PDA

View Full Version : mpb last night

thecc
10-17-2004, 11:43 AM
the show last night was fucking awesome. I must say i enjoy the crazy donkey a lot more than the downtown. It's much bigger and the atmosphere there was much better. There was also this guy who gave you a papertowels hen you came out of the bathroom. Anyways on to the review

Theives and assasians- Really good punk band. The singer had a lot of energy and was moving around a lot which was cool. There wasn't much pit action for them. All in all they put on a damn good preformance

Haste the day- I've heard mixed reviews of this band. So I wasn't sure what to expect. They definitly put on an great show. They had some insane breakdowns , so of course i just couldn't watch i had to get in and fuck shit up, ha.

Most precious blood- fourth fucking time seeing them and they never ever get old. They started off with "The great red shift". Of course i had to fucking run up and sing along during "It runs in the blood" which was just fucking awesome. Inbetween songs some guys screams i love you rob in a heterosexual way then rob yells back i love you in a hetero way too and he goes on about supporting same sex marriage which was really cool. Not many people were there which sucked and was good. It sucked because i was really hoping there would be more people here to support mpb. It was good cuz there was a lot more room to dance. They also played an indecission song which ruled. At the end i got up on stage with a group of people to sing along to "The lantern." Before i got off stage i was sure to grab a set list becuase im cool like that.

Mpb set list
Great red shift
Apparation
Collusionist
It runs in the blood
Your picture hung itself
Sincerely
Heroes and conspiracies
Growing square eyes
Less than zero
Dream come true (indecision song)
The lantern

This was probally my favorite time seeing mpb and i got this awesome hoodie.