PDA

View Full Version : Movie previews

PoisonIvy
01-03-2004, 01:29 AM
I think this'll belong in the movies forum. I just got home from ROTK & there were quite a few nice looking previews.

Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban- Looks pretty intriguing, though the actors are hitting puberty awfully fast. The kid who plays Malfoy looks like a grown man already. I'm also interested on how they will depict Professer Lupin & Sirius Black & how this new Dumbledore will will work since Richard Harris passed away.

The Punisher- As a comic fan, I am very interested in seeing this. The actors & action scenes seem pretty decent.

Spiderman 2- A definent will see for myself. Apparently the villian is Dr. Octopus & they showed Harry will be in this one too, growing more vengeful. Toby & Kirsten are back in their roles & their psuedo relationship will be back as well.

IGeneration- They didn't show alot for this one, but as far as I can tell its might be about robots.

The Butterfly Effect- A movie starring Ashton Kutcher I might watch.:eek: Seems to be about this guy whose GF dies & he discovers he can go back in time & try to save her but every time he goes back, he makes things worse.

What have been the last interesting previews you saw at the movies lately?

AareDub
01-03-2004, 10:41 AM
When I saw ROTK they showed some pretty awful previews.

We got Spiderman 2 and The Butterfly Effect that both looked good. However we had to sit through Sky Captain something and The Mask 2. Both of them looked so bad that people started booing at the preview.

thebitch
01-03-2004, 11:33 AM
Mask 2 looked absoultely horrible.
Harry Potter looked pretty good.
Spiderman 2 looked good.
Butterfly Effect- Although it might be a good movie, it isn't something that I'm interested in seeing. I think for Ashton Kutcher, this is a hit or miss movie. He really, really needs to pull this off for him to ever get out of comedy...although I enjoy him in comedy. I hope it turns out good, but I will wait until it comes out on video.

I can't remember any other previews that I saw.