PDA

View Full Version : The Dave Batista props thread

BigDaddyCool
11-03-2004, 07:16 PM
Dave Batista is friggin' awesome. I hope he gets the IC belt soon, and start to be the true future of Evolution.

Disturbed316
11-03-2004, 07:17 PM
Batista is a HOSS.

Dark Kane
11-03-2004, 07:17 PM
Instead of seeing him being the future of Evolution, I want to see the future of Batista main eventing.

Batista is awesome and one of my favorites. Liked him ever since his debut as Deacon Batista when he was D'Von's bodygaurd back in the day.

Loose Cannon
11-03-2004, 07:18 PM
yea, been high on him for a while. He's done great in his role in Evo. Time is not on his side though, so I think he'll get the IC Belr pretty soon. And definately could see a World Title run. He just needs a few BIG wins.

BigDaddyCool
11-03-2004, 07:23 PM
And you know what, he doesn't completely suck on the mic. He has a very direct approach to his mic work. Basically telling you he is going to kick your ass, and that is about it. Now, if they let him do that as well, he could get over very well.

If they don't give him the IC, it would be cool if he dominated the Rumble.

Like have this part with like Kane, Bigshow, Matt Morgan, Hedenrich and Snitski are going at it, the Batista's music hits. He comes down and just clears out the ring single handly.
It would also be benifical to scenerio if Evolution became the worst group of heels that even other heels hated.

loopydate
11-03-2004, 07:26 PM
I like Batista a lot. Going back to what BDC said about his promo style, I agree totally. It's a very old-school promo style. "I'm going to kick your ass, and there's not anything you can do about it."

He moves very well for a man of his size, and he makes even the most basic moves look painful as hell (his sit-out powerbomb is a mid-match move for cruiserweights, but when he does it, you're amazed the opponent gets up).

The Naitch
11-03-2004, 10:56 PM
He's gone a long way since his WWE debut when he used to hold that collection box while listening to Reverend Devon preach against masturbation

The CyNick
11-03-2004, 10:58 PM
Its amazing to me how far he's come in the last year or so.

The only problem I see with him is that they can never seem to make up their mind if he's unstppable or just another top end big guy.

I mean one week he's laying everyone out, next week he's selling like a mad man for Maven.

But still, he does have a bright future, how ever long that is.

John la Rock
11-03-2004, 11:08 PM
Batista is the shit. Like Orton, he has really turned into a big name player in the WWE

future IC Champ no doubt

The Naitch
11-03-2004, 11:10 PM
I don't see him as World Champ. Sorry. Maybe just maybe, Kane_style for like a day, but that's about it.

Shadow
11-03-2004, 11:28 PM
Fuck that shit.

Batista is great in the role they've put him in. Problem is, they don't let him do what he says he's gonna do.

As for titles, IC is probably as high as he'll ever get. Not much room in the main event scene for Batista to truely shine.

Aussie Skier
11-04-2004, 12:49 AM
batista is good.

Id like to see him with the IC title soon, but not a world champ

Nark Order
11-04-2004, 12:49 AM
He needs to stop losing to Maven....

Innovator
11-04-2004, 02:51 AM
I marked out inside when him and Kane went face to face a while back.

Funky Fly
11-04-2004, 03:03 AM
Batista is good shit right now. IMO he should have got the belt and Taboo Tueday. Gotta agree with CyNick on the selling to Maven part. Granted, it's about time Maven went over an upper midcarder, but after that match, when Benoit and Jericho came out, he should have ran right through them, seeing as he was so pissed.

Mr. Nerfect
11-04-2004, 03:54 AM
I think we'll see an unstoppable Batista next week. Was it just me or did JR & Jerry Lawler not draw enough attention to Batista shoving down Ric last week?

In another thread, I suggested an idea that had Vince McMahon add another match to Survivor Series, which was basically an Invitational Battle Royal, with the winner getting one year's immunity under any circumstance (this would mean somehting now, with 6 superstars being released in the last few days), they also get to choose their brand, and that allows them to get a mid-card title shot on that brand. I also suggested giving the winner referring abilities, but that may be too difficult to pull off. It could be interesting if they did, though. The brand that doesn't egt the winner of the Battle Royal gets sent over three superstars from the powers that be on the brand the winner does choose. Another suggestion was that Simon Dean could win it, but I would be just as happy if Batista won the match, and got a double victory at Survivor Series (the Battle Royal and the Elimination Match). Batista dominates everyone in the Battle Royal, and obliterates everyone in the elimination match. He eliminates, Jericho, Benoit & Maven, and destroys Randy with a Sit-Down Powerbomb, but let's Triple H cover. The heels remain all in tact.

The next night, Evolution cuts a promo about how they're running the show, and if anyone wants to try and take away their leadership (this is aimed at Snitsky & Edge who are 50% owners), they can come through Dave Batista. Batista then goes halfway up the ramp to jump up and down and staredown some imaginary person at the top of the stage. Triple H & Flair then exile Jericho & Shawn Michaels form RAW immediately, but save the third one until later. Batista & Benjamin have their title match, but Batista gets himself disqualifyed. Batista then books another match, No DQ, No Counout with No Interference under penalty of walking death (a little homeage to Ric Flair calling Dave a walking death sentence). The Hurricane volunteers to take the third exile Evolution has at their disposal, in order to save one of RAW's last hopes, Chris Benoit.

The next week we see Benjamin put up a great fight against Batista, even with injures sustaine dby him last week. Batista wins the match and the title, however, but this way leaves Benjamin with more dignity, since he went out in a much more epic way than anyone in the Battle Royal or Survivor Series Elimination Match at SS.

But that's just me in my markish world. :-\

LK
11-04-2004, 04:24 AM
I marked out inside when him and Kane went face to face a while back.
Me too in the battle royal for number one contendership. Kane had choke slammed everyone in the ring until it was just him and Batista. It was just a cool moment.

I like Batista and he is definetly a future IC champ but I doubt he will ever get the world title.