PDA

View Full Version : Billy Gunn In Rehab

Tazz Dan
10-05-2004, 10:11 PM
Credit wrestlingdotcom.com

Billy Gunn, who was suspended frrom the active roster last week, has been sent to rehab. He was found passed out in an airport a couple of weeks ago.

Could this be his last chance?

Dark Kane
10-05-2004, 10:13 PM
He was suspended, not fired.

ralphwiggum
10-05-2004, 10:13 PM
passed out in an airport... wtf.

Loose Cannon
10-05-2004, 10:25 PM
find it hard to believe from a site called wrestlingdotcom.com

Shaggy
10-05-2004, 10:31 PM
Well if it is true I say he should leave and go to TNA. They could use him alot better over there anyway.

loopydate
10-05-2004, 10:34 PM
^ And they have no problem with elevating addicts to the main event.

Xero
10-05-2004, 10:39 PM
Maybe he could bunk up with Jeff Hardy :shifty:

Danny Electric
10-05-2004, 10:57 PM
Maybe he could bong up with Jeff Hardy :shifty:

The One
10-05-2004, 10:58 PM
Ahhhhhhhh...my Billy boy. When will you find what it is your looking for?

Everyone knows I am always going to support Gunny in whatever he does, but everyone also knows that I blame and don't think that addicts have a place in wrestling. Yes I understand why they can grow addictions, but it really is their own fault. I guess, ah I guess I would have to say that if WWE is going to continue their no tollerance policy he should be fired. Ah that hurt me to say that. I really do think that if Gunn was used properly he could get MEGA over in no time flat. Hell he is already one of the most over people on the roster (basing this assumtion off of the crowd reactions). If he is released from WWE, I sure hope that he finds his way to TNA fast. I will be sad that he won't be able to wrestle under the name "Mr. Ass" "The One" or even "Billy Gunn" anymore, but I will still cheer him on no matter what. I see my hopes of one day having WWE World Champion Billy Gunn as fast fading from my mind. Honestly this is very sad for me...

But enough about me. While it is Monty's fault, I wish him a speedy recovery from his problems. It can be a long hard road and I sure hope he finds his solutions. If anyone needs me I will be in my room with my Billy Gunn posters crying myself to sleep.

BigDaddyCool
10-05-2004, 11:57 PM
Meh, no hair off my balls.

Shadow
10-06-2004, 12:02 AM
Maybe he could bunk up with Jeff Hardy :shifty:

Fuck you.

McLegend
10-06-2004, 12:05 AM
Sucks for the Assman.

Remember when JR would always say Billy Gunn was the best pure Athlete in the WWE. He is a great athlete no doubt, but I dont think he was the most athletic in the WWE.

OssMan
10-06-2004, 12:20 AM
hello