PDA

View Full Version : new TE

VonErich Lives
10-26-2004, 09:27 PM
Saw the clip during Raw, saw one of the final 8 was "The Miz"...

Anyone following this? Did he really do well, or did they take him because of his MTV fame?

Also, lmfao at the guy who lied over and over about his age.

Disturbed316
10-26-2004, 10:18 PM
Well, if they took him because of his "fame", then that pretty much sucks. If they took him for that reason, then they should have taken Big John Studd's son.

Funky Fly
10-26-2004, 11:25 PM
Well, if they took him because of his "fame", then that pretty much sucks. If they took him for that reason, then they should have taken Big John Studd's son.
True, but Miz looked like he was in better shape. IMO, they should have taken the liar guy regardless. That guy could go, man.

Aussie Skier
10-27-2004, 01:34 AM
ohhhh, i thought this would be about camel toe's

Mr. Nerfect
10-27-2004, 02:12 AM
True, but Miz looked like he was in better shape. IMO, they should have taken the liar guy regardless. That guy could go, man.

I'd like to see him brought in as a heel. Maybe they could announce the winner on an episode of SmackDown!, then have a security guard turn out t be Marty Wright, he could smash everybody in the ring so we don't even have a winner announced. Great way to debut, IMO.

Disturbed316
10-27-2004, 09:55 AM

Yeah, they should have taken him. His promo on the "young punks" was gold.

"I'M HERE TO SHOW YOU YOUNG PUNKS I CAN DO IT..... :'( :'( :'( "

Afterlife
10-27-2004, 03:15 PM
I felt bad for that guy when he was called on his lie. Especially after wearing the eye paint and that ridiculous haircut while being able to maintain a bad-ass persona. I mean, it's rather impressive for a guy to come into training like that and already have a "character" to mold.

Aside from liar boy, though, I gotta tell ya, when I realised they were putting a half-hour tv show in the third quarter of my two-hour tv show, I was initially pissed off. It's bad enough every other commercial break is either "We hate smoking, you should, too" or that damn MicroTouch shaver thing that "Cuts hair, but doesn't cut skin!" So fuckin' amazing. Anyway, that crap's bad enough, but now I was getting gyped out of 30 minutes of SmackDown!. Then, about the time DeMott was bitching at the contestants that HE hasn't made a million bucks in three years so why should THEY, I felt even worse for the fans in the arena. After all, they're the one who paid $60 a ticket, give or take, to see a live event, and got to watch tv for half an hour.

Then I saw the guy who ripped his pec/bicep. I can't recall his name, and I'm sorry for it, but when that guy was talking about how his life was based on sports entertainment and how he was going to do it one way or another, I liked him immediately. When he hurt himself, I winced, but I admired him for trying to keep up, injury and all. When they cut him, I felt probably as bad for him as he did, but I damn near popped for him when they announced his OVW contract. That's the guy I'm waiting for. The rest of them, may the best man win. Maybe I'll get another favorite. But for now, it's Mr. Injury in OVW.

Godspeed, my friend.

Londoner
10-27-2004, 03:47 PM
^Well said. I was pissed off when watching smackdown for half n hour and not seeing a single fucking match to. The commercials were bad enough, but to have half an hour of this rubbish on one of their main shows is not acceptable. I probably watched about 20 minutes of wrestling during the whole show, and i watched it from start to finish.