PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown Survivor series style match?

The Answer
11-08-2004, 06:30 PM
Now that CCC is injured who takes his place on the team? Jesus Aguilera is not well known so I doubt he fills in.Now their are two spots left one on each team.Who do you guys think will take both spots barring Carlito being able to work Sunday

Xero
11-08-2004, 07:01 PM
Holy shit, Suvivor Series is this Sunday!? Damn, where have I been!? I was wondering why so many matches had already been signed. I thought it was atleast two more weeks.

Anyway, even if Carlito is injured, there's a chance that he can still work the match, just stay out of the ring most of the time, go in for a few minuites, go back out, etc.

If he can't wrestle, however, I'd imagin that one of the Dudleys would get on. More than likely Spike, since he's the boss. That's how I saw the storyline going if they had taken care of the Big Show.

The CyNick
11-08-2004, 08:50 PM
I haven't heard how bad the injury is yet, so it could very easilt be nothing major and he can work just fine.

However, if he is hurt I'd just have Cena come in at SurvSer and lay him out. That would give him time to heal up the shoulder, in the meantime Cena can work with Jesus and then when Carlito is healthy him and Cena can blow off their program. Eye for an eye basically.

The Answer
11-08-2004, 08:54 PM
I haven't heard how bad the injury is yet, so it could very easilt be nothing major and he can work just fine.

However, if he is hurt I'd just have Cena come in at SurvSer and lay him out. That would give him time to heal up the shoulder, in the meantime Cena can work with Jesus and then when Carlito is healthy him and Cena can blow off their program. Eye for an eye basically.

But Cena could not possibly have finished shooting the movie already right?

Mr. Nerfect
11-09-2004, 02:56 AM
But Cena could not possibly have finished shooting the movie already right?

But he could fly in then fly out.

If Carlito absolutely cannot work the match, I'd have Jesus replace him. He's apparantly a great worker, with great mic skills that cna fly when he needs to. I think if they let him play the MVP of this match he would instanly become recognizable.

Who knows, maybe Jesus will turn face in the match. I can definately see an Eddie/Jesus alliance starting up.

KayfabeMan
11-09-2004, 03:41 AM
It'd be a good move to put 'Jesus' in the spot, since as DMW said, he isn't well known. With all of the shit going on, the only way you'll ever get these new guys over is to try to push them where you can - and here is a chance.

Put him on the team, and go from there. You could even do a skit where CCC gives his spot to him and such.

Mr. Nerfect
11-09-2004, 03:49 AM
It'd be a good move to put 'Jesus' in the spot, since as DMW said, he isn't well known. With all of the shit going on, the only way you'll ever get these new guys over is to try to push them where you can - and here is a chance.

Put him on the team, and go from there. You could even do a skit where CCC gives his spot to him and such.

I'd like to see Carlito give it over without much resistance, but then have Angle doubt Jesus, noly for him to do something phenominal that night. "Eliminating" The Big Show, beating Eddie Guerrero, or something like that.

Mister Sinister
11-09-2004, 10:20 AM

It would be a good moves, plus if I'm not mistaken, didn't a certein, WWE Champion/Hollywood Actor, make his In Ring TV Debut in a Survivor Series Match and won it?

Jesus, may be going the path of the Rock, well maybe, I have a feeling Carlito will be fine to work the match

Mr. Nerfect
11-09-2004, 04:04 PM
It would be a good moves, plus if I'm not mistaken, didn't a certein, WWE Champion/Hollywood Actor, make his In Ring TV Debut in a Survivor Series Match and won it?

Jesus, may be going the path of the Rock, well maybe, I have a feeling Carlito will be fine to work the match

I think that feeling may be right. I wouldn't object to having Carliot take the match off, though, and give Jesus some exposure.

I played out this angle in my head a while ago, when my power was out, and I thought it would have been interesting if done right. At Survivor Series, Jesus (after beating the Tough Enough contestants in a Battle Royal type match, and Eddie Guerrero in a match in the main event) is beaten down by Eddie a lot lightly, but sells it like he's been shot. Jesus looks like he's worknig really hard in the match, and rolls around a bit. Anyway, we see Big Show get DQ'd, Jindrak get pinned, RVD get pinned, Luther Reigns get pinned. Eddie didn't have a fourth partner, so it's down to Eddie vs. Angle & Jesus. Eddie then grabs a mic and tells Angle he did have a fourth member, and directs out attention tot he stage.

Jesus attacks Angle from behind and then goes back and forth with Angle. After a while (like on SmackDown!) Jesus pulls out a banana form his overall pockets (which is sorta a taunt saying that Jesus was safe and in control the whole time), and spits it in the face of Angle once it's been mushed up! BAHGAWD! Anyway, after some big moves by Guerrero & Aguilera, we see stereo Frog Splashes by Eddie & Jesus. Jesus tells us he was signed onto Eddie's team before Carlito got injured, so he was never technically signed to Team Angle. We see Eddie & Aguilera pose around before walking to the back. but from under the ramp come Luther Reigns & Mark Jindrak.

Angle looks pissed and points at a shocked Carlito Caribbean Cool, who says he knows nothing about this. Angle, Luther & Jindrak throw him into the ring and prepare to "eliminate" him, but out runs Jesus Aguilera with John Cena's chain 9which was given to him for luck by Carlito. Carlito looks shocked as the man who just made a fool of him, came out and saved him from a massive beat down.

Anyway, then we see Team Guerrero & Rey Mysterio upset on SmackDown! with Eddie, claiming he shouldn't have deceived them into thinking they didn't have a partner, and for accepting Jesus (who put Big Show through a table the SmackDown! before) as the fourth member. Eddie says he and Jesus have a history together. Either from a time Eddie went to prison, and his inmate (Jesus) watched his back, while Eddie watched Aguilera's and/or from Mexico, where Eddie picked Jesus up out of the gutter and trained him in the Guerrero family's backyard. Eddie says Jesus owes his lifestyle to Carlito Caribbean Cool, who bailed him out of jail, gave him a job on his resort in the Caribbeans, and brought him into the WWE. Eddie tells us if we don't mess with Carlito, we don't have to mess with Jesus Aguilera.

Anyway Angle, Luther & Jindrak manage to get extra security (on behalf of Mark Jindrak), who manage to control Jesus while Carlito is in the ring. Angle threatens Jesus that if he fights back, the security will be forced to arrest him again. Kurt punks out Carlito in the ring with Luther & Jindrak, telling him that he isn't cool, that he needs a haircut, that he's a punk and Angle even spits in his face. Carliot gets pissed and tries to keep his cool, but he snaps, and smashes and apple in Luther's face, and hits Jindrak with a quick chain shot all in the matter of a second. Angle seeing Calrito witht he weapon backs awya and goes out to the ring, but Jesus has thrown around all the security guards, and now walks behind Angle who bumpbs into Jesus. Aguilera hits Angle with a fist, and rolls him back into the ring stunned. Carlito then beats down Angle with the chain, and busts him open. He continues to beat him down, then he spits another apple in the face of the bloodied Angle. Carlito then cuts a promo about how when they reconstruct Angle's face, they're going to see all these little bits of fruit in there, and t wouldn't surprise Carlito if some of them get forgotten, and are left in his face. They will be a reminder not to mess with Carlito Caribbean Cool again.

Anyway, the week after we don't see anyone who wants to mess with Carlito & Jesus (Angle, Luther & Jindrak have backed away). And Carlito remains a heel by tlaking about how Angle is a punk who stole his Gold Medals (which he didn't), and didn't earn them like Carlito earned his US Championship (which he didn't). Anyway we see John Cena return at Armageddon with a vengeance in an Open Challenge for a Street Fight laid out by Carlito. Cena and Carlito have a good brawl, but with Jesus' help, Carlito steals another victory over Cena.

Anyway, I just think something like that COULD be interesting if pulled off. Giving Carlito & Jesus more of a loners that stick together feel would sort of remind me of Timon & Pumba from the Lion King, but I think they could really help each other.

Corkscrewed
11-09-2004, 04:53 PM
Erm... lets just keep Jesus heel, eh? Turning him makes no sense ot me still, especially since it's been made to seem as though Jesus is like CCC's homie.

I didn't hear about this injury, what happened to Carlito?

Aussie Skier
11-09-2004, 05:58 PM
Erm... lets just keep Jesus heel, eh? Turning him makes no sense ot me still, especially since it's been made to seem as though Jesus is like CCC's homie.

wrist injury when he went over (or through) the ropes at a house show against Bob holly

Hardkore Kidd J
11-09-2004, 06:22 PM
Holy shit, Suvivor Series is this Sunday!? Damn, where have I been!? I was wondering why so many matches had already been signed. I thought it was atleast two more weeks.

Anyway, even if Carlito is injured, there's a chance that he can still work the match, just stay out of the ring most of the time, go in for a few minuites, go back out, etc.

If he can't wrestle, however, I'd imagin that one of the Dudleys would get on. More than likely Spike, since he's the boss. That's how I saw the storyline going if they had taken care of the Big Show.

I would go with this guy's comment. I mean Shawn Micheals wrestled while he was injured. Not comparing Carlito to Shawn though. Just let him go in for a few mintes hit someone with a chain. And then he makes a tag to whoever. It could really work like that. I think that since there is speculation about some people thinking myself included that Eddie's partner will be Cena. That is the best way.

Mr. Nerfect
11-10-2004, 01:26 AM

Jesus didn't turn face in my scenario. He just stayed as Carlito's lacky, but showed a flare that could be used to turn him face down the line. I personally LOVE it when we see heel vs. heel and one of the heels takes the other heel to school Stone Cold style. William Regal (even though he was technically a face) berating Eric Bischoff & Triple H made me smile to no end.

Anyway, it is now being reported that Carlito will wrestle with his injury at Survivor Series, then have surgery and will probably be out for three months. Just in time for Carlito Cool vs. John Cena at WrestleMania for the United States Championship. I hope they don't strip CCC of the title, instead just have Jesus represent Carlito as champion.