PDA

View Full Version : Bischoff's Impact?

Dark Kane
10-26-2004, 06:25 PM
Ever since Bischoff's WWE debut he always spoke about how he was going to create a huge Impact, but as he always said, like last night, the Impact never happens because someone always steps in his way. Since he spoke about this Impact again, I wonder what it will be? Considering he went bald again like he did in WCW, and considering he went back to his old nWo image with the hat and leather jacket and all, it got me thinking that he is going to bring back nWo, I think that will be the huge impact.

No one thinks it's going to happen but this will be a huge suprise if nWo returned. Sure, nWo failed the last time nWo returned to WWE but it don't hurt to try again. I wouldn't be suprised if Hall, Nash and Hogan, Bischoff all reunited in WWE to reform nWo, but it would be fucking cool. :y:

There's been rumours that Hogan may be returning for WM-21 as a heel this time. Nash is still under WWE contract. Halls been released long ago, but never know if Hall and McMahon are in privately in good terms again (not letting the public know about if Hall's been reinstated in WWE).

Evolution vs. nWo at Wm-21 in a six man tag match :drool: You could only dream right? :love:

Rob
10-26-2004, 06:27 PM
NWO is DEAD! Nash is not under WWE contract. He is working with NWA TNA now.

Loose Cannon
10-26-2004, 06:29 PM
Hall and Nash are in TNA. So they can't do the angle right now.

It's funny because he mentioned "Asylum" last night (TNA's former Wrestling place) and Hall and Nash popped into my head. Yeah it would be cool for them to show up. But the angle would probably be dead in 4 weeks.

What Eric needs to do is steal away WWE Superstars and go start his own thing or something. Like last night, he seemed to be keeping a very keen eye on Christian. Maybe I'm looking to much into this, but that could lead somewhere

Mister Sinister
10-26-2004, 06:30 PM
Actually, to be honest...Nash contract expired near the beginning of the year for the WWE, which is why, he is allowed to work for TNA, unless of course, it was just a verbal contract, which I doubt McMahon would sign Nash too...

It would be cool as in, theory...but I kinda would like the nWo legacy to stay dead, since we know that the WWE is very much like Lita when it comes to something big like this....

They Botch It

Mr. Nerfect
10-26-2004, 06:39 PM
I can definately see an Elimination Chamber, or a new heel force backing Bischoff.

Dark Kane
10-26-2004, 06:50 PM
Maybe a new nWo with different members???

Rob
10-26-2004, 07:31 PM
NWO is DEAD!!!!

Did I not say it right the first time?

Dazz
10-26-2004, 07:37 PM
NWO would suck, they are all too old. Nash and Hall would be big for a few weeks and then get pushed down the ranks, they may as well stay put. It's about time Bishoff had his version of the corporation.

Dark Kane
10-26-2004, 07:54 PM
NWO is DEAD!!!!

I'm saying reform a new nWo, with all new members without Nash/Hall/Hogan.

Rain Man
10-26-2004, 08:17 PM
I would much rather see another faction besides the nWo runned by Bischoff. Not like a WCW stable but all heels.

Funky Fly
10-26-2004, 08:40 PM
NWO is DEAD!!!!

Don't Let Dark_Kane get to you like that.

MVP
10-26-2004, 08:49 PM
Evolution is the only stable on RAW. Having an nWo is just pointless.

Dark Kane
10-26-2004, 09:22 PM
Evolution can easily get a face turn so they can feud with Bischoff's heel stable.

It's obvious Bischoff is going to form a new heel stable, but who knows what it will be. :)

FourFifty
10-26-2004, 10:22 PM
Ever since Bischoff's WWE debut he always spoke about how he was going to create a huge Impact, but as he always said, like last night, the Impact never happens because someone always steps in his way. Since he spoke about this Impact again, I wonder what it will be? Considering he went bald again like he did in WCW, and considering he went back to his old nWo image with the hat and leather jacket and all, it got me thinking that he is going to bring back nWo, I think that will be the huge impact.

No one thinks it's going to happen but this will be a huge suprise if nWo returned. Sure, nWo failed the last time nWo returned to WWE but it don't hurt to try again. I wouldn't be suprised if Hall, Nash and Hogan, Bischoff all reunited in WWE to reform nWo, but it would be fucking cool. :y:

There's been rumours that Hogan may be returning for WM-21 as a heel this time. Nash is still under WWE contract. Halls been released long ago, but never know if Hall and McMahon are in privately in good terms again (not letting the public know about if Hall's been reinstated in WWE).

Evolution vs. nWo at Wm-21 in a six man tag match :drool: You could only dream right? :love:

<font color=cyan>You owe me 7 mins of your life. Five for mine, and two extra because you're a moron.

V
10-26-2004, 10:43 PM
man why the hell do you think every small thing that happens leads to an older guys return

first austin and hogan's smackdown best moments
then triple h quoting the rock
then bischoff saying he's wanted to make an impact

i probobly even missed something

hey guys... i saw a fan holding a green sign on Raw, i think DX is coming back with all the original members!

Mister Sinister
10-26-2004, 10:44 PM
and I saw a Somoa Joe, and CM Punk sign in the Crowd....OMG....RoH is going to Invade WWE!!!

V
10-26-2004, 10:53 PM
Andre the Giant has made 2 WWE game appearances, i think he's coming back from the dead to feud with the big show!

RemyRed
10-26-2004, 11:05 PM
he's going to TNA Impact (one ridiculous theory after another)

Aussie Skier
10-27-2004, 01:32 AM
From Rajah.com
The WWE has recently registered the following trademarks: Khasrow Daivari, Jesus Aguilera, Muhammed Hassan, The Marine, Eye Scream Man and Randy Wear.

There is no mention of a new stable being formed.
I think bischoff should leave wwe.
I think its an insult to himself to be reduced to a bit part role on tv and no say in writing wwe shows

Mr. Nerfect
10-27-2004, 01:51 AM
From Rajah.com
The WWE has recently registered the following trademarks: Khasrow Daivari, Jesus Aguilera, Muhammed Hassan, The Marine, Eye Scream Man and Randy Wear.

I think its an insult to himself to be reduced to a bit part role on tv and no say in writing wwe shows

So would "Jesus Aguilera" be Aaron Aguilera's WWE name? Anyone else think it might be considered a bit offensive. Maybe an Eddie vs. Jesus feud is in order.

BigDaddyCool
10-27-2004, 12:52 PM
Bischoff is God.

Afterlife
10-27-2004, 03:00 PM
How is "Jesus Aguilera" offensive?

6to1
10-27-2004, 03:48 PM
he's going to TNA Impact (one ridiculous theory after another)
yea thats what i first thought when i saw this thread. maby he can bring back the new bloods.

Sickboy
10-27-2004, 04:42 PM

Perhaps Christina would be offended?

Mister Sinister
10-27-2004, 11:59 PM
Or Johnny Damon?

BigDaddyCool
10-28-2004, 12:02 AM
Bischoff is God.

Dark Kane
10-28-2004, 12:13 AM
Bischoff is God.

:y:

BlackDawn2024
10-28-2004, 04:44 AM
Bischoff is God.

:yes:

Rob
10-28-2004, 05:08 PM
From Rajah.com

Jesus Aguilera is Aarron Aguilera's new name in the WWE as Carlito's pal.

Khasrow Daivari is Shawn Daivari and Muhammed Hassan is Mark Magnus who are both from OVW and are coming in as an arab tag team.

tucsonspeed6
10-29-2004, 05:35 PM
nWo killed the WCW. There's no need to bring them back. It'd be like letting Evolution win ALL THE TIME. Frankly, they're bad enough as it is....

Mr. Nerfect
10-29-2004, 06:30 PM

Because who some consider to be the most Holy man to ever walk this planet was named Jesus. That's like actually calling yourself "Lucifer" or "God" just for the sake of it.

BTW, Bischoff is the closest thing to God. :p

Mr. Nerfect
10-29-2004, 06:32 PM
Jesus Aguilera is Aarron Aguilera's new name in the WWE as Carlito's pal.

Khasrow Daivari is Shawn Daivari and Muhammed Hassan is Mark Magnus who are both from OVW and are coming in as an arab tag team.

Both sound interesting, but I don't see why they couldn't just let Daivari & Magnus keep their names, but embrace the Muslim religion. I hope we do see them work as a tag team on SmackDown!, but it looks like we'll see Magnus as a singles wrestler on RAw with Shawn as his manager.

Loose Cannon
10-29-2004, 06:33 PM
^^^ JESUS is pronounced "Hey Seus" in spanish, not JESUS. my god. :lol:

Loose Cannon
10-29-2004, 06:34 PM
they're real people named that you know.

Sickboy
10-31-2004, 07:10 AM
they're real people named that you know.

Like half of the hispanic males

Ferocious
10-31-2004, 08:35 AM
Evolution vs NWO in a six man tag match, I don't think I could ever be so bored.