PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2: A Week Away

Kalyx triaD
11-01-2004, 05:29 PM
This is like a wierd feeling you get you're at the entrance point of a theme park ride after you waited 20 minutes. It's so close you don't know what do with yourself. There's little more (Solo-mode aside) I need to know that every 'zine and website didn't cover to death. The kick ass TV ads are up and running, and somewhere, someone is already playing the 'official' finished copy (as is always the case a week before any game). Every Thursday me and my buds go to a local college to play some Sysytem Link'd Halo matches. They usually get to 12 people at the highest, and there's always something keeping us from hitting 16 player. Hopefully, we'll hit 16 this week with Halo 1; but it wouldn't matter, everybody I know will have Halo 2 and part one will be a distant memory.

Call me crazy, but with the information I already learned, I've been developing little strategies for when I play the game. Like how to deal with two Wraiths or ideal ways to trick Warthog offenses into getting jacked by team members. I'll forget all that when I actually play the game, but I'm only human.

DS
11-01-2004, 05:34 PM
There have been people playing this game for about a month now. Probably longer actually.

Kalyx triaD
11-01-2004, 05:50 PM
Finished copies? The game just went Gold not long ago. Sure enough unfinished builds were played by mags and such, but that's different.

DS
11-01-2004, 05:54 PM
They've been giving finished copies away for a while now. And then not to mention the leaked version a couple weeks ago.

Jonster
11-01-2004, 05:55 PM
It was leaked about 2 days after it went gold.

Requiem
11-01-2004, 05:56 PM
Copies have been given away at gaming conventions to managers of the gamestop stores, actually nearly two months ago. Yes, they were finished versions.

Kalyx triaD
11-01-2004, 07:58 PM
I was wondering, is anybody gonna jump to XBox live like a second after they open the case? I'd rather wait until later, or after a few offline battles. Most likely I'll be reading the manual cover to cover (a tradition of mine), making a profile (and allowing others to do so), making multiplayer games (a standard Slayer and Team Slayer at start), and playing it all night with whoever's lucky enough to be in the area. The DSL is down at my place, and I won't hit 'Live when I get the game. Cry for me. All I have is stupid System Link and stupid Campaign. Poor me.

JJ Moore
11-01-2004, 10:25 PM
yeah completed this already :roll:

Shaggy
11-02-2004, 02:33 AM
DAMN IT...Ive been waiting all this time for HALO 2 and now that its right around the corner my Xbox breaks. This sucks. A friend at gamestop said he would hook me up so I need to hurry it up. I have Halo 2 reserved and Ill be damn if I have to wait another week to get it.

road doggy dogg
11-02-2004, 03:25 AM
20 minutes in line at a theme park is nothing. I waited almost 4 hours in line to get on the Raptor at Cedar Point when it first opened.

Kalyx triaD
11-03-2004, 06:07 PM
4 hours in line for anything is dedication I'm not able to hold. Then again, the line for Halo 2 Monday night might be a test on that statement. I'm thinking about going like right after Raw that night, but I'm thinking somebody's gonna camp it out the whole day. That's sort've taking it too far if ya ask me.

Disturbed316
11-03-2004, 06:12 PM
Got though about a 1/4 of the first Halo, then computer fucked and I haven't played on it since.

Jonster
11-03-2004, 06:16 PM
4 hours in line for anything is dedication I'm not able to hold. Then again, the line for Halo 2 Monday night might be a test on that statement. I'm thinking about going like right after Raw that night, but I'm thinking somebody's gonna camp it out the whole day. That's sort've taking it too far if ya ask me.
Which is why I like post.

Bad Guy
11-06-2004, 10:53 PM
2 DAYS AWAY. *falls asleep for 2 days to make time go by*

The Cerebral Assassin
11-07-2004, 01:31 PM
Don't fucking remind me. I have to wait until fucking Thursday the 11th to play the motherfucker! :(

KleptoKlown
11-07-2004, 01:44 PM
why would you stand in a line for hours when you could have just had it pre ordered?

Buzzkill
11-07-2004, 01:50 PM
Because people are stupid

Requiem
11-07-2004, 01:53 PM
DS pre-ordered, but we're staying at the EBGames from like 1-ish till midnight when it's released so that we can get it that night. Also, we have no lives, so that's why we're doing it.

HeartBreakMan2k
11-07-2004, 02:05 PM
I'm already sick of Halo 2, we got in our shipment Friday night at EB Games, had to call everyone on a list of 800 plus preorders and let them know they can get it Tuesday. Then we're also having a midnight madness, where if you come in Monday night at Midnight (Tuesday morning) then you can get your copy... 300 people said they're going to be lining up at our store at 9 pm... Guess who works Monday :|

HeartBreakMan2k
11-07-2004, 02:07 PM
{lepto]{lown']why would you stand in a line for hours when you could have just had it pre ordered?
Preorders are the only people who can get copies at EB, we're not going to put any copies on the floor for a few days.

Jonster
11-07-2004, 02:15 PM
Don't fucking remind me. I have to wait until fucking Thursday the 11th to play the motherfucker! :(
Oh boo hoo.
2 more days is nothing.

I'm not even going to be home when it's delivered, and it'll be sitting at home for me when I return on the Friday or Saturday, and I'm not bloody complaining.

It's a game, there's more important things in life to get annoyed about.

The Cerebral Assassin
11-07-2004, 02:40 PM
Oh boo hoo.
2 more days is nothing.

I'm not even going to be home when it's delivered, and it'll be sitting at home for me when I return on the Friday or Saturday, and I'm not bloody complaining.

It's a game, there's more important things in life to get annoyed about.

Sad thing is I know and yet I still complain about it. :(

DS
11-07-2004, 04:13 PM
Gamespot gave it a 9.4 rating. The single player campaign sounds kind of disappointing but I don't find myself wanting to play the single player that much. I think the multiplayer aspect is what is making this game.

Bad Guy
11-08-2004, 02:55 AM
1 day away.

The Mackem
11-08-2004, 09:24 AM
Was playing on the first one the other day with my friend, it's been a while since we played it. Knocked him over a few times, good times.

Jonster
11-08-2004, 09:32 AM
Dear Mr Edwards

I am delighted to let you know that your Preorder for Halo 2 Limited Collector's Edition will be with you shortly. The order will be despatched by your chosen delivery method in time to reach you for the morning of release.

The Mackem
11-08-2004, 09:34 AM
You stealing other people's mail, Jonster?

Jonster
11-08-2004, 09:40 AM
Not this time, I got two of those emails as well (one's a Christmas present).

Also, I like it when they call me Mr Edwards. Makes me sound important :$

The Mackem
11-08-2004, 09:56 AM
Makes you sound like a triple jump record holder as well :cool:

Jonster
11-08-2004, 02:13 PM
:love:

xey
11-08-2004, 02:46 PM
I look forward to Campaign a LOT...Gotta go pick it up in a few hours. My LE copy. *strut*

I'm not concerned about multiplayer. I play it, but Bungie said the focus was the campaign, which they said was the main focus of the game...

People working on Campaign mode = 60+

Multiplayer mode = A little more than four. That's on bungie's website somewhere..

This story is supposedly a lot longer too. Just can't wait to dual wield.

Jonster
11-08-2004, 04:38 PM
Read Penny Arcade today?
(Kinda) Spoiler in black:
Says just as the story mode gets going it finishes.

Kalyx triaD
11-08-2004, 05:44 PM
Just hours away for me. Although I actually came across the leaked french copy (figures).

MINOR SPOILER:

The multiplayer maps, Blood Gultch and Battle Creek are back under new names and slight design. VERY KICK ASS. You can honk the Warthog's horn and jacking vehicles is as cool as it sounded for a year. That is all I will say about my short experience with the leaked copy. Can't wait for mine.

Bad Guy
11-08-2004, 06:43 PM
OMG i think it's here. doorbell.. sound of a big truck like UPS... looks like i won't be on here for a while. if anyone wants to play ask jonster he knows what my gamertag is.

Kalyx triaD
11-08-2004, 06:46 PM
That's a good idea. My DSL is down right now (damn, daNM, DAMN!!!), but a Halo 2 Online League amongst thos who are XBox a'Live would kick more ass than the other online leagues around here. A thread should be started in the middle or end of this week. What say you..?

Rain Man
11-08-2004, 07:00 PM
Alright everyone is going crazy in my school today about "Midnight Madness" or some shit. Half of my friends are staying home tomorrow just to play this game. Now I don't have X-Box, and I'm not the biggest "gamer". But I just don't see what this game has compared to any other shooting game you can play on X-Box Live. Actually one of my friends flipped on me because I was questioning it. Whats the big deal about it?

Kalyx triaD
11-08-2004, 07:23 PM
If your buddy flipped on you for it, he's going abit far. Let me explain in calmer terms.

Halo, an XBox launch title, was a surprise hit among ports and so-so games. It's emphasis on console multiplayer gaming was a leap forward and the sole reason people wanted to hook up XBox's. While it's single player mode was great, especially with the industry rare co-op option attached, few games gave you the options and means to have 16 guys sitting in one room fragging each other. This is most evident in the fact that 90% (and this is me shooting in the dark, here) of XBox owners that got the system after it's launch probably did so because of Halo. Another way to look at it is many XBox owners, including me and friends, played Halo like it came out the week before, though it was released in Nov. '01. Halo is easily the most successful and lucradive launch title this generation, and sports the greatest replay value of a launch title PERIOD.

Enter; Halo 2. A game that promises to expand on what millions already love about it. Though it's been delayed, for years on end, fans still looked to Bungie lovingly for the newest update and screenshot like crackhead hounds. A portion of XBox sells can be attributed to the fact that gamers got the system because of the coming Halo 2, and all other games, no matter how good, were time wasters before Halo 2 arrived.

Enter XBox Live. The best console online gaming network as added replay value to some of the worst games put together; imagine what it will do to the sequel of a game that survived 3 years of constant play without online capabilities?

I won't bore you with Duel Weilding or Boarding; these terms probably mean nothing to you, and I'm sure some fanboy threw 'em in your face. But I hope I gave you insight on this "Midnight Madness" craze. But I do highly recommend you play the damn thing with just four friends. Four. Take what you feel about that and multiply it by four again; whatever you feel is your God-honest opinions on it and I can't change it.

Rain Man
11-08-2004, 07:27 PM
If your buddy flipped on you for it, he's going abit far. Let me explain in calmer terms.

Halo, an XBox launch title, was a surprise hit among ports and so-so games. It's emphasis on console multiplayer gaming was a leap forward and the sole reason people wanted to hook up XBox's. While it's single player mode was great, especially with the industry rare co-op option attached, few games gave you the options and means to have 16 guys sitting in one room fragging each other. This is most evident in the fact that 90% (and this is me shooting in the dark, here) of XBox owners that got the system after it's launch probably did so because of Halo. Another way to look at it is many XBox owners, including me and friends, played Halo like it came out the week before, though it was released in Nov. '01. Halo is easily the most successful and lucradive launch title this generation, and sports the greatest replay value of a launch title PERIOD.

Enter; Halo 2. A game that promises to expand on what millions already love about it. Though it's been delayed, for years on end, fans still looked to Bungie lovingly for the newest update and screenshot like crackhead hounds. A portion of XBox sells can be attributed to the fact that gamers got the system because of the coming Halo 2, and all other games, no matter how good, were time wasters before Halo 2 arrived.

Enter XBox Live. The best console online gaming network as added replay value to some of the worst games put together; imagine what it will do to the sequel of a game that survived 3 years of constant play without online capabilities?

I won't bore you with Duel Weilding or Boarding; these terms probably mean nothing to you, and I'm sure some fanboy threw 'em in your face. But I hope I gave you insight on this "Midnight Madness" craze. But I do highly recommend you play the damn thing with just four friends. Four. Take what you feel about that and multiply it by four again; whatever you feel is your God-honest oppinions on it and I can't change it.

Wow thanks dude.. haha didnt need that much detail but sure I get it now :?:

Jonster
11-08-2004, 07:38 PM
OMG i think it's here. doorbell.. sound of a big truck like UPS... looks like i won't be on here for a while. if anyone wants to play ask jonster he knows what my gamertag is.
:cool: Have fun :)

I'm looking forward to Friday night now, as there's no chance of it arriving before I go away :(

Kalyx triaD
11-08-2004, 07:45 PM
Scenario for WORDLIFE:

You are allied with me on XBox Live, we're ingaged in a 4 on 4 Capture the Flag contest. I advise you to come aboard the Warthog Jeep with me, while a third gamer gets in the gunner seat. We speed to the enemy base, I'm wailing on the horn to announce our coming onslaught. A rocket speeds toward and I give the helpful warning that we should dismount for our lives. We dismount, but the third chap was blown away by the blast. The two of us avoid enemy fire best we can until we get close enough to the the flag itself. I'm fragged by a sneaky sniper, but his reloading gives you the chance to swipe the flag. With other enemies engaging on the rest of your team, you take the flag in hand and run like hell. I arrive with the hover-bike like Ghost vehicle and get off, screaming for you to take the vehicle, and the flag, back home. You leave, and my assist bought me an early grave as the angry enemies gun me down. I'd respawn in 3 seconds. You take the Ghost amist gunfire as the other team wants you double-dead, they're even chasing you with a Warthog of their own! But alas, the rest of your team provide cover as you get off the Ghost and score a point. The opposing team remains at our foot step, hoping to snag our flag. You grab another SMG in your left hand as I ready my Battle Riffle, ready for whatever comes.

Halo 2, multiplayer, on 'Live.

HeartBreakMan2k
11-08-2004, 10:03 PM
Played it a bit tonight once we closed down the store, single player is aright, multi player is godly. Work sucked tonight, we're re-opening at midnight, staying open until 2 or 3 am... 300 + people gonna get their copy tonight, plus a bunch of other free shit... it's gonna suck for me.

BCWWF
11-09-2004, 02:16 AM
My roommate picked it up and is playing right now...1:16 am :roll:

I'll take a go at it tomorrow, but from the looks of it, it doesn't look like a huge upgrade, just different levels and stuff.

Bad Guy
11-09-2004, 12:41 PM
HALO 2. This is too good to be true. :drool:

Innovator
11-09-2004, 02:03 PM
awesome...totally awesome

Bad Guy
11-09-2004, 02:52 PM
About to hit up xbox live for the first time with Halo 2 in a minute.

road doggy dogg
11-09-2004, 03:01 PM
My sister's boyfriend bought it today and brought his x-box over. The co-op mode is pretty bad-ass. Probably gonna play on x-box live once we're both done work tonight.

road doggy dogg
11-09-2004, 03:02 PM
Oh and LOL @ anyone who pre-ordered or waited in line for this game

Just like with GTA, we just went to Zeller's and picked it up this morning. LOL. Good ol' Zellers.

LoDownM
11-09-2004, 10:50 PM
My hands hurt from the 18 hour nonstop playing of online :(

road doggy dogg
11-10-2004, 02:18 AM
Haven't played it online yet, but the co-op is pretty damn sweet. Thursday night, Chris' friend is coming over and we're gonna have some three-player action goin onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. That will rule.

KleptoKlown
11-10-2004, 03:03 PM
I bought this game yesterday, and dont even own an xbox yet...
multiplayer is the shit though, now I gotta convince the old lady to buy an machine for myself :(

LoDownM
11-10-2004, 07:50 PM
Welp, beat iton normal But fuck that, legendary woulda taken to long. Wanted to just beat it, see it. All I can say is, Halo 3, from the ending.

KleptoKlown
11-10-2004, 08:40 PM
yeah, im willing to bet that halo 3 will be the opening title on xbox 2

Boondock Saint
11-12-2004, 12:57 AM
OKTUR is my Live name.

Jonster
11-12-2004, 07:32 PM
bungie.net scares me.

Bad Guy
11-12-2004, 11:39 PM
so what do you guys think of the matchmaking system? a lot of people complain but i like it.

DS
11-12-2004, 11:45 PM
It's alright in some aspects but overall it pretty much sucks. It takes forever to load in to a game even if there are plenty of people playing and you don't even get to select the map you want, just what style match. The level thing is pretty nice but there are a lot of people that shouldn't be where they are.

When I play head to head it pisses me off because majority of the people playing go straight for the sniper rifle and, depending on which map, the sword or the rocket launcher. So if you don't get there first, you're done for. Other then that it isn't too bad. The stats are amazing but a lot to handle sometimes, like in big games.

slextremely
11-12-2004, 11:46 PM
I like the ranked game system just fine, but i would like for it to be possible for there to be a lobby where you can pick games without having to play your friends.

DS
11-12-2004, 11:48 PM
Also, if there was a simple "Rematch" button at the end of the games, that would be nice. I just wish you were able to use your own game styles in ranked games and were able to use your multiplayer gaming tags, rather then the Xbox Live tags.

Boondock Saint
11-13-2004, 02:10 AM
Yeah, I wish once you joined a game, you stayed with that server and those people until you felt like qutting yourself. It's like every game you play is with a whole new bunch of people, annoying.

So is there a way to play with your friends but not in a custom game? Because the server randomly chooses the games for you, wouldn't you get separated?

Also, I wish two people on the same XBOX could play online in "matchmaker" mode. I don't know enough people to always be playing these custom games damn it. :rant:

But the game is the goods. I do need one of those talking things cuz I feel left out. :'(

Requiem
11-13-2004, 02:22 AM
I like it as a game... But as a sequel to Halo, it has failed. Completely revamping a game that people loved was a stupid mistake. If it were a standalone, completely new game, it would be awesome. It's still fun, but if I was offered to play either, I'd still play Halo 1 instead.

Boondock Saint
11-13-2004, 02:28 AM
Yeah, I can understand that. Only got XBOX recently, so kind of missed out on the whole Halo 1 craze. Played it and all, and it was fun but never enough to fall in love with it. Didn't get too far in the Campaign.

So essentially I'm treating Halo 2 as a standalone.

DS
11-13-2004, 09:44 AM
You can have more then one person on an xbox play in matchmaker but you have to go in to the training grounds where they are unranked games. Also, if you join a party with friends you will be put in the same game.

slextremely
11-13-2004, 01:39 PM
Yea just go to create party on the main menu, and invite your friends. You won't get separated until you quit.

Boondock Saint
11-13-2004, 03:56 PM
Cool, thanks. I'll try it.

Gonzo
11-14-2004, 03:17 PM
I like it as a game... But as a sequel to Halo, it has failed. Completely revamping a game that people loved was a stupid mistake. If it were a standalone, completely new game, it would be awesome. It's still fun, but if I was offered to play either, I'd still play Halo 1 instead.

How the hell has this game been completely revamped?

There are a few new weapons, the game play is still the same, only thing new is XBOX Live, which isn't revamping since the first game didn't have it.

Gonzo
11-14-2004, 03:58 PM
Anyways my name on XBox Live is Ambush11.

I will probably pop in ESPN 2K5 too, so if you have that then :y:

I do tear shit up though, so be forewarned.

Requiem
11-14-2004, 05:43 PM
They changed the engine. The game play is -nothing- like Halo 1.

They changed vehicle physics, took away health and only gave you shields.. They tried to balance all of the weapons, which unfortunately means that the sword and rocket launcher are the two best weapons. They added way too much crap to clutter up the screen, making it confusing as hell to tell what is where... like with all the little icons and shit above names.

It is a completely different game.

Gonzo
11-14-2004, 08:34 PM
The engine is the same, but those subtlties I can see why one wouldn't like it over Halo 1.

Anyways, Jonster get your ass online.

Requiem
11-14-2004, 11:40 PM
You must not have been an active Halo 1 player then if you think that.

Jonster
11-15-2004, 09:42 AM
The engine is the same, but those subtlties I can see why one wouldn't like it over Halo 1.

Anyways, Jonster get your ass online.
How about now? :p

Kalyx triaD
11-15-2004, 10:14 AM
They changed the engine. The game play is -nothing- like Halo 1.

They changed vehicle physics, took away health and only gave you shields.. They tried to balance all of the weapons, which unfortunately means that the sword and rocket launcher are the two best weapons. They added way too much crap to clutter up the screen, making it confusing as hell to tell what is where... like with all the little icons and shit above names.

It is a completely different game.

Considering the Sword and Rocket Launcher's placing is etched in most players minds their location would become a killing pit so to speak, as all the better players would simply wait for an impatient dude to make themselves an easy target. The SMG/Magnum duel wield is the best set up. The symbols over your teammates heads is a welcome evolution over the green triangle that helps experienced players not only know the whereabouts of teammates, but what they're up to as well (shooting, taking damage, dead). I can't imagine why someone who plays team games wouldn't want that type of info to help them, unless they're not a team player; whereas they souldn't be in that type of game period.

Bad Guy
11-15-2004, 07:21 PM
hey lodown how did you like those fucking teams man. every team had 4 or 5 guys and it was just me and you. :nono:

Jonster
11-15-2004, 07:25 PM
I saw you on, and I'd've joined you, but:
a) I couldn't be arsed to move,
b) Everyone's in bed and
c) I couldn't be arsed to move.

LoDownM
11-15-2004, 07:57 PM
hey lodown how did you like those fucking teams man. every team had 4 or 5 guys and it was just me and you. :nono:

Yeah, that was bullshit. They were all cocking and shit because they won.

The Mackem
11-16-2004, 10:24 AM
Played the game with a mate, it's OK I guess but I don't care about being the covenant or Elite or whatever, I want to be Master Chief all the time :mad:

Kalyx triaD
11-20-2004, 11:13 AM
I'm gonna play later this afternoon, anybody wanna meet?

Requiem
11-21-2004, 07:43 PM
After playing it enough and getting used to the differences from Halo 1, I have to say that I love it. Been playing Live with DS and some others, and damn... It's still different, but I've decided that it's in a good way.

Bad Guy
11-22-2004, 12:50 AM
Jonster i think your friend kicked me out :mad:

Boondock Saint
11-22-2004, 01:45 AM
Yeah been playing this nonstop on Live

Jonster
11-22-2004, 10:07 AM
Jonster i think your friend kicked me out :mad:
Devilish? Today?
You never talk though (or at least I don't hear you if you do) and he doesn't like that :-\

Kalyx triaD
11-22-2004, 01:31 PM
How did a thread titled "Halo: A Week Away" last past the game's launch?

As anybody faced the leading players in the online stats? Are they really good? I for one would like to face an STK member.

Bad Guy
11-22-2004, 02:57 PM
Devilish? Today?
You never talk though (or at least I don't hear you if you do) and he doesn't like that :-\
Not sure.. but it was someone. :mad:

Jonster
11-22-2004, 02:58 PM
:lol:
You up for a game now?

I'm thinking of going to play...

Kalyx triaD
11-30-2004, 05:43 PM
I'm online right NOW.

Jonster
11-30-2004, 06:21 PM
I've just come offline, right now :shifty:

Plus you're not on my friends list.
Add me.

Kalyx triaD
11-30-2004, 06:25 PM
"Jonster" right? See ya a lil later.

Jonster
11-30-2004, 06:26 PM
Jonster is indeed right.
I'm trying to converge towards one name, so no matter where I am I'm Jonster :cool:

Kalyx triaD
11-30-2004, 06:39 PM
I do the same.

Johnny Vegas
12-09-2004, 06:51 PM
Just picked the game up from Target. My roommate works there so i got a discount :cool:....But right now he is playing Nascar 2005..:mad:..but he'll get tired of that after a while..can't wait to play it :y:

Kalyx triaD
12-09-2004, 08:55 PM
Just picked the game up from Target. My roommate works there so i got a discount :cool:....But right now he is playing Nascar 2005..:mad:..but he'll get tired of that after a while..can't wait to play it :y:

Single player first, atleast a few levels in, then multiplayer. It'll get you used to the smaller details.

The Snake
12-25-2004, 01:30 PM
I'm RandomTask165 on live. Its not always me though, even though I bought the account. I don't live in an area that I can get broadband, so I can only play when I go to my buddies online. They play on my account while i'm not there so I'm always dropping from like 10 or 11 to 5 by the time the weekend rolls around again because they sort of suck. I usually play Saturday and Sunday Nights.

Kalyx triaD
03-01-2005, 03:11 PM
I'm about to play in a few mintues. Anybody from here good for a shootout? Just guess the GT...

Boondock Saint
03-04-2005, 10:19 AM
I haven't played this in almost 2 months. I should get back into it with Spring Break coming up.

Kalyx triaD
03-04-2005, 12:08 PM
Had a LAN party last night, 8 people. My team took the majority wins. Guy who were online gods were humbled by my well placed grenade throws and escape tactics. Spring Break should bring alot of dudes on, hopefully DLC will be out by then.

Boondock Saint
05-04-2005, 02:48 AM
Just started getting back into this after a few months hiatus with MVP Baseball.. Good fun.

For those interested, Bungie is updating and fixing the Online play tomorrow. All stats are being reset. New maps, weapons evened out etc. It's all on Bungie site if you're interested.

Jonster
05-04-2005, 05:30 AM
The maps, and online update have already happened.
The matchmaking playlists are being updated, and a new one added, and the stats being reset.
I heard this was supposed to happen on Monday though.

slextremely
05-05-2005, 09:55 PM
Yes i found this out when i signed in yesterday i was a level 1...

UmbrellaCorporation
05-06-2005, 03:47 PM
Yeah, I'd play to play some games too if anyone's interested.

GamerTag is DarkUmbrella.

Should be interesting now that Bungie has fixed the standby method of cheating.