PDA

View Full Version : The end of Evolution

The Answer
10-26-2004, 07:22 PM
From the events that occured on Raw(The beating HHH took)it seems that the power is swinging and Evolution is on life support.The only things that I can see save the faction is a new member or two (Edge,Christian).Or maybe HHH hiring the raw heels to counter act the faces in some what of a gang warfare type thing.It seems that Orton,Jericho,Benoit and Maven have begun their own little faction with Orton leading the group.

MVP
10-26-2004, 08:55 PM
When Orton was kicked out of Evolution it was basically the end of the stable being any sort of a draw. Flair is a draw on his own, but he's only around to make new stars so it doesn't matter. I can see Evolution getting some edge if they take on a fourth member like Maven or Cade, and build him as a blue chipper like Orton was built, but other than doing that I don't see much for Evolution.

Of course WWE will probably keep the stable alive regardless of how well its doing.

Mr. Nerfect
10-27-2004, 01:46 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing Rhyno & Maven join the stable, or something like that. Edge & Christian are good choices too. Then we can have Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Shelton Benjamin & Maven/other face in a classic SS Elimination match, at Survivor Series.

123 kid
10-27-2004, 01:15 PM
Evolution should stay heel, with Triple H, Batista, Regal, Maven, Edge and Christian. Randy Orton ahould make his own stable to feud with them. Orton, Flair, Eugene, Shelton Benjamin, Hurricane and Rosey. With Edge and Christian feuding with Hurricane and Rosey. Regal turning heel and feuding with Eugene. Maven turning heel and feuding with Shelton Benjamin with the Intercontinental title between them. Orton w/Flair feuding with Triple H w/Batista, with Batista and Flair having a small feud of their own.
But all great stables have names. So any ideas?

Aussie Skier
10-27-2004, 01:18 PM
When Orton was kicked out of Evolution it was basically the end of the stable being any sort of a draw. Flair is a draw on his own, but he's only around to make new stars so it doesn't matter. I can see Evolution getting some edge if they take on a fourth member like Maven or Cade, and build him as a blue chipper like Orton was built, but other than doing that I don't see much for Evolution.

Of course WWE will probably keep the stable alive regardless of how well its doing.

someedge....pardon the pun?