PDA

View Full Version : I just saw this thing on Fit TV...

BigDaddyCool
10-25-2004, 12:24 AM
It was called Body Slam, road to being a prowrestler or something. It was following around Chris Daniels, Big John Hiedenrich, Mikey something, and some dumb bitch in California, I forget the promotion. It was kinda cool because I'm all like, I remeber Chris Daniels first WCW match, and wait WCW doesn't exist anymore, and WWF is now WWE. It was kinda funny being how dated it was.

BTW, Chris Daniels is the only indy wrestler that is a cruiserwieght that I like.

Xero
10-25-2004, 07:18 AM
Never saw that one...

I did see a documentry a few years ago on WWE (Then WWF) where they were training... One of them was Prototype AKA John Cena...

I also saw a bullshit show on Discovery a few weeks ago where they took a random person and trained him for 3 days and he had his first match... Pretty stupid if you ask me...

HankScorpio
10-25-2004, 08:28 AM
I've seen that doc on Heidenrape and Daniels, Daniels gets a try out in WcW and while trying to springboard off the ropes his foot slips and he lands so hard on his head it temporarily(sp?) paralyzes his left arm, nasty stuff. I think the dumb bitches' name was Drzan or something daft.

tucsonspeed6
10-25-2004, 11:37 AM
Mikey something, .

Mikey Whipwreck?

BigDaddyCool
10-25-2004, 12:38 PM
Mikey Whipwreck?

I wish, I would have remeber his name if it was Mikey Whipwreck. Plus Whipwreck is ECW and goofy looking, this kid was built and looked kinda like Charlie Haas.

BTW, the show also had Nathan Jones (who came off as a nice guy), RVD, Victoria, Molly Holly, Tom Prichard, Mike Modest, Paul Bearer and Rollin (you know that promoter on Beyond the Mat).