PDA

View Full Version : What Hardcore Weapons have made you laugh or think WTF when another wrestler uses it?

Hardkore Kidd J
11-02-2004, 04:44 PM
What I mean by this is some Hardcore weapons are so amasingly stupid. They just made you laugh because it's so stupid. I'll give you an example......... A year ago maybe in October when John Cena was writing his own raps he stole Eddie's car. And then him and Eddie had a parking lot brawl. Now, what made me laugh with stupidity is when John Cena opened an SUV or a Van and pulled out a lawn mower and tried to use that as a weapon I also remember something having to do with Ashes or a burned cigarette used for a weapon on John Cena, Those made me laugh about how stupid it is. The other weapon that made me laugh if this even counts, the Cholorophorm[sp] Heidenreich used on Taker at No Mercy. I don't know if that counts, Other then that I can't think of anything. I'm not a real long time wrestling fan. So what Hardcore weapons did you think was amazingly stupid?

Drakul
11-02-2004, 04:46 PM
Bag O' Popcorn :D

Mike the Metal Ed
11-02-2004, 04:47 PM
Box of paper.

Mike the Metal Ed
11-02-2004, 04:47 PM
Bag of Popcorn is the best though.

Hardkore Kidd J
11-02-2004, 04:52 PM
Bag of Popcorn is the best though.

Was that when Crash was dressed as that vendor or whatever at NWO 2000. ANd knocked out um.......... who did he knock out? Raven or Big SHow?

Drakul
11-02-2004, 04:53 PM
Origonally it was Mick and Owen,I think.

Gone Mad
11-02-2004, 04:54 PM
One of the funniest weapons was from the recent Snitsky/ Eugene hardcore fight: A sign with a baby's face with a red circle and a line (like the Ghostbuster sign). It was so funny and unexpected!

Boondock Saint
11-02-2004, 04:54 PM
Last night on RAW

**********Spoiler********

Snitsky's "No Babies" sign was genius

Boondock Saint
11-02-2004, 04:55 PM
One of the funniest weapons was from the recent Snitsky/ Eugene hardcore fight: A sign with a baby's face with a red circle and a line (like the Ghostbuster sign). It was so funny and unexpected!

I was just gonna say that. :lol: Genius.

Hardkore Kidd J
11-02-2004, 04:56 PM
My bad I said NWO 2000 but I believe It was Now way Out 2001

Hardkore Kidd J
11-02-2004, 04:57 PM

I didn't even know that was baby's face on the sign. :$

Mike the Metal Ed
11-02-2004, 04:58 PM
Was that when Crash was dressed as that vendor or whatever at NWO 2000. ANd knocked out um.......... who did he knock out? Raven or Big SHow?

Not sure, it was a Mick Foley/Owen Hart deliberate stinkfest favourite though.

Drakul
11-02-2004, 05:01 PM
I just said that O_o

Xero
11-02-2004, 05:17 PM
It was Cactus Jack vs. Someone in ECW (I forget aginst who, it may have been Sandman, it's on Mick Foley's DVD)... Someone in the crowd gave Foley a rectangular peice of foam, like out of an air conditioner... Foley was like "what the fuck is this shit!?" and threw it down, but it was still really dumb and funny...

Corkscrewed
11-02-2004, 05:28 PM
^ LMAO.

Woulda been hilarious if they started selling that.

I could imagine JR commentating..

JR: "Baw Gawd! There must be a lead pipe inside that foam!!!!"

Funky Fly
11-02-2004, 05:37 PM
I dunno, the first time I saw the bowling ball to the balls, I was like ROFL for 3 hours.

Splaya
11-02-2004, 05:46 PM
I dunno, the first time I saw the bowling ball to the balls, I was like ROFL for 3 hours.
Bastard you beat me to it.

Disturbed316
11-02-2004, 05:57 PM
VCR

Gouda
11-02-2004, 06:46 PM
Kitchen Sink.

JR: BAH GAWD They've used everything but the Kitchen Sink!

*Wrestler A pulls a kitchen sink out from somewhere*

JR: SAZDSADASDDFGDSFHFF!!!

Yeah. Somebody HAS used a kitchen sink before. I forget between who and when. I remember seeing it.

Hardkore Kidd J
11-02-2004, 06:53 PM
Kitchen Sink.

JR: BAH GAWD They've used everything but the Kitchen Sink!

*Wrestler A pulls a kitchen sink out from somewhere*

JR: SAZDSADASDDFGDSFHFF!!!

Yeah. Somebody HAS used a kitchen sink before. I forget between who and when. I remember seeing it.

It was used in the Jarett/Chyno housekeeping match and Hardcore matches. I never saw Foley in ECW, in fact the only ECW dvd that I have seen/own is GAC 2001.

Innovator
11-02-2004, 06:56 PM
VCR
ITS MY TURN TO USE THE SEXBOX

NO ITS MY TURN, AND HER NAMES SONY

El Santo
11-02-2004, 08:49 PM
For some reason, when Hardcore Holly pulled out the cricket bat during the Holly vs. JBL championship match, I couldn't help but laugh. I think I was rooting for JBL to grab the bat, and then we here at TPWW.net would have a monster slew of "broomstick" jokes for captions.

Disturbed316
11-02-2004, 08:54 PM
It was used in the Jarett/Chyno housekeeping match and Hardcore matches. I never saw Foley in ECW, in fact the only ECW dvd that I have seen/own is GAC 2001.

Armmed Johnson also used it in the Street Fight at Wrestlemania 13.

Stickman
11-02-2004, 09:44 PM
The fire extinguisher makes me shake my head.

Gouda
11-02-2004, 10:33 PM
I laugh when HHH uses the sledgehammer. I mean, it's not like he ever hits them with it. He hits them with his hand. Or the stick.

CosaNostra
11-02-2004, 10:44 PM
Mannequin head

Transplant
11-03-2004, 04:13 AM
Mannequin head

You beat me to it.

Other than that, I'd say the golden trash cans.

JJ Moore
11-03-2004, 10:36 AM
empty cup of beer

FourFifty
11-03-2004, 11:08 AM

<font color=cyan>Alas, you won the race... beat me to it.

123 kid
11-03-2004, 12:29 PM
I don't know when or who it was, must have been round Halloween, on Raw! In a hardcore match, one guy lifted up the ring and a skeleton rolled out, but he didnt hit the other guy with the skeleton, instead he found a globe and hit him with that!

Sting Fan
11-03-2004, 09:06 PM
I remember a Norman Smiley vs. Brian knobss hardcore match in WCW where they were hitting eachother with bags of buns and selling it.

M-A-G
11-03-2004, 09:11 PM
Plastic duck.

CYCLOPTERSAURUS
11-04-2004, 02:46 AM
This is from one of Lance Storm's commentary at http://www.stormwrestling.com/061104.html:

"Right after the finish, Lenny St. Clair hits the ring, with our cribbage board, and starts attacking me. I guess he too was inspired to new heights or perhaps depths by our match. Natch then roles out of the ring and grabs this large plastic tube that Tony had for carrying posters. He roles back in to the ring and starts beating Tony with it. Now that it is a 2 on 1, my buddy Paul comes to the rescue with our deck of cards. They both sell for the cards big time, until Hulk Hogan once again, possesses The Natural. As the locker room clears, they all feed Natch 1 by 1 for the Hogan comeback. When he runs out of boys, he turns to the poor kid working ring crew. Natch grabs the kid throws him into the ring, shoots him into the ropes with the words “watch the boot”. This kid had never wrestled and I can only imagine what was going threw his mind as he ran the ropes trying to figure out why he would be watching a boot. The kid of course trips coming of the ropes and staggers head first into The Natural’s outstretched foot and busts his mouth wide open. "

The whole article is awesome, but that deck of cards part is what I thought was just hilarious. I really wish I could have seen that.

Nark Order
11-04-2004, 02:55 AM
New Jack used a cheese grater one time and I laughed for an hour straight.

Also, I think it's hilarious when wrestlers pull out steel chairs and sit in them instead of attacking opponents with it. Foley did that in ECW...classic.

The Show Off
11-04-2004, 03:44 AM
I saw something from XPW if I'm not mistake, which I think I am, where a person used a gutiar with lightbulbs on it, which seemed kinda dumb to me...

It wasn't that I didn't think a gutiar with light bulbs on it wouldn't hurt, but just the consept that a person devised a gutiar with light bulbs on it to use in a stupid match.

Mister Sinister
11-04-2004, 04:04 AM
I saw the Dudley's use a Machette on I think CW Anderson, on there one night return to ECW

targo_the_sho_stopa
11-04-2004, 05:30 AM
urinal freshener thingy, SummerSlam or Fully Loaded 99 Bossman v Snow

Drakul
11-04-2004, 05:35 AM
urinal freshener thingy, SummerSlam or Fully Loaded 99 Bossman v Snow
You mean a Urinal cake/tablet.

Aussie Skier
11-04-2004, 05:54 AM
i always wondered about new jack and the staple gun...was that real?

JJ Moore
11-04-2004, 09:10 AM
You mean a Urinal cake/tablet.

yeah i mean, negative rep him right now, i had NO clue what he was on about either.

King Jericho
11-04-2004, 09:20 AM
Yeh what JJ said about the empty cup of Beer, which is mainly used in the indies.

Also on the Foley DVD, I think in his last ECW match with Mikey Whipwreck, some guy trys to get Foley to use an old vinyl or something, can't remember who the vinyl was by but that was soem funny shit.

Also mentions to the popcorn, and in Foleys 2nd book he mentions ribbin' Al Snow about using the popcorn spot as it was Foleys and some other stuff which I can't remember right now. I think it was Shane who sat Al down all serious and tried to say that he ad to pay a fine or something for using Foleys popcorn spot.

nWo 4 Life
11-04-2004, 10:18 AM
Yeah, it was Shane. Then when Al was waling away, Shane pulled him back and just said "You know I'm kidding, right?"

Anyway, Head, Moppy, Popcorn, first time I saw a kitchen sink was Rhyno vs Raven for the Hardcore title at I think Backlash 2001, the "keep Off" sign from the guard rails that are only ever there when someone is gonna use it in a match later, anything golden and the camera on the crane. I know that camera one isn't stupid, but one time I saw someone use it (think it was Shane on Kane at SurvSer 03) and it showed what the camera was filming on the replay. The look on Kane's face was classic, like Wile. E. Cayote when he sees the train coming out of the tunnel.

Semetery
11-04-2004, 04:25 PM
The funniest for me was during a match, obviously a hardcore one, someone pulled a trash can from under the ring, threw it into the ring and a trumpet fell out. King was like, "My God JR, is that a trumpet?!" I was laughin' for ages.

SuperSlim
11-04-2004, 04:58 PM
yes New Jack has used a staple gun... the idiot

But the bag-o-popcorn was priceless.

tucsonspeed6
11-04-2004, 06:05 PM
Raven once used plastic dinosaurs.