PDA

View Full Version : Is this Lita/Kane storyline trying to get Kane over as a face??? (possible spoilers)

Dark Kane
10-07-2004, 09:44 PM
To me it certainly seems that way. It looks like the writers want Kane to be a happy person again 'cause storywise Kane had said he was getting tired of being angry again. So in make believe storylines, Kane decides to be happy be being married to Lita. Plus, Kane is feuding with a heel. If you see the Kane character, he's been getting less aggressive and being on the happy side lately. Thoughts???

Loose Cannon
10-07-2004, 09:48 PM
pass the shit.

yes, he's turning/turned babyface

Dark Kane
10-07-2004, 10:40 PM
pass the shit.

yes, he's turning/turned babyface

I figure it was turning Kane face. I thought it was going to turn Lita heel but instead it's looking like Kane is getting the face turn.

V
10-07-2004, 10:53 PM
before you thought every little thing hinted to someoen's return

then you joined the rock's kiss my ass club

and now you're captain obvious?

only kidding man

Funky Fly
10-07-2004, 10:59 PM
You know what would be better?

If Kane Stays heel and Lita turns and they become the king and queen of evil.

Aussie Skier
10-08-2004, 01:02 AM
Lets be honest.

Kane isnt really a heel right now is he?
What I mean is that even as a face, he's pretty much the same character.

Still, it would be funny seeing Kane as a face and giving high fives to everyone in the crowd, LOL

Stickman
10-08-2004, 01:37 AM
I don't see Kane as a face at all. Nor, do I see him as a heel. Sadly, unlike most on this forum, I see Kane as a piss break. I enjoy women matches more than I do Kane.

Rock Bottom
10-08-2004, 02:07 AM
More like make Kane leave the company.

Corkscrewed
10-08-2004, 02:20 AM
^ Seems like it. It makes no sense to have him turn face. And against a nobody for that matter.

Very sad.

LK
10-08-2004, 05:01 AM
While on this subject I wiould just like to say that I found Lita's acting on Raw really quite horrific.

Corkscrewed
10-08-2004, 06:34 AM
Welcome to whenever it was that Lita first started "acting." ;)

SuperSlim
10-08-2004, 08:35 AM
Kane as a face or kane as a heel is still Kane doin what Kane does. chokeslammin folks.

Lita as a face or Lita as a heel is still Lita doin what Lita does. Botchin stuff up.

so face or heel they will both still be the same.

Molly fan 25
10-08-2004, 09:03 AM
Why do you have to turn a character face to have him fued with a heel, why can't you keep him a heel? Why can't two heels or two faces fued with each other? And why do the recently turned heels always team up the other heels, that they fueded with as faces, as soon as they turn heel?

SuperSlim
10-08-2004, 09:11 AM
If you are asking for logic in wreslting you are not gonna get it

Bo
10-08-2004, 06:01 PM
Well Im waiting on the event of someone (probally Matt Hardy) come up to Lita and say something like "Your becoming like a monster like your huzband" shit. And it push her over the edge. Thats what I have been expecting to see.

Innovator
10-08-2004, 06:59 PM
I want the bookers to realize that Kane can get over as a face without being turned into a huge walking vagina.

I can see HHH and his two cohorts ripping into Kane one day, then BAM! fire goes off and Kane destroys Evilution.

Afterlife
10-09-2004, 03:30 AM
I want the bookers to realize that Kane can get over as a face without being turned into a huge walking vagina.
:rofl: HAHAHAHAHA *Rep!*