PDA

View Full Version : You know what will really suck at Taboo Tuesday?

BigDaddyCool
10-17-2004, 08:32 PM
If it is true that Jericho did come up with the idea behind the voting at Taboo Tuesday, and then he has to job at Taboo Tuesday, it would suck. And the only person I want to see Jericho job to there, if I had a choice, which I do (which is why I didn't vote for him), is Batista.

I think Dave Batista would make a truely dominate IC champion. And make him a fighting champion, and have him destroy all the jobbers in the back, like Maven, and Richards, and those jerks from Tough Enough, and Tomko, and the like. Every once in a while, give him a mid carder, or an upper mid carder. Have Batista squach the jobbers, and not give the mid carders and what not to much offence. That way the IC belt would look good after these crappy month long title riegns and it circling between people who have had it 4+ times, and just being vacant.

Stickman
10-17-2004, 09:29 PM
I think it sucks that HHH will not lose the belt.

BigDaddyCool
10-17-2004, 09:32 PM
I think it sucks that HHH will not lose the belt.

no one asked you.

Azriel
10-17-2004, 10:23 PM
I think Jericho said that to get face pops BDC, although I wouldn't be suprised if a lot of the wrestlers suggested this to Vince.

Mr. Nerfect
10-18-2004, 01:28 AM
I think Jericho said that to get face pops BDC, although I wouldn't be suprised if a lot of the wrestlers suggested this to Vince.

Nah, we're just talking about storyline wise (I think). Jericho asked the fans if they wanted to see a Ladder Match, etc.

I hope the WWE have a Triple Threat Match of some kind for the IC Title at Taboo Tuesday. Chris Jericho vs. Rhyno vs. Tajiri, Chris Jericho vs. Christian vs. Rhyno, Chris Jericho vs. Tajiri vs. Rhyno, Chris Jericho vs. Batista vs. Christian, Chris Jericho vs. William Regal vs. Shelton Benjamin. The possibilities are endless.

I'm also hoping for Jericho to win the match, then have a heel Val Venis win the title the next RAW. :y:

I-Hate-You
10-18-2004, 01:31 AM
I think Taboo Tuesday is WWE's subliminal way of saying go out and vote on November 2.

Dorkchop
10-18-2004, 01:53 AM
Do you know what will really suck about Taboo Tuesday? Gene Snitsky might cut another promo. He says "Taboo Tuesday" really funny.

BigDaddyCool
10-18-2004, 01:54 AM
Do you know what will really suck about Taboo Tuesday? Gene Snitsky might cut another promo. He says "Taboo Tuesday" really funny.

Yeah, it is like he is from Boston or something.

Fox
10-18-2004, 02:14 AM
I think Taboo Tuesday is WWE's subliminal way of saying go out and vote on November 2.

Holy shit, I never thought of that. The WWE is fucking with all of our minds! Maybe Tajiri, Kai-En-Tai, Kenzo Suzuki and all these other Evil Asian gimmicks are WWE's subliminal way of saying "gooks are evil and want to choppy choppy your pee-pees." :shifty:

Anyways, I agree with Dorkchop. What truly sucks about Taboo Tuesday is that there is no way in hell Triple H is dropping the title to any of those three men, which creates absolutely ZERO excitement over the main event. Fucking great.

BigDaddyCool
10-18-2004, 02:16 AM

Decent point, it is like exactly 2 weeks before election day (which is a Tuesday as well).

Mr. Nerfect
10-18-2004, 02:30 AM
Holy shit, I never thought of that. The WWE is fucking with all of our minds! Maybe Tajiri, Kai-En-Tai, Kenzo Suzuki and all these other Evil Asian gimmicks are WWE's subliminal way of saying "gooks are evil and want to choppy choppy your pee-pees." :shifty:

Anyways, I agree with Dorkchop. What truly sucks about Taboo Tuesday is that there is no way in hell Triple H is dropping the title to any of those three men, which creates absolutely ZERO excitement over the main event. Fucking great.

Image if Benoit DID win the title thogh. You have this back and forth match between two guys we've all seen before, but can keep dishin gout good matches. We see something completely original form these guys, with good wrestling, psychology, and match format. We're at home enjoying the match, but bored because we know what's going to happen, then all of a sudden, Benoit rolls Triple H up in the Crippler Crossface and The Game taps! The place would explode.

But that's only if Benoit gets the title shot.

BigDaddyCool
10-18-2004, 02:34 AM
I hope HBK does get the vote...he is the only one that can lose. Beniot, needs to stay a win ahead of HHH, just cause Beniot sucks and would have nothing more to do in wrestling if HHH evened it up. And Edge, we he can lose, but the match would suck.

Corkscrewed
10-18-2004, 02:41 AM
Is Taboo Tuesday this Tuesday?

And another thought... kinda odd to have a PPV and a SD! taping on the same night. Unless SD! is live this week. Whatever. Hey! The Ortiz just hit a walkoff homer to keep the Red Sox alive!

Innovator
10-18-2004, 02:45 AM
Smackdown was taped tonight

Fox
10-18-2004, 03:25 AM
Image if Benoit DID win the title thogh. You have this back and forth match between two guys we've all seen before, but can keep dishin gout good matches. We see something completely original form these guys, with good wrestling, psychology, and match format. We're at home enjoying the match, but bored because we know what's going to happen, then all of a sudden, Benoit rolls Triple H up in the Crippler Crossface and The Game taps! The place would explode.

But that's only if Benoit gets the title shot.

You're right, that would make for one hell of a moment. In fact, watching any of those three guys beat Triple H clean would make for a hell of a moment.

The unfortunate thing is that it just isn't going to happen.

jerichoholic169
10-18-2004, 05:36 AM
gotta agree with you on the batista thing. as much as i like jericho, and i do, i would rather see the belt around batista's waist. then jericho can fued with evolution and move up to fight HHH for the title at the rumble.

i cant imagine batista getting the vote for taboo tuesday so it would be cool if they had a survival 6man battle royal at the SS for the IC title. say jericho - batista - CLB - rhyno -tomko -benjamin. that would be cool. and sadly probably better than the HHH match.

Corkscrewed
10-18-2004, 05:56 AM
Smackdown was taped tonight
Ah. Yeah, I realized my error in judgment when I read the spoilers.