PDA

View Full Version : Yet another reason to see the Incredibles

Fignuts
10-26-2004, 05:32 PM
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but Episode III is finished filming, and there will be a trailer before incredibles. Well I hated Episode I besides darth maul, Episode II was better but still had a lot of flaws. I have high hopes for III though.

Boondock Saint
10-26-2004, 05:42 PM
I agree.

Plus, The Incredibles looks major kick ass anyway.

John la Rock
10-26-2004, 05:54 PM
I might go to see it only for the trailer LOL

Episode III should be awesome. Even though they should have turned Anakin at the end of Episode II.

OssMan
10-26-2004, 06:06 PM
Episode III is going to be awesome because like half of the characters that are still alive in it are not alive in a New Hope, so a lot of people are going to get killed.

Fignuts
10-26-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Assman:
Episode III is going to be awesome because like half of the characters that are still alive in it are not alive in a New Hope, so a lot of people are going to get killed.

Yeah, but Lucas has gone on record as saying Jar Jar isn't one of them. :'( Oh and I hope Boba Fett offs Mace Windu.

Hardkore Kidd J
10-26-2004, 07:50 PM
What movie is that? Is that the Pixar movie that's coming out in November or is this something else entirely? Sorry, for asking a stupid question probably that was the movie everyone was referring too. I love Star Wars. :heart:

Fignuts
10-27-2004, 10:04 AM
Yes, incredibles is the new pixar movie.
Pixar= :cool:

Hardkore Kidd J
10-27-2004, 03:40 PM
Pixar= :cool:

Shaggy
10-27-2004, 04:00 PM
I am hoping the Lucas was just screwing with us on the episodes 1 & 2. Hopefully he was just setting us up for what might be the best movie in the series......then again no.

I will probably see the Incredibles anyway just because it looks cool. The star wars trailer is an added bonus

Champion of Europa
10-27-2004, 04:31 PM
I will go to see the Incredibles for Samuel L. Jackson, not for a preview of a Star Wars movie that will suck.

Shaggy
10-28-2004, 05:41 AM
I will go to see the Incredibles for Samuel L. Jackson, not for a preview of a Star Wars movie that will suck.

everytime I see the preview I keep on thinking of Family Guy: "Samuel L Jackson....hes in everything."