PDA

View Full Version : Raw or SmackDown!

James Steele
11-06-2004, 01:14 AM
Would you rather watch RAW or SmackDown!

Mayo
11-06-2004, 01:16 AM
Rackdown. Wait no, make that Smaw.

Honestly though, I guess Raw only because it's live, otherwise I'd watch both equally.

Head
11-06-2004, 01:20 AM
Raw, because I probably post on these forums more than I actually watch wrestling anymore, so I really only appriciate seeing established big stars now, which Raw has a lot more of.

Drakul
11-06-2004, 01:21 AM
WWE Well-Done
or
WWE SlapUp!
:shifty:

I chose WWE Well-Done (RAW)

Funky Fly
11-06-2004, 01:25 AM
Raw is the better show right now, since half of Smackdown's main event scene has jumped ship or left. Also, it's just not as good story-wise as it was through late 2003/early 2004.

Mr. Nerfect
11-06-2004, 02:02 AM
I'd actually prefer just to watch SmackDown!. I feel that if RAW was doing what SmackDown! is donig with its stars, the WWE would have no problems right now. I just seems so structed on SmackDown!, but it's not boot cmap structed. Some weeks we see guys like Funaki & Nunzio on the "A" show, and others their on the "B" show. Kurt Angle, The Big Show & Eddie Guerrero have also done appearances on Velocity in the past few weeks. At least they're really doing somehting with their "B" show.

To be honest, I hope we see a redraft in the future, with SmackDown! getting a blue & black set, and have them air live (keep the white background they use for promoting matches, though).

123 kid
11-06-2004, 08:34 AM
I prefer Smackdown! It has a lot of young stars, and of course the cruiserweights! For better wrestling I'd watch SmackDown! But for better entertainment/storylines I'd watch Raw!

Xero
11-06-2004, 08:50 AM
I really don't know. Right now, they're both at an okay level IMO. I won't vote, cause I'm not really sure. :-\

Shaggy
11-06-2004, 09:43 AM
Im gonna have to go with Raw because it is the only one that I watch. I tune into smackdown every once in a while but its just not as good. I guess its because we can find the results out a few days in advance unlike with Raw.

Evil Vito
11-06-2004, 09:49 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Raw</font>

Loose Cannon
11-06-2004, 10:14 AM
still can't stand Smackdown, although it's gotten better.

Marcyo
11-06-2004, 10:37 AM
I'd watch Raw cuz... i cant watch smackdown :shifty:

123 kid
11-06-2004, 11:18 AM
So, is it just Alienoid06 and I who prefer SmackDown!?....

Triple H
11-06-2004, 11:55 AM
Raw, by far.

I mean Raw has all the best talent.

Really, who'd actually want to watch Booker T fight for that bogus title. I mean afterall I defeated him time and time again.

And guys like Kurt Angle and Eddie Guerrero can't even hold a candle to me.

MVP
11-06-2004, 12:41 PM
Smackdown is not nearly as exciting as RAW. Plus more of my favorite stars are on RAW.

Kapoutman
11-06-2004, 01:00 PM
I love the wrestlers on Smackdown, but they aren't put in interesting storylines. So I have to go with Raw.

Stickman
11-06-2004, 01:17 PM
Smackdown just bores the hell out of me. I haven't watched in over a month. It's just not exciting. And don't tell me the style of wrestling is better because it's just the same but with B talent. It also doesn't help that I really haven't been a fan of Kurt Angle since he shaved his head. He's kind of annoying.......not that HHH isn't annoying. I dunno, there's just something wrong with Smackdown.

John la Rock
11-06-2004, 01:27 PM
Raw

cause it's live

MattLytle
11-06-2004, 03:51 PM
Raw is great, and tries to be very entertaining, but more recently, I've liked to watch SmackDown more. SmackDown has real wrestling going on...all Raw has, is a bunch of soap opera crap.

The CyNick
11-06-2004, 04:27 PM
As a show, I like SD better, almost always have. Except in the beginning of Benoit's run with the title when they had all those good tag matches on RAW.

Anyway, its the same old story for me. I cant get interested in anyone on RAW because of the HHH-effect. All the top angles revolve around him, and even though they sometimes give the belt to someone else to carry around, HHH is still the focal point. I dont think he deserves the spot, and therefore I dislike RAW more often than not.

SD probably doesn't have the talent RAW does, although its gotten closer since Angle started working again. But at least we see new guys in the top mix on SD, which makes it more ineteresting to me.

Plus SD has Carlito!