PDA

View Full Version : Arn Anderson gives the Thumbs Up to Gene Snitsky

Loose Cannon
11-05-2004, 07:14 PM
*Credit: Between the Ropes Radio Show.

On the Between the Ropes Radio show I was just listening to, they had Arn on and he was asked by on of the hosts if there was anybody in the WWE right now who's got the stuff and really stands out He mentioned Batista, Orton, Haas and Benjamin, which doesn't surprise me. But he also mentioned Gene Snitsky and how when he took his first look at him in OVW or whatever, he said that Snitsky had the look and he wanted to give him a shot. The he said how he's come a long way in 5 weeks and he said that he's going to be a good one. He mentioned that he was still very green and has had no ring time, but has been amazing and has come a long way

That's something, coming from one of the greatest wrestlers, preformers, of all-time. Just metioning him out of all the young guys in the WWE right now says something. I'm very high on Snitsky myself and I think he will go pretty far as well. Just comforting to here that a guy like Anderson agrees with me.

Mr. Nerfect
11-05-2004, 08:18 PM
Wow, that's good news. I LOVE Gene Snitsky's character, and his promos (I just love the way they're so dry, and can make you laugh and get nito his character at the same time). I'm really hoping we see the heels win the elimination match at Survivor Series, so I can hear Snitsky cut promos all night long on one edition of RAW, where he serves as General Manager.

I would mark out if he appeare don the titantron and said "Hi, I'm Gene Snitsky. I am your General Manager tonight.", and wojuld absolutely piss myself laughing if Triple H asked for a match with someone on the card and Snitsky told Trips to "Kiss his sticky ass".

Anyway, it's great to see Snitsky getting props from an all-time great. I also think Snitsky will go far, and deservingly so. I'd like it if he started doing a Pump Handle Spinebuster, as well as a Pump Handle Stunner as finishers, along with his Pump Handle Slam.

CosaNostra
11-05-2004, 08:43 PM
That is a pretty solid endorsement for sure.

V
11-06-2004, 12:03 AM
snitsky is officialy LC's new Orton

and once snitsky gets the title, does a face turn, but then loses it, LC will call him garbage :mad:

Mr. Nerfect
11-06-2004, 12:25 AM
snitsky is officialy LC's new Orton

and once snitsky gets the title, does a face turn, but then loses it, LC will call him garbage :mad:

:D

Hopefully that day never comes. Snitsky as the same droning robotic Snitsky=ratings.

John la Rock
11-06-2004, 01:35 AM
:y: to Snitsky

BigDaddyCool
11-06-2004, 01:43 AM
Snitsky sucks. I hate him.

Mr. Nerfect
11-06-2004, 02:04 AM
Snitsky sucks. I hate him.

He's just got here. Sure he's green, but he's got potential. :y:

Mister Sinister
11-06-2004, 02:15 AM
I love the character and the dead baby jokes...However, he has yet to win me over fully, where it counts the most (To Me That Is) in wrestling Talent

Mr. Nerfect
11-06-2004, 02:36 AM
I love the character and the dead baby jokes...However, he has yet to win me over fully, where it counts the most (To Me That Is) in wrestling Talent

I see your point. But it's a hard job for someone his size to move around like Chris Benoit or The Hurricane. I personally think if he improves as much as Batista, and keeps the monster & undefeated thing up (as well as his promos and baby references, etc.), it will get to the stage whenever a face manages to touch this guy, they will get cheered to High Heaven. Then we can all be Snitheads and worship him and have a public holiday dedicated to him. Maybe we could call it "Snitsmas Day" or something.

Corkscrewed
11-06-2004, 04:51 AM
Snitsky reminds me of Earthquake if he was super buff and rippling with veins everywhere. He's really kinda freaky...

If he had a better name, I think I'd like him more. LOL. But I gotta admit, he's slowly winning me over.

Actually, so is Heidenreich to a small extent.

Mr. Nerfect
11-06-2004, 05:21 AM
Snitsky reminds me of Earthquake if he was super buff and rippling with veins everywhere. He's really kinda freaky...

If he had a better name, I think I'd like him more. LOL. But I gotta admit, he's slowly winning me over.

Actually, so is Heidenreich to a small extent.

I would pay money to see Gene Snitsky & Heidenreich in a tag team.

Londoner
11-06-2004, 07:30 AM
Nah Heidenreich still sucks shit,but ive been impressed with Snitsky from the start and felt you guys wer being overly critical when he first came on TV. I think the WWE may of found someone with bags of potential. They just gotta work out how to use him right, not doing a bad job so far.

Anybody Thrilla
11-06-2004, 01:23 PM
I always hoped there would be a time where I would hear dead baby jokes on WWE television, and Snitsky has made all my dreams come true. God bless him.

Mr. Nerfect
11-06-2004, 04:39 PM
Nah Heidenreich still sucks shit,but ive been impressed with Snitsky from the start and felt you guys wer being overly critical when he first came on TV. I think the WWE may of found someone with bags of potential. They just gotta work out how to use him right, not doing a bad job so far.

I always enjoyed this guy. Snitsky=ratings.