PDA

View Full Version : The Al Snow Appeication Thread

Mister Sinister
10-15-2004, 04:36 AM
Since Molly Fan 25. Our resident Nazi endorsing poster, has made verbel threats and has posted things, that have made no sense and just have just done nothing but make people laugh and piss them off...I was defending Snow and I realized how awesome we was in his prime.

Share your comments, Favorite Al moments

Transplant
10-15-2004, 05:09 AM
"Let's Go, Head Cheese"

When head stole socko, and Mankind beat the fuck out of head, THAT was hilarious.

Rock Bottom
10-15-2004, 06:56 AM
Al Snow was always booked in silly situations, from the time I began paying attention to him however. I've only caught his WWE work. He seems like a great worker, it's a shame he got stuck with such silly shit. If anyone has some suggestions for matches to DL, I'd appreciate it.

Transplant
10-15-2004, 07:42 AM
Al Snow was always booked in silly situations, from the time I began paying attention to him however. I've only caught his WWE work. He seems like a great worker, it's a shame he got stuck with such silly shit. If anyone has some suggestions for matches to DL, I'd appreciate it.

Al Snow vs Mankind. It's at a Survivor series one year, I'm guessing 1997 but not too sure. Its a crack up.

King Jericho
10-15-2004, 07:49 AM
Saw an Al Snow ECW match like 7 years back and I marked out for him, loved him every since.

KayfabeMan
10-15-2004, 08:18 AM
Al was a solid worker, and also did comedy well. Entertaining. Can't really say anything bad about the guy. He's also very easy going and a pleasure to be around.

Aussie Skier
10-15-2004, 09:40 AM
al snow is cool!

has great wrestling ability! Hardcore Holly's best match was against Al Snow (when they were wrestling in the river).

I've always really enjoyed all of al snow, except his match against Boss man in the cage

SuperSlim
10-15-2004, 09:59 AM
his boss man match sucked but he did a lot of good stuff. Specially in ECW.

Boondock Saint
10-15-2004, 10:22 AM
Lol wtf. I nominate Al Snow for a RTW poll, Molly Fan bashes it, then starts his own thread and now this. PANDORA'S BOX.

But yeah, Al Snow is the man.

Cruiserweight 3:16
10-15-2004, 11:20 AM
I can't say that I've watched his ECW work, but I remember watching the match he had against Tazz at Fully Loaded 2000 and I was really impressed with his performance. He's had some rather underrated matches in the WWE

Hardkore Kidd J
10-15-2004, 11:29 AM
I never saw his fueds with Mankind. But from what I have seen Al Snow is one of the best vetarans the WWE has got right now. I will always remember his Head Cheese gimmick with Steve Blackman. He is one of the best Hardcore champions like I've said in the Al Snow sucks thread, in my mind Al Snow is flawless. He can wrestle he can take it Hardcore he can be funny. And he's great on the stick. IMO Al Snow is even one of the best commentators. :y: :yes:

Azriel
10-15-2004, 12:00 PM
Al Snow's really an okay wrestler. I think he gets flack though because he doesn't do a lot of serious stuff and people dismiss him as a joke. Really great entertainer.

LK
10-15-2004, 12:04 PM
I can't say I liked th eHead Cheese stuff buthis hardcore matches were always good and he was good when he briefly turned heel against Mankind. I feel he could have been used during the Invasion as part of ECW.

Tornado
10-15-2004, 12:47 PM
I've never had any problems with Al Snow, he's an excellent character, and was probably at his best when he was the European Champion.

John la Rock
10-15-2004, 02:59 PM
He was good when he was jealous of The Rock and Mankind's friendship

John la Rock
10-15-2004, 03:00 PM
Rock (to Snow): Who is this roody poo? no the Rock is not signing autographs right now?

Jorgha
10-15-2004, 03:41 PM
Al Snow...what can I say that hasn't been said?
I won't say he was the best wrestler in the world, but no matter what wrestler he was put up against he could always hold his own, sometimes he won, sometimes he lost, but his matches always held my attention and he was always entertaining. I spent many hours laughing at his silly gimicks. Head Cheese was just downright funny, and I don't think it would have been had Blackman not been the perfect straight guy for all of it. I still have urges to call Wally World and ask them if they sell Head (that was so messed up). Just because obscure things stick in my mind I still remember his identity crisis thing where he ran through all his incarnations and yelled "No, not the genie pants!"

Innovator
10-15-2004, 05:07 PM
great technical guy, until the WWE made him a joke. He did a great job with the Tough Enoughs, he really taught the kids well with the given time he had with them.

Cool King
10-15-2004, 05:11 PM
http://raw.wwe.com/superstars/snow/images/al1.jpgAL SNOW
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 234 pounds
Finishing Move: Snow Plow
Career Highlights: Head trainer on Tough Enough series;
European Champion; Hardcore Champion; World Tag Team Champion

In the ring and at the announcer’s booth, Al Snow’s wacky antics and obsession with a mannequin head have made him one of the most charismatic Superstars in WWE history. Snow combined his bizarre behavior with toughness and excellent in-ring technical skills to become one of the most feared Hardcore Champions to ever hold the title. As Hardcore Champion, he had no problem putting his body on the line, doing whatever it took to retain the title. One of his more unique moves was sending a bowling ball “up the middle” of his opponent. As European Champion, he traveled across Europe and represented different European nations in each match. One week he came dressed in a kilt with bagpipes, another week saw him with a top hat, cane, and a fake curly mustache, mimicking an Englishman.

Snow was then tapped to become the head trainer of the WWE’s reality series: "Tough Enough." Snow’s many years in the ring made him one of the perfect choices to run this operation. He quickly became one of the most popular and most recognized WWE Superstars through his award-winning work on the show.

After a successful run on “Tough Enough, ” where he was a key figure in the development of several WWE Superstars, Snow took on a new role next to Jonathan Coachman as an announcer on Sunday Night HEAT. The duo became successful so fast that that being HEAT announcers was not enough for them. They challenged Jim Ross and Jerry “The King” Lawler for control of the Monday Night RAW announcing duties. For two weeks , the hottest voices of HEAT enjoyed being the RAW announce team, however, they had to relinquish their new positions back to J.R. and The King when Coachman lost a match to J.R.

Although Al Snow spends more time sitting at the announcing table instead of putting people (or himself) through them, whenever his entrance theme: “What Does Everybody Want?” hits, WWE fans everywhere still shout the appropriate response out of respect to this WWE Superstar.

http://raw.wwe.com/superstars/snow/index.html#

Champion of Europa
10-15-2004, 06:44 PM
I am an Al Snow mark, as my name and various posts have showed.

Molly fan 25
10-15-2004, 08:12 PM
No matter what any of you say he still sucks.

thecc
10-15-2004, 08:44 PM
No matter what any of you say he still sucks.And who gave you the power to say who is good or not. Do yourself a favor by getting off the damn computer and get a damn life. No one cares what you think.

Molly fan 25
10-15-2004, 09:41 PM
And who gave you the power to say who is good or not. Do yourself a favor by getting off the damn computer and get a damn life. No one cares what you think.
Who gave me the power, I didn't need someone to give it to me, I took it. And look who's telling me to get a life, you're home on a friday night for no reason, I have a reason I have to be at work in two hours and only have $2 to my name. You suck almost as much as Al Snow.

Champion of Europa
10-15-2004, 09:51 PM
Who gave me the power, I didn't need someone to give it to me, I took it. And look who's telling me to get a life, you're home on a friday night for no reason, I have a reason I have to be at work in two hours and only have $2 to my name. You suck almost as much as Al Snow.

I have $1 and a $5 Sam Goody Gift Certificate, no car, and a cast on my left foot that leaves me with limited mobility.

So clearly, I am a loser for not going out and getting wasted.

Shadow
10-15-2004, 10:04 PM
Oh lordy...

Ignoring Molly Fan for a bit, I have to say that Al Snow is an all around great worker. It can be a hardkore match, a kung fu match, a "Dog on a Pole" match, Al can make it work. And lets not forget about Head Cheese. Best team up of two very unlikly guys.

And also...SHUT THE HELL UP MOLLY FAN 25!

Jorgha
10-15-2004, 11:16 PM

Does someone need some anger management classes?
Maybe a Fleet enema would help clear her mind.

It's seems there has to be one in every bunch doesn't there???

Evil Vito
10-16-2004, 12:39 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Al Snow was/is awesome.</font>

HankScorpio
10-16-2004, 06:45 AM
J.O.B. squad!

Al Snow was/is always fantastic & entertaining.

Molly fan 25
10-16-2004, 08:54 AM
J.O.B. squad!

Al Snow was/is always fantastic & entertaining.
Al Snow entertaining well I guess when you take more drugs than motley crue anything is.

HankScorpio
10-16-2004, 10:02 AM
Al Snow entertaining well I guess when you take more drugs than motley crue anything is.

What the hell is your problem?
Are you just trying to piss people off....Actually,wait....

YOU ARE A WASTE OF MY TIME, THE BOARDS TIME AND EVERYBODY ELSE'S TIME.

Jorgha
10-16-2004, 10:32 AM

How long has that stick been lodged in your ass?
Are you perhaps an irate wrestling groupie with a grudge who's pissed off because Al Snow turned you down for a blow job?
Or perhaps you are just trying to pick fights on the board.
I have yet to see you post anything that has any intelligence or thought behind it. But then again, I guess opinions are like assholes.....

Mister Sinister
10-16-2004, 03:58 PM
and you know how the old saying goes about Assholes.

If I wanted to hear an asshole.
I'd Fart

Molly fan 25
10-16-2004, 11:05 PM
What the hell is your problem?
Are you just trying to piss people off....Actually,wait....

YOU ARE A WASTE OF MY TIME, THE BOARDS TIME AND EVERYBODY ELSE'S TIME.I'm so much of a waste of time that you replied in the thread and sent me a PM,