PDA

View Full Version : MMPORPG

kisa360
01-04-2004, 12:48 AM
I play this game online called Dransik. It isn't flashy but it has great potential and is getting better all the time. Check it out at www.dransik.com

Ninti the Mad
01-04-2004, 11:58 PM
I dont like it.

It's a shitty UO clone.

kisa360
01-05-2004, 12:19 PM
I dont like it.

It's a shitty UO clone.
Ok that's your right. At least you checked it out though.

Silent
01-05-2004, 09:12 PM
I can't say I've played it, but it DOES look a lot like UO. Well, I'll check it out someday when I'm bored.

Kane Knight
01-06-2004, 04:30 PM
I remember when you originally pimped out this game. Actually, I just cleared out the game from my system a few days ago (It never ran on my PoS comp...)

Thus far, I'm yet to actually be impressed with an MMORPG, but....

kisa360
01-12-2004, 07:54 PM
A little update. This game has been bought out by a company with resources to make it even better. As bought of this deal they have rebranded the game. It is now known as Ashen Empires. It has also gone back to beta. So stop on by and play for free. I am not sure how long the beta will last, but it will give you time enough to really check out the game.

http://www.ashenempires.com/

jebediah9
01-18-2004, 10:07 PM
A little update. This game has been bought out by a company with resources to make it even better. As bought of this deal they have rebranded the game. It is now known as Ashen Empires. It has also gone back to beta. So stop on by and play for free. I am not sure how long the beta will last, but it will give you time enough to really check out the game.

http://www.ashenempires.com/

Man I wish I had more time to game massive games. I have a year subscription for Star Wars galaxies and I haven't played it in three months!

arg. I'll book mark this ashen one though.

Deaths
01-30-2004, 12:07 AM
Go Play star wars gakaxies, that's a good game.

kisa360
06-11-2004, 02:17 PM
I'm back to pimp this game again. It has a whole new look and some exciting changes on the way.
Oh we have had many people come from UO they have said this game is what UO once was and should still be. So check it out at www.ashenempires.com

Kane Knight
06-11-2004, 03:27 PM
POST MORE, DAMMIT.

Oxstar
06-11-2004, 04:09 PM
Every body should play www.bots2.net

Make sure you use the green game and when you're a level 20 you can join the tpww.net clan :D

Requiem
06-11-2004, 06:37 PM
Ashen Empires will never get as big as current MMORPGs for the simple fact that it isn't what people look for anymore in that genre.

Being a long time MMORPG player now, I'm very surprised they even have many subscribers at all. The graphics are nothing to be proud of, and from what I've seen so far, it doesn't look like they even are doing anything new.

It might appeal to people with low computer specs, but I can't really see why anyone would want to play it when so many good new games are out, or coming out.