PDA

View Full Version : SD Vs Raw Round 1

Splaya
11-05-2004, 03:59 PM
Ok. I'm going to start the matches right now. You can still signup after this but once 9pm hits tonight, that's it. Also, as it stands right now we have 19 people, so whichever 3 are left each round, they will fight in a triple threat match.

1st match : Chris Jericho (Haz59) Vs Batista (Bo) Stipulation: Tables Match.

Notes:
Both men are heels in this match

0:20 Jericho takes turnbuckle off

1:00 Batista Brings first table into the match

2:00 Another turnbuckle is removed, this one by Batista

2:15 Two tables are now in the ring

2:53 Jericho's head goes orange

3:17 Jericho's head is red and body is yellow. Batista's back is yellow.

4:55 Batista gets a chair out and manhandles Jericho with it.

6:15 Batista whips Jericho into the steel steps and then begins destroying him with them

6:47 Batista gives Jericho a piledriver through the table.

Other notes:

Jericho never got a finisher icon.

Batista had 3 finisher icons but never used one.

Batista really worked on Jericho's neck.

Neither man was busted open at any time during the match.

Next match will be a different post.

Splaya
11-05-2004, 04:17 PM
Match #2

Eddie Guerrero (Fugitive) Vs Undertaker (Superslim)

STIPULATION: HELL IN A CELL MATCH

Notes

Eddie's back went as dark as red and his body went to Orange. Taker's body went Yellow but that's it.

Both men were faces in the match

Taker really manhandled Eddie early and often

Eddie's big offensive move was a turn around hurricanrana after sitting on Taker's shoulders.

First Finisher Icon goes to Taker

Tombstone to Eddie

1......2....KICKOUT.

EDDIE DID KICKOUT AFTER THE TOMBSTONE AT 2.

Eddie locked on a standing crucifix submission move towards the end of the match.

Taker gets 2nd finisher icon

Eddie is bleeding after a punch to the face.

Tombstone by Taker

WINNER VIA PINFALL: UNDERTAKER.

OTHER NOTES: NEITHER MAN LEFT THE RING SO NEITHER ONE GOT OUT OF THE CELL, OBVIOUSLY. Taker manhandled Eddie. Sorry Fugitive :(

The rest of the matches will be when I get home after work tonight. If I get through round 1 tonight, half of round 2 will be done tommorow. Maybe even all of it. Don't know yet.

Splaya
11-05-2004, 04:22 PM
Also, don't think because you fought someone now that that means you will not face them again. You could face the same person all 10 times. This is going to be a tournament for the ages.

Disturbed316
11-06-2004, 03:23 PM
COME ON BOOKER T!

Splaya
11-06-2004, 04:25 PM
Match #3

STIPULATION: ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH

WRESLTERS: HBK (SEPHIROTH), RENE DUPREE (EUNOS), BOOKER T (DISTURBED) JBL (HARDKORE UK), CENA (GOHAN3K) AND EDGE (DEADMANWALKIN)

Cena and Michaels started the match.
3rd superstar in was Edge
4th was JBL
5th was Booker T
6th was Rene Dupree

Match notes:

First pinfall attempt was HBK on Edge and he got a 2 count.
Cena got the first SD icon.
Cena hit the FU for only a 2 count on Booker T
Edge hit the Educator on Booker T for a 2 count.

FIRST ELIMINATION: Rene Dupree pins Cena for a 3 count with a german suplex pin.

JBL got a 3 count on Michaels after Dupree hit his finisher on HBK.

Booker is busted open from a kick to the head by JBL.

JBL pins Booker T after a powerbomb finisher is used.

Dupree back to back 2 counts on Edge: German suplex pin and a backslide

Dupree hits his finisher on JBL.

Edge then steals the pin and gets the 3 count.

Edge gets his taunt meter all the way up

Edge with the educator on Dupree

Edge pins Dupree 1.2.3.

WINNER BY PINFALL: EDGE

POST MATCH NOTES

HBK, CENA AND EDGE WERE THE FACES.
BOOKER T, JBL, AND RENEE WERE THE HEELS.

EDGE ENTERED THE CHAMBER 3RD AND SOMEHOW SURVIVED.

BOOKER T WAS THE ONLY SUPERSTAR TO BLEED.

Eunos
11-06-2004, 04:33 PM
Damn i was so close :(

Disturbed316
11-06-2004, 04:40 PM
WHOOO I WAS THE ONLY ONE TO BLEED! AND KICKED OUT OF AN FU!

Jesus christ, Big Show sucked in DoR and T is sucking in this. I demand a 1v1 match next time.

Sephiroth
11-06-2004, 04:41 PM
HBK will win in the next round...i hope :-\

Splaya
11-06-2004, 04:57 PM
I'm going to change the rules. I'm going to have this tournament go first one to win 5 matches, then have a Legends/Superstars tournament (you can pick the same people). Then the winner of each tournament will face off in a 60 minute Iron man match.

Disturbed316
11-06-2004, 05:02 PM
Thought 30 min Iron Man match was the most you could do?

Splaya
11-06-2004, 05:05 PM
4th match

STIPULATION: 10 MINUTE IRON MAN MATCH

RANDY ORTON (SPLAYA) VS KURT ANGLE (BIG VITO 22)

Angle was the heel and Orton was the face

:20 Orton 2 count on Angle: Rollup

:40 Turnbuckle removed by Angle

:41- 2:59 Angle manhandling Orton with German's and sleeper holds and submissions

3:00 Angle gets Finisher Icon

3:10 Angle locks on the Angle Lock. Orton does not tap but his legs go from blue to Orange

3:50 Orton 2 count : Rollup

5:40 German Suplex on Orton

6:30 Angle reverses an enziguri attempt by Orton into the Angle lock. Orton's feet get into the ropes, thus breaking the hold.

8:20 Orton gets his first finishing icon

8:49 Orton hits the RKO on Angle. He chooses not to pin Angle

9:30 Orton hits a running neck breaker on Angle. He pins Angle and gets a 3 count

Score Orton 1 Angle 0

9:54 Angle locks on a submission move.

10:00: Bell sounds ending the match.

WINNER BY 1 PINFALL: RANDY ORTON

Post match note:

If this is what it is going to be like in the 60 minute Iron man match to decide the whole tourney, then look the fuck out.

Splaya
11-06-2004, 05:05 PM
Thought 30 min Iron Man match was the most you could do?
Alright, then 30. But you get my point.

Disturbed316
11-06-2004, 05:07 PM
:p

V
11-06-2004, 05:29 PM
wow sticking 6 of us in an elmination chamber is kinda unfair when everyone else only has 1 opponent to deal with =\

Jonster
11-06-2004, 05:30 PM
Shit happens :p

SuperSlim
11-06-2004, 06:17 PM
I guess I couldn't be Bret... :( ah well I am still up with a victory... :P:)

The Answer
11-06-2004, 11:28 PM
Yes,Edge's push continues :y:

Volchok
11-09-2004, 07:29 PM
this got dead fast...

Shaggy
11-10-2004, 10:11 AM
im still waiting for my match....i had to be the third guy to choose someone and Im not in a match yet......i hope this wasnt the end of the first round

Splaya
11-10-2004, 12:45 PM
No, I'm finishing the 1st round today. I got caught up in studying for a math test.

Volchok
11-10-2004, 03:39 PM
its okay Splaya.. just as long as the Christian Coalition doesnt get let down everything will be fine... :yes:

t-man
11-10-2004, 10:07 PM
I thoughtit was only 1 on 1?

Shaggy
11-11-2004, 07:53 AM
No, I'm finishing the 1st round today. I got caught up in studying for a math test.

Its alright.....school comes first

:shifty: Did I just say that? :shifty:

Splaya
11-11-2004, 08:12 AM
No :shifty:

Volchok
11-11-2004, 11:19 AM
hurry this fuckin turny.. im growing impatient...

Nervous Ferret
11-14-2004, 05:51 PM
can i still join?
________
R75 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/BMW_R75)

Nervous Ferret
11-28-2004, 03:32 AM
If you want me to I could do this shit fur all you seeing as no one is willing to. I can do it tommorrow night after the Jets game.
________
Extreme q (http://vaporizers.net/extreme-vaporizer)

Nervous Ferret
11-28-2004, 04:24 AM
okay im bored so im taking this as a yes from all of you...
If im doing it were starting over. And I get to make up the rules as we go. All matches will be 1 0n 1. Unless tiebreaker multiple wrestler thing is needed.

Match #1 Randy Orton [Splaya] vrs. Rene Dupree [Eunos]

match is being done in a SD arena cuz i felt like it. I dont know or care who the heel and face is cuz i dont gots no sound right now.[its late. Im tired.]

Dupree wins the strength battle to knock Orton down. Dupree goes to undo top turnbuckle, but Orton gets up and ambushes him. Orton with an elbow drop and begins to taunt renee. More continous assault on Dupree until a low blow gives him the advantage. Throws Urton into corner and beats him a little. Irish whip from Dupree but Orton counters with some punches then a few kness to the face. Dupree catches an Orton punch and counters with his own. He then throws Randy onto the apron. But instead he goes to undo anther turnbuckle. He turns around and Orton drives him straight into the ground. Orton starts working on renee's legs but eventually after some more knees to Dupree's face and a dropkick to the back of the head. Dupree counters and drives into into the mat. Dupree with a big kick to the jaw. Puts Oeton in a headlock. Then he breaks it and goes to untie another turnbuckle. [wtf?] No health damage has been done to either one yet. After some kicking Dupree gets the French tickler. He starts to taunt Orton but Orton with a clever roll-up pin gets 1.........2....... 2 count on Dupree. Orton now has a distinct advantage and Dupree's chest is yellow. Throws Dupree into the 1 corner that still has a top trnbuckle. Jumps over Dupree causing him to fall to the ground while Orton goes to the top rope. Elbow drop to cover, 1......2.... 2 count for Orton. Dupree's chest is now orange. Dupree gets up and gets the advantage on Orton. He goes to the top rope with a knee to Ortons head. His head as well as Dupree's is now yellow. Dupree tries to go toprope again but orton knocks him off. Orton with a knee to the head and a few punches now has a finisher icon. Renee catches Orton's punch and throws him onto the apron. He now kicks him off. Orton is out of the ring. Dupree goes after him but Orton crawls back into the ring. Orton now with the advantage..RKO. But he goes back to working on his legs. Dupree now has a red chest area, orange head, and yellow legs. After somemore punching and submission holds Oeton get another icon. He throws Dupree into the corner, puts him on the top rope and does a super RKO off top rope. Cover 1...............2............3

Orton wins

Splaya 1 0
Eunos 0 1

next match will be in next post.
________
Portable vaporizer (http://vaporizer.org/)

Nervous Ferret
11-28-2004, 04:56 AM
Match #2 Kurt Angle [Big Vito] vrs. Rhyno [translplant]

It will be a ladder match cuz those are cool. Being played on Raw ring.

Angle starts off by grabbing the ladder and bringing it into the ring. Rhyno with an elbow drop and angle drops ladder. Rhyno undos trnbuckle. He turns and walks into a suplex. Some punching and another angle suplex. Angle gets out of the ring and grabs a steel chair. [wtf..what do you think the ladder is for?] Rhyno hits him with the ladder. Rhyno sets the ladder climbs and sorta just falls on Angle. Both men are down. Angle gets up 1st. puts rhyno on top trnbuckle. Suplex of top rope. Angle with a backbreaker to rhno. Then climbs up the ladder jumps and misses rhyno with a flying elbow. Angle grabs the chair, on the other hand rhyno takes the chair away from him ready to attack, on the other hand Angle with a clostheline. Side suplex into a cover. [wtf???ladder match.] Angle with some more suplexes and gets a finisher icon. He immediately puts rhyno in an ankle lock. [ladder match kurt ladder match] rhyno with a low blow. Backbreaker to angle. Rhyno goes to undo a trnbuckle. Angle hits him with the ladder gets a finisher icon and hits him with an angle slam. Then he starts beating him with the chair. Now he goes for the ladder.. Rhyno throws him off and climbs up. But angle throws him off. Rhyno's chest and arms are red. and his head is orange and his legsare yellow. Angle's head is orange. Angle is in control. Rhyno with a low blow into a back breaker. He now has a finisher. Just the usual punching and kicking until ....GORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! rhyno climbs up the ladder but angle gets up unusually fast and knocks him off. Then Angle climbs up but Rhyno knocks him off. Rhyno is in control. Both have red chests, orange arms and heads and yellow legs. They are basically at a stalemate right now. Rhyno beats Angle with the ladder real bad. He sets up the ladder...grabs the belt. Angle is still down. RHYNO IS THE WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
great match

Transplant 1 0
Splaya 1 0
Big Vito 22 0 1
Eunos 0 1
________
Cl450 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_CL450)

Nervous Ferret
11-28-2004, 04:56 AM
im gunna do 1 more maybe if not ill do the rest tommorrow.
________
SUZUKI TL1000S HISTORY (http://www.suzuki-tech.com/wiki/Suzuki_TL1000S)

Nervous Ferret
11-28-2004, 05:03 AM
Wow im way better at this then Splaya. Exept for when I said Urton. U and O are close un the keyboard.
________
Hotbox vaporizer (http://www.vaporshop.com/hotbox-vaporizer.html)

Nervous Ferret
11-28-2004, 05:05 AM
No im tired i will do the last 8 tommorrow.
It will be a triple elimination tourney, like Radd's original DOR one was.
________
Sativa strains (http://strainindex.com)

Transplant
11-28-2004, 06:55 PM
YEAH! RHYNO! GORE! GORE! GORE!.....ok, tha was uncalled for, but thanks for restarting the tourney

Nervous Ferret
11-28-2004, 07:19 PM
no problem....the gore was pretty sick by the way, even virtually. The Jets game just ended... woohooo we won 13-3. I will finish the rest tonite.
________
Universal health warehouse (http://uhwh.com/)

Yashamaga
11-28-2004, 07:39 PM
sign me up

Nervous Ferret
11-28-2004, 07:50 PM
who do you want? your perfect we only have 19.
________
TYROS 2 (http://www.yamaha-tech.com/wiki/Tyros_2)

Nervous Ferret
11-28-2004, 08:10 PM
okay heres the deal:
yesterday i had to pause every now and then and run and type what just happened. So instead of that I'm going to write down what happens then type it when its done. So if I do ill the matches tonite I might not write them until tommorrow or tuesday. But by Wednesday the round 2 thread WILL be up.
________
VOLCANO VAPORIZER (http://vaporizers.net/volcano-vaporizer)

Nervous Ferret
11-28-2004, 08:43 PM
sign me up
never mind we have 20.
:foc:
________
Toyota in motorsports specifications (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota_in_motorsports)

Nervous Ferret
11-29-2004, 12:31 AM
Match #3 Chris Benoit [Innovator] vrs. Rick Flair [Dave Wadding]

being played in a Raw arena. Flair wins test of strength battle. Flair begins to open all whoopass on benoit and starts to taunt Benoit. Benoit with a suplex, but a Flair low blow has Flair back in control. Eventually Benoit counters and puts Flair in a few different submission holds. Flair gets up and tosses Benoit into the turnbuckle. Flair taunts again and Benoit regains advantage. Benoit with a suplex then throws Flair out of the ring. Flair comes back in, but a Benoit roll-up pin 1...........2..... 2 count.Benoit with another suplex. Flair's chest is now yellow. Benoit with a finisher icon puts Flair in a sharpshooter, but Flair gets to the ropes. Thumb to the eye by Flair. Flair puts Benoit in headlock. Flair goes to the top rope but gets knocked off.Flair now has a yellow head and legs and an orange chest. Benoit with a yellow chest. Rollup pin by Flair 1....................2...... 2 count. Flair starts taunting again, but Benoit gets up and gives Flair a backbreaker. Flair gets up and throws him into the corner. Superplex off top rope by Flair. Flair with the pin.. 1............2....... 2 count. Flair starts arguing with ref and Benoit throws him into the corner. Now its a superplex by Benoit. Benoit shows "the end is near". Benoit with a normal suplex and now has a finisher icon as does Fkair. pin by Benoit 1...............2.... another 2 count. Benoit puts Flair in the crossface but Flair gets to ropes again. Thats 2 wasted finishers by Benoit. Flair throws Benoit into corner into another superplex. Flair now with the advantage. Flair initiated in a grapple hold but Benoit elbows out. Benoit now with a suplex but Flair lands on his feet. Benoit dropkick to Flair's jaw. Flair gets up 1st and is on fire, we even get to see a Flair Flop. Flair goes to the top rope but gets knocked again. Flair gets up and now has a full dirty meter. 2 lowblows by Flair and he begins to taunt Benoit. Mr. "Rabid Wolverine" with a rollup pin while Flair had his back turned...1............2,,,,,,,,,,,,3

winner: Chris Benoit

Innovator 1 0
Transplant 1 0
Splaya 1 0
Dave Wadding 0 1
Eunos 0 1
Big Vito 22 0 1
________
Dodge daytona (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Dodge_Daytona)

Nervous Ferret
11-29-2004, 02:29 PM
i have the rest done i just gotta type them. Don't know if I will type them all tonite though.
________
U s wwii pineapple grenade inert (http://airsoft-shop.info/p/u-s-wwii-pineapple-grenade-inert/)

Nervous Ferret
12-03-2004, 07:02 PM
I forgot about this....I'll do the rest tonite/tommorrow.