu
10-05-2004, 08:42 PM
For a while, I thought Kidman was the "X-Pac" of the WCW imports during the Invasion, but he was always cooler than the actual X-Pac (finishers, and what have you).

I don't think he'll get enough people to boo him enough to truly make him an X-Pac; he just doesn't come across as being that annoying.

Gouda
10-05-2004, 08:48 PM
Kidman can't get X-Pac heat...

For you see X-Pac people genuinely hate and wanted him to get off their TV. Billy Kidman is talented and one of my favourite wrestlers.

As for his WCW heel turn... it could have been good if not for Hogan.

BigDaddyCool
10-06-2004, 01:54 AM
Hmmmmm, X-Pac heat is hard to get. The only person that has gotten that kind of heat and not named X-Pac is Stephany McMahon. Kidman isn't annoying yet.

Corkscrewed
10-06-2004, 04:01 AM
As long as Kidman doesn't talk, I might be able to buy his heel turn.