PDA

View Full Version : Victory Road Card, RUMORS as of 10/8

GODSON
10-08-2004, 07:15 PM
Official Matches
Styles vs.Williams for the X title.

20 Man Gauntlet X division match. Shelley,Sabin,Kazarian,Shane,etc. The last one went over 30 minutes and was a great underrated match.

JJ vs. Brown or Hardy, or triple threat for the World title. I'm pulling for Brown all the way.

Rumor Matches:
Tag team title match Six Sided Steel Cage involving Harris,Skipper,Daniels,Storm,The Naturals and Team Canada. I really hope this match goes down.

Funk vs.Rhodes

Piper's Pit, he will have a special guest.

Outsiders will be there, they said it on Impact today.

The ppv is shaping up nicely. My only main problem is no match for Raven yet.

MVP
10-08-2004, 07:19 PM
Looks like it's going to be a very solid show, especially if they go with that cage match. The Outsiders match/appearance will be my piss break.

Innovator
10-08-2004, 07:21 PM
Styles and Petey Williams will be amaaaaaaazing

Loose Cannon
10-08-2004, 07:24 PM
yeah, I'm really thinking about ordering it. And this is from a fan who NEVER orders PPV's, except for Rumble every year. It looks really really interesting.

Funk vs Rhodes is cancelled BTW. I'll post the story on the front page in a sec.

It's going to be Rhodes/Killings vs Kash and Dallas.

GODSON
10-08-2004, 08:02 PM
Maybe Bret Hart will be Piper guest. That would be so cool and the wrestling world(at least the IWC) would go crazy.

Rhodes/Killings vs.Kash and Dallas is ok. As long as Kash and Killings do all the work, it should be a good match.

Champion of Europa
10-08-2004, 08:12 PM
Maybe Bret Hart will be Piper guest. That would be so cool and the wrestling world(at least the IWC) would go crazy.

Just like when his appearence put WWA on the map and so totally led to them getting tons of attention. They're still making money to this day off that.

The One
10-08-2004, 09:37 PM
Um....D'lo Brown isn't even with TNA anymore....your thinking about "The Alpha Male" Monty Brown...he is a third rate wrestler with a shoulder block as a finisher. WORST THING TO BE PUSHED DOWN OUR THROAT SINCE GOLDBERG.... (except on a much much smaller scale)

GODSON
10-09-2004, 12:25 AM
Brown has gotten better to say the least. He's already better than Hardy.

The difference between WWA and TNA is obvious. WWA did'nt have a weekly show and a hype ppv like TNA. Bret Hart appearence in the Piper Pit would be huge.

6to1
10-09-2004, 04:19 PM
yea hart and piper can go off on flair, i say it will be ddp that goes in pipers pit.