PDA

View Full Version : Please make it stop...

ColdwaVer
10-06-2004, 10:39 AM
I know it's a credit to Molly that she's willing to put over Stacy in her quest to become a "real" wrestler, but Jesus H Christ, three weeks in a row? Even Sean Waltman didn't get that kind of intro in his 123 Kid days, dammit. I'm all for Stacy being something more than eye candy, but this is going to destroy Molly's credibility in a hurry if it keeps up.

tucsonspeed6
10-06-2004, 10:45 AM
Yet some people around here feel that Orton's credibility is being destroyed because he isn't winning every single fucking match. I totally agree with you...I'm just wondering why there's a discrepancy...

Dave Youell
10-06-2004, 10:47 AM
It's women wrestling no one really cares, everyone has beaten everyone one in that division.

I expect molly to lose it and cutt of stacy's hair or beat he up or something

HankScorpio
10-06-2004, 10:49 AM
It's women wrestling no one really cares, everyone has beaten everyone one in that division.

:lol: Damn Straight :y:

CosaNostra
10-06-2004, 10:51 AM
Like I give a fuck. Women wrestling is a piss break anyway.

SuperSlim
10-06-2004, 11:42 AM
some women in there are actually tryin... it's when you got Stacy Kiebler in there on Raw that it's a piss break. Or if you don't have to then just get pissed for the fact that she is actually tryin to wrestle. I literally really hate the fact atht they are tryin this thing with Stacy... I mean you look on SD! and they got nothin. The only ones over there that could carry a match are Miss Jackie and ummmm I can't think of anyone else right now.

But WWE has been pissin on the women's division with this whole Stacy thing. Might turn into another Kat segment when we have a bunch of craptacular matches like Eggnog match, gravy bowl, and other crap. Leave the wannabe eye candy in Stacy out of the ring and let folks like Molly, Victoria, Jazz, and Trish duke it out... and let Lita come in for comic relief.

ColdwaVer
10-06-2004, 12:25 PM
See to be fair, there was a time when Trish was in the same position Stacy is in now. The difference is that back then the division was absolutely nothing, so it didn't matter who jobbed to who. Now though, Stacy's wins are coming at the expense of established competitors, and this whole "tee hee I won" thing just doesn't work.

McLegend
10-06-2004, 12:26 PM
Like I give a fuck. Women wrestling is a piss break anyway.
True Dat

Loose Cannon
10-06-2004, 12:28 PM
Yet some people around here feel that Orton's credibility is being destroyed because he isn't winning every single fucking match. I totally agree with you...I'm just wondering why there's a discrepancy...

Think about what you just said. When it comes down to the end of the day, who's making/should be making the bucks for the WWE, Orton or Stacey? That's why. Stacey will never amount to anything or neither will any of the women for that matter, so it doesn't really matter anyway.

The CyNick
10-07-2004, 01:08 AM
I think it just comes down to the fact that they have very few talented womens workers. I really think that womens wrestling has run its course. Trish is awesome, Victoria was good as a crazy heel, but now sucks as a happy go lucky babyface and Molly has always been solid in a heel role. But you can only see those girls rotate so many times before it gets stale, really stale. Thats why we're seeing tyhe Stacy push, its just to create a fresh program. Obviously Stacy is horrible in the ring, thats why she's protected in tags or short matches, but the pins will eventually go somewhere, likely a title match with Trish.

I think they would be better off creating a Mixed Tag Team title. They've talked about that one before, but at least that way, you get the men involved, so the match quality goes up (in most cases). And you can also use the relationships as part of angles (ie Stevie and Victoria) to eat up some TV time. At least that way a bad female wrestler can be hidden in the tag, and yet they still get out there to create more matchups.

Its too bad they haven't mastered the whole cloning thing yet, because if they could clone Trish about 12 times they'd have a worthwhile division. But until then, we have to suffer.

Rock Bottom
10-07-2004, 01:50 AM
Its too bad they haven't mastered the whole cloning thing yet, because if they could clone Trish about 12 times they'd have a worthwhile division. But until then, we have to suffer.
LOL, those were my exact thoughts (pretty much anyway) when I even opened this thread.

V
10-07-2004, 11:58 AM
usually if wrestlers have a win streak on raw/smackdown they get killed at payperviews, so if stacey faces molly at some payperview, which is a lot more important than raw matches she'll lose for sure.. so i don't think these wins mean that much

Aussie Skier
10-07-2004, 11:59 AM
I know it's a credit to Molly that she's willing to put over Stacy in her quest to become a "real" wrestler, but Jesus H Christ, three weeks in a row? Even Sean Waltman didn't get that kind of intro in his 123 Kid days, dammit. I'm all for Stacy being something more than eye candy, but this is going to destroy Molly's credibility in a hurry if it keeps up.

lets just hope it doesnt finish with stacy being put in a diaper

Aussie Skier
10-07-2004, 12:07 PM
I think they would be better off creating a Mixed Tag Team title. They've talked about that one before, but at least that way, you get the men involved, so the match quality goes up (in most cases). And you can also use the relationships as part of angles (ie Stevie and Victoria) to eat up some TV time. At least that way a bad female wrestler can be hidden in the tag, and yet they still get out there to create more matchups.

good idea (hence the rep)

Victoria and Stevie
Trish and Tomko
Jazz and Rodney Mack
Lita and Matt (till he gets back to full fitness)
Stacey and Rosey
Molly and Rhyno (hell, he's not doing much else)
Gail Kim and Funaki (they're both claimed to be from the east)
Nidia and Val Venis

I reckon that'd b pretty sweet...be a damn side better than the current tag team championship

SuperSlim
10-07-2004, 04:52 PM
I'm just sayin there isn't a need to trash the whole women's division cause some of them are actually good.