PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Episode III Trailer!

Smitty
11-04-2004, 04:03 PM
Is online! Go here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t313313.html
and try to find it. (hint: the links to it are near the end of the thread) It's amazing to say the least.

samichna
11-04-2004, 04:44 PM
brb lemme check

samichna
11-04-2004, 04:46 PM
NAH, not gonna go through pages and pages of nerd posts. Already busy doing that at TPWW :rant:

Triple A
11-04-2004, 04:48 PM
Are you stupid? Why don't you just post the links to the trailer

Azriel
11-04-2004, 04:51 PM
Just go to the last page samichna. Simple as that

Supreme Olajuwon
11-04-2004, 04:58 PM
check out Triple A tryin to act smart

Azriel
11-04-2004, 05:02 PM
it's really freakin awesome, although what's with Anakin having yellow eyes? Oh, by the way, that's supposed to be Palpatine in the last shot.

Funky Fly
11-04-2004, 05:13 PM
Their link is down.

Smitty
11-04-2004, 05:27 PM
Are you stupid? Why don't you just post the links to the trailer

Cuz it's pointless. Every link exceeds their bandwidth within like 5 min. So you just have to check the last page of the thread for the newest one posted and hope it works.

Triple A
11-04-2004, 06:14 PM
ic

samichna
11-04-2004, 06:42 PM
That many nerds, eh?

John la Rock
11-04-2004, 07:46 PM
looks like good stuff. Has a ton of potential. Hope it's not as bad as Episode I and II

Tornado
11-04-2004, 07:53 PM
The trailer was very....well, meh.

The battle scenes will be awesome, but it looked as if they're screaming: "LOOK, WE HAVE DARTH VADER AND WOOKIES IN OUR FILM, COME SEE"

Smitty
11-04-2004, 08:04 PM
Episode II is good, fuck all you haters. Episode I was poopy, by II was pretty good. It had its moments like when Anakin slaughters Tusken Raiders. Episode III looks like the balls. By the looks of it, almost all of the wookiees were real people and not CGI :y:

Boondock Saint
11-04-2004, 11:45 PM
Looks promising, but so did the trailers for the first two (yeah, YOU ALL GOT PUMPED WHEN YOU SAW THEM DON'T LIE)

II was an improvement over I, but it still was quite flawed. Here's hoping to a kickass ending...uhh...beginning...to this saga...

Azriel
11-05-2004, 12:09 AM
Oh yeah, all the prequel trailers were cool, I admit it, but I have real hope for this one. I can't help but be optimistic.

Buzzkill
11-05-2004, 12:26 AM
Episode II is good, fuck all you haters. Episode I was poopy, by II was pretty good. It had its moments like when Anakin slaughters Tusken Raiders. Episode III looks like the balls. By the looks of it, almost all of the wookiees were real people and not CGI :y:
The guy who played Anakin in Episode 2 (dunno his name) is seriously the worst actor I have ever seen. Every time he talked I just cringed, I cannot understand why they picked him.

Funky Fly
11-05-2004, 12:37 AM
Meh, it's alright.

John la Rock
11-05-2004, 12:42 AM
The guy who played Anakin in Episode 2 (dunno his name) is seriously the worst actor I have ever seen. Every time he talked I just cringed, I cannot understand why they picked him.

Hayden Chritiensen, just for the record

Gouda
11-05-2004, 01:33 AM
10.5 MB.... :foc: Too big!

road doggy dogg
11-05-2004, 01:41 AM
I still haven't even seen episode II. :| :$ Not by choice, like "omg episode 1 sux0red so bad 2 will too" or anything, just haven't gotten around to it. :o Which is kind of weird since I'm a nerd and actually kinda like Star Wars.

Anyways, if I get around to it I'll czechout the trailer 22222

The Cerebral Assassin
11-05-2004, 01:43 AM
It was awesome.

Mr. Monday Morning
11-05-2004, 11:17 AM

To be fair I've seen him in a different film and he was pretty good in it - Star Wars just seems to draw shit performances out of people.

BlackDawn2024
11-05-2004, 05:46 PM
Hayden Christensen is one of the most underrated actors I've ever seen. If you've ever seen him in Life As A House(which is one of my all-time favorite films BTW), you'd know he can pound out an amazing performance. Personally, I find Episode II to be a great film. Yes, Episode I is a horrible excuse for a Star Wars film, or film in general, but I, personally, thought that Episode II was a huge step-up. I don't get why Christensen is bashed so much in Episode II. Sure, Episode II isn't nearly as good as any of the original trilogy, but it's still a great movie IMO.

As for the Episode III trailer: :drool: :drool: :y: :y:

Looks awesome. Vader looks great. The wookies look great. And Yoda, well, he's Yoda damnit. May 19th, 2005 can't get here fast enough.

Buzzkill
11-05-2004, 07:05 PM
Hayden Christensen is one of the most underrated actors I've ever seen. If you've ever seen him in Life As A House(which is one of my all-time favorite films BTW), you'd know he can pound out an amazing performance. Personally, I find Episode II to be a great film. Yes, Episode I is a horrible excuse for a Star Wars film, or film in general, but I, personally, thought that Episode II was a huge step-up. I don't get why Christensen is bashed so much in Episode II. Sure, Episode II isn't nearly as good as any of the original trilogy, but it's still a great movie IMO.

He sounded phony as hell in Ep. 2. Like he was sitting there reading a script (which I guess he was....but still) Just terrible

slextremely
11-05-2004, 10:13 PM
Yea this trailer rocks. It looks like GL is actually gonna make a STAR WARS movie.

YOUR Hero
11-05-2004, 11:18 PM
I'm sure the trailer looks good. But I can't be bothered to d/l it.

Shaggy
11-06-2004, 09:28 AM
Ever since I saw the trailer the other day I have been really pumped for this movie. I was scared thinking it was gonna suck but the trailer makes it seem like they waited and saved the best of the new for the last. Cant wait to see this.

Real Deal
11-07-2004, 03:27 AM
The trailer looks awesome. To see Sidious with the Light Sabre. Gonna be a great movie

Y2C
11-07-2004, 04:26 AM
I saw " movies/tv forum
Discuss movies, TV shows, actors, directors, etc. Star Wars Episode III Trailer!
by Real Deal Today 06:27 PM 1,211 20,962 " on the forum index thing & was like ":roll:"

Real Deal
11-07-2004, 07:27 AM
:p

The Mackem
11-08-2004, 09:38 AM
I'm going for the Wookies!

I hope you see a group of them disco dancing with shades on.

asphyXy
11-08-2004, 10:29 AM
I haven't seen any of the Star Wars movies. I think I should start some day because everyone I know wants to go see this.

Adder
11-10-2004, 08:28 AM
INVALID LINK.

Smitty
11-10-2004, 05:09 PM
INVALID LINK.

Well by now, everyone movie website has a link to it. So find it yourself.

StrongMad
11-23-2004, 12:45 AM
it's really freakin awesome, although what's with Anakin having yellow eyes? Oh, by the way, that's supposed to be Palpatine in the last shot.
It's supposed to be like when Darth Maul had the yellow eyes. Something with the dark side. I thought the way Darth Maul went out in Ep I was terrible. He had a double sided light saber. If you have one of those, you should be extremely skilled. But instead he gets sliced in half. Complete bs. The fight scene was great until that point.

Apocolyptik1
11-23-2004, 03:34 AM
It's supposed to be like when Darth Maul had the yellow eyes. Something with the dark side. I thought the way Darth Maul went out in Ep I was terrible. He had a double sided light saber. If you have one of those, you should be extremely skilled. But instead he gets sliced in half. Complete bs. The fight scene was great until that point.

Yea...but Darth fights like 2 of the best Jedi that ever walked. If you thought he was gonna win, you should drown yourself.

Hell Anakin is about to get the ass-stomping in the next movie by Obi...its just the facts.

tucsonspeed6
11-23-2004, 11:36 AM
since there's only been one wookie in all the other movies, I was kinda hoping that Chewie would be some kind of "Elephant man" type of freak and all the other wookies would be like normal people. Then when they showed them all in Ep 3, most of the audience would be alienated for liking a freak all these years.

StrongMad
11-25-2004, 02:05 AM
Yea...but Darth fights like 2 of the best Jedi that ever walked. If you thought he was gonna win, you should drown yourself.

Hell Anakin is about to get the ass-stomping in the next movie by Obi...its just the facts.
I never said he was gonna win. I just said the way he died was bs. I mean he fights 2 jedi at the same time for a long time, and you're gonna tell me Obi Wan can just jump up and slice him in half, without Maul even putting up a fight? come on now. :n:

Corkscrewed
11-25-2004, 02:42 AM
If you read the little "journal" thingy (a published book that basically told his life story.. yeah, I'm a nerd), it was his cockiness that did him in. He could have finished off ObiWan but he gloated, and when Obiwan did the force leap over and around, he was too busy gloating to react in time, and was thus cut in half.

His arrogance did him in. Or so the official explanation goes. (FYI :D)