PDA

View Full Version : Scrubs

Pages : [1] 2

Supreme Olajuwon
11-16-2004, 10:34 PM
It is the best show on television. Everything about it rules.

Do you agree? Of course you do

The Icon of Elisim
11-16-2004, 10:39 PM
Easily the best show out there, I just don't know why NBC doesn't give it the credit it deserves.

OssMan
11-16-2004, 10:57 PM
yeah my favorite show. I have been watching it for like two years. I don't know why it is not as popular as shows like The OC and WifeSwap.

Juan
10-20-2008, 07:26 AM
I just started watching this show a few months ago. I gotta say... I fuckin love it. I started watching the entire series a couple of weeks ago and I'm now on season 4.

:love: Dr. Elliot Reid :love:

Juan
10-20-2008, 07:27 AM
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s69/CEFaqsArchives/Gifs/1177054600454.gif

El Vaquero de Infierno
10-20-2008, 10:07 AM
I wish all doctors looked like Sarah Chalke.

Anyways, I believe it has run its course now.

Kris P Lettus
10-20-2008, 11:33 AM
Sarah Chalke is hottttt.. It was good.. I was much more into it in the first season and some of the later episodes were alittle too sappy for me.. I mean it was a goofy ass show with the crazy fantasy world that JD creates but then it would turn into some touching story about breast cancer or some shit..

I dunno, it was good, but the first season was by far the best..

I'll always watch it in syndication..

Supreme Olajuwon
10-20-2008, 11:50 AM
Damn, Juan, nice search engine skills.

The show had 5 fantastic seasons before it began to tail off. Starting with the Elizabeth Banks baby story, it started to go downhill.

Disturbed316
10-20-2008, 01:24 PM
I love Scrubs, the final episode was a big piece of shit though, but I could see the irony of it.

Juan
10-20-2008, 06:34 PM
also, Dr. Molly Clock :love:

http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/nmedia/18/35/64/50/18468191.jpg

UmbrellaCorporation
10-20-2008, 06:41 PM
I love Scrubs, the final episode was a big piece of shit though, but I could see the irony of it.

You know it got picked up for one last season, right?

The fairy tale episode was the series finale on NBC, but it's been moved to ABC now for one last hurrah.

LoDownM
10-20-2008, 07:13 PM
Now if ABC would just start it...

Juan
10-20-2008, 07:22 PM
*sig*

Disturbed316
10-22-2008, 06:11 AM
You know it got picked up for one last season, right?

The fairy tale episode was the series finale on NBC, but it's been moved to ABC now for one last hurrah.

No I did not know that :love:

PapaGeorgio
10-22-2008, 07:43 AM
and as for the fairy tale episode it really wasn't the finale. It was produced as an earlier episode. However NBC didn't want to end the season with a Cliff Hanger type thing, so they put on what I think is one of the worst episodes of the series to close the season. Basically just playing the episodes out of order.

Disturbed316
10-22-2008, 09:49 AM
So what was ment to be the final episode of the season then?

Reavant
10-22-2008, 10:39 AM
yea the girls are hot in it but clearly Dr Cox MADE this entire show

Rob
10-22-2008, 10:54 AM
So what was ment to be the final episode of the season then?

Kelso quitting I think.

Fox
10-22-2008, 08:34 PM
"If it's a boy can you name him Pickle?"

"Why Pickle?"

"Because then I can call him Little Gerkin. I need this."

"I'll think about it."

Juan
10-22-2008, 08:36 PM
lol

UmbrellaCorporation
10-22-2008, 09:48 PM
For some reason, I think them revealing that the Janitor is like the mastermind or the owner of the hospital would be hilarious.

I seriously see something like Cox taking over as Chief of Medicine. That's really the only thing I feel sure about. Dunno why though.

Juan
10-22-2008, 10:31 PM
I think Courtney Cox is gonna be the new COM

Juan
11-13-2008, 05:30 AM
I'm wrapping up Season 6. God damn I love this show.

Fox
11-14-2008, 12:07 PM
<--- has all six seasons on DVD.

CSL
11-14-2008, 03:25 PM
<--- has seen all seven seasons

Kris P Lettus
11-15-2008, 01:14 AM
pwned

NeanderCarl
11-15-2008, 09:02 AM
Not as good as it used to be. Think I saw every episode for the first 5 seasons, and I've been a bit sporadic since then. It went down on my list of televisual priorities.

I understand Bill Lawrence has committed to making the new season return to its roots a bit more and focus on good stories and saving the kooky fantasy element for JD's imagination only, rather than having it spill over into "real life" as it were. Sounds good to me.

Fox
11-15-2008, 12:14 PM
The pilot is probably one of the best I have ever seen/read. It's just brilliant.

I'm glad that Lawrence is going back to that kind of "style." Things were getting too out-there in the last couple of seasons.

BCWWF
11-19-2008, 11:24 AM
I just started watching last year and it's definitely in a class of its own. It's one of the only live action shows that is essentially a cartoon in how random it is. Like JD's daydreams are unmatched in anything not animated.

Supreme Olajuwon
11-19-2008, 12:17 PM
dunno how many of you have seen this but it's A Charlie Brown Christmas dubbed over by the cast of Scrubs

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/20Of_mna-Rs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/20Of_mna-Rs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mr. Nerfect
12-05-2008, 04:14 AM
Scrubs is the best show on television. The only other comedies I've even nearly enjoyed as much are Arrested Development and The Simpsons when it was in its prime. The cast is uniformly fantastic, the writing top-notch (I think seasons six was actually really good, and although season seven was messy, some of the stories such as the Kelso arc were beautiful).

If you haven't gotten into this show yet, just buy the first two seasons on DVD. If you are not hooked, you deserve to lose the money you spent on the DVDs, anyway.

My only complaint about Scrubs is that it may be ending. And that Judy Reyes hasn't shown much skin over the series, and Sarah Chalke hasn't shown more. They are insatiable requests, though.

kikiloser
12-08-2008, 02:11 AM
I got Scrubs Seasons 1-7 (http://www.dvdsetpro.com) ,i just can't stop laugh

http://www.dvdsetpro.com/Upload/uploadfiles/海报.jpg (http://www.dvdsetpro.com/products/Scrubs-Seasons-1-7-DVD-Boxset-dvdsetpro-1317.html)

Juan
12-08-2008, 02:14 AM
I got Scrubs Seasons 1-7 (http://www.dvdsetpro.com) ,i just can't stop laugh

http://www.dvdsetpro.com/Upload/uploadfiles/海报.jpg (http://http://www.dvdsetpro.com/products/Scrubs-Seasons-1-7-DVD-Boxset-dvdsetpro-1317.html)

Thanks for the new desktop background :y:

BCWWF
12-08-2008, 09:45 AM
For the record, I think the new season starts early January on ABC now.

Triple A
12-12-2008, 04:39 AM
yeah my favorite show. I have been watching it for like two years. I don't know why it is not as popular as shows like The OC and WifeSwap.
lol

Rob
12-12-2008, 10:01 AM
For the record, I think the new season starts early January on ABC now.

Isn't it without JD and Carla though?

Impeccable
12-12-2008, 10:31 AM
Isn't it without JD and Carla though?

I think that this one will be their last.

Both are done after that, but the creators say they will possibly carry on without them.

Impeccable
12-12-2008, 10:32 AM
Also, that picture of Sarah Chalke is AMAZING!

D Mac
12-12-2008, 02:56 PM
Just now getting into this show. A little late yeah I know.

BCWWF
12-13-2008, 11:03 AM
Whoa what? Getting rid of JD and Carla and continuing with the show would just be terrible -- the execs ruining the legacy of a good show for more money.

Didn't That 70's Show do something similar, where Kelso (Ashton Kutcher) and the main character (Eric, I think?) left, but the others still hung out in his basement and stuff? BAH!

Gonzo
12-13-2008, 01:47 PM
I believe so. I've never seen seasons 6 and 7 of That 70's Show but Eric goes to "Africa" and I don't know where Kelso goes.

Gray
12-13-2008, 01:59 PM
JD and Carla leaving, i seem to be having flashbacks of a local-TV Series which was called "Two Pints of Lager, and a packet of crisps". They made up ridiculous storylines for some of the main characters to leave, just so the show could continue on for a while longer.

IC Champion
12-13-2008, 02:57 PM
Scrubs is terribly unfunny.

Juan
12-13-2008, 04:55 PM

:eek: gtfo

D Mac
12-13-2008, 05:52 PM

You have it confused with Arrested Development.

thedamndest
12-13-2008, 07:41 PM
You just made enemies with the internet.

Impeccable
12-14-2008, 04:26 AM
JD and Carla leaving, i seem to be having flashbacks of a local-TV Series which was called "Two Pints of Lager, and a packet of crisps". They made up ridiculous storylines for some of the main characters to leave, just so the show could continue on for a while longer.

God, that show jumped the shark when Ralph Little left...maybe a little bit before.

Mr. Nerfect
12-14-2008, 05:02 AM
Whoa what? Getting rid of JD and Carla and continuing with the show would just be terrible -- the execs ruining the legacy of a good show for more money.

Didn't That 70's Show do something similar, where Kelso (Ashton Kutcher) and the main character (Eric, I think?) left, but the others still hung out in his basement and stuff? BAH!

I can understand why people would be terrified of an idea like this, but I can actually see Scrubs being able to pull it off.

Firstly, one thing Scrubs has always been good with, is mixing in dramatic elements to their stories, having arcs, and explaining why things happen. If JD and Carla leave, you better believe they will be impactful episodes that will also set up how the show goes on without them. It won't just be a "one day they're there, the next they're gone" thing.

JD is actually the most replaceable of the cast, I think. Zach Braff is very talented, and yes, the main character, but the main purpose he has served is that of a center for the plots to rotate around. He's always been the goofy dork, but in more recent seasons, it's become more apparent, and his character is taking more specific turns (getting a disease, having a kid, etc.). If you have another goofy dork come in, and do it just as well as Braff, and have a good connection with the cast, it could actually be refreshing for the show.

Carla is harder to get rid of, because the rest of the cast has always been more stoic in their roles than the role Braff plays. You'd need to have her get divorced from Turk, or die during the birth of their second kid, or something. Very dramatic stuff, but it sets up a huge storyline for Turk to deal with in Season 9 of the show. If Zach Braff and Judy Reyes both leave, then it means Turk will be a single father on the show, which is the current shtick JD has going on. Judy Reyes and Braff are mainly moving away due to time constraints and money issues -- there's no falling out with Bill Lawrence, or anything. They could make some guest appearances, or something.

Sarah Chalke has said she will keep going on with the show, so that is a plus. And if they keep John C. McGinley, they are alright (I honestly believe that Dr. Cox is the only irreplaceable character on the show). If Donald Faison, Neil Flynn and Ken Jenkins all hang it out, I think the season would actually be really interesting.

Keep the show going for ten seasons, and re-evaluate it then. See if the new kid is doing well as the lead, and if the new hot nurse they've hired has been accepted into the Scrubs universe. If it goes well, then maybe they could keep going. By then I think the rest of the cast will be ready to move on, anyway.

Mr. Nerfect
12-14-2008, 05:06 AM
Scrubs and Arrested Development are both fantastic. I'm actually hoping that long-rumoured (by both Zach Braff and Bill Lawrence) David Cross "cross-over" takes place, and we get Dr. Tobias Funke -- analrapist on Scrubs. Especially seeing as the AD movie is now confirmed to be getting into gear. There's some promotion for ya.

Fox
12-14-2008, 10:09 AM
Noid, you are just wrong. Without JD, Scrubs will not succeed. He is the focal point of the show. He's the mother fucking NARRATOR of the show for christ's sake. To bring in anyone else would just be stupid. Zach Braff makes that show work - anyone else would just be copying him or making the show less than what it is. JD is "Scrubs." Without him, it's nothing. Yes, you have lots of great talented actors, but at this point in the show's run, taking away the main character who you have built up so much would be pressing the self destruct button. That 70's Show's later seasons is proof of that.

thedamndest
12-14-2008, 12:41 PM
Yeah, the "His Story/Her Story's are always refreshing from JD, but what makes them refreshing is that they are someone totally new. I wouldn't want someone to come in and be another dork...might as well hire a new Darren.

BCWWF
12-14-2008, 10:16 PM
Noid, you do make some points, but I have to side with Fox here. I think you are right in that JD isn't as fun as he used to be, but he is the main character and he does dictate the mood of the whole show. I don't think it's that Zach Braff has run its part, I think it's just that the show might have. When you watch the new episodes, it's just too obvious that JD and Turk are older guys now, and it just doesn't work.

Getting rid of Carla would ruin the show even more. Beyond the obvious storylines (does she just leave Turk randomly?), her attitude is such an important element in the show. There has always been something comforting in Carla and Doctor Cox. I think some of the best episodes in the series were when Cox lost his edge and almost quit, because suddenly there was nothing to fall back on anymore.

I really think the only main character that the show could replace is Elliot, but even that would be hard. Scrubs is a great show, but shows only have so long of a shelf life, and I hope they don't tarnish this by going too long.

The Mackem
12-15-2008, 07:40 AM
Noid, you are just wrong. Without JD, Scrubs will not succeed. He is the focal point of the show. He's the mother fucking NARRATOR of the show for christ's sake. To bring in anyone else would just be stupid. Zach Braff makes that show work - anyone else would just be copying him or making the show less than what it is. JD is "Scrubs." Without him, it's nothing. Yes, you have lots of great talented actors, but at this point in the show's run, taking away the main character who you have built up so much would be pressing the self destruct button. That 70's Show's later seasons is proof of that.

It would be like Saved By the Bell: The New Class?

Juan
12-17-2008, 01:57 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AIfh6vpGmqA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AIfh6vpGmqA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Rob
12-17-2008, 02:59 AM

That 70s Show died when Kelso and Eric left. Scrubs will be the same when JD and Carla leave. Very possible they could exist without Carla by just using her name in the show but never putting her on camera but there is absolutely no way it can go on with JD.

I probably won't even watch Scrubs if they carry on with them. I'll chose to ignore it ever happened incase it sucks and ruins my memory of the show.

Impeccable
12-17-2008, 05:13 AM
I wonder if they'd consider a spin off from Scrubs, rather than continuing, revolving around Dr. Cox?

Nowhere Man
12-17-2008, 11:59 AM
They pretty much have that now. It's called House.

BCWWF
12-19-2008, 09:29 AM
I probably won't even watch Scrubs if they carry on with them. I'll chose to ignore it ever happened incase it sucks and ruins my memory of the show.

Exactly.

BCWWF
12-19-2008, 09:29 AM

Exactly.

Juan
12-20-2008, 02:06 AM
I'll still watch it. No big deal.

LoDownM
12-20-2008, 03:51 AM
Is it Jan 6th yet?

D Mac
12-20-2008, 04:03 AM
I'm no Superman

LoDownM
01-05-2009, 01:05 PM
Starts tomorrow :D!

Outsider
01-06-2009, 11:23 AM
Fucking Yanks. I hope we get it soon :mad:

#BROKEN Hasney
01-06-2009, 12:59 PM
Hello Outsider. You have heard of the Internet (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet) yes?

Using that tool, I will be watching this tomorrow morning.

Mr. Nerfect
01-07-2009, 05:53 AM

I understand what you are saying, but That 70's Show is horrible proof of that. That show was your traditional sitcom. Scrubs is a bit more sweeping, and ambitious as far as plotting goes. Also, as you said, they lost Kelso and Eric. They were pretty much the JD and Dr. Cox of that show. If Scrubs lost both JD and Dr. Cox, then it'd be rough to continue.

I'd at least give Scrubs a chance without the Braffster. The JD character is primarily eyes and ears into hospital life. Yeah, the character has its quirks and stuff, but that is more and more becoming integraded into the very attitude of the show. He is awesome, and part of the reason the show is a big success, but I think the supporting cast -- as the players JD reacts to and the players that react to the current narrator of the story -- are actually far more important than the JD character. They are Sacred Heart. JD is a person walking into Sacred Heart.

Hell, and given how much Zach Braff owes to the show, and how much fun he apparently had making it, I wouldn't put it past him to make two or three appearances a season, like a lot of the other recurring players.

Mr. Nerfect
01-07-2009, 05:54 AM
And I cannot wait for Season 8 to start. Definitinely going to get some illegal downloads for this one. Don't worry, I'll buy the DVD and watch it when it comes on Aussie TV, too. Well, I'll start to watch it on TV, but Channel 7 will fuck around with timeslots every week, and then the DVD will come out, and I'll be like "fuck it."

BCWWF
01-07-2009, 08:11 AM
On the DVD box for last season, the description on the back only says "Turk, Elliot and Carla get into all sorts of mischief again.." so take that for what it is.

Hanso Amore
01-07-2009, 11:57 AM
I liked the first2 episodes, not bad.

I hate the Interns though, and get the feeling they are going to slowly build them into the new main characters....Which is going to ruin my life because they are so lame and poochy like. Its like they are trying to hard too make them funny....and they fail.

Fox
01-07-2009, 06:00 PM
Elliott's new boyfriend, that Keith character, was merely a way for the creators of the show to find out if they could get rid of JD and replace him with another funny male character. There is, in fact, an entire episode that revolves around him and the other characters while JD literally stays in the background the entire episode.

It didn't work. It won't work. JD is the nucleus of the show, and when you remove the nucleus, well, it's just science.

CSL
01-07-2009, 08:15 PM
Elliott's new boyfriend, that Keith character, was merely a way for the creators of the show to find out if they could get rid of JD and replace him with another funny male character. There is, in fact, an entire episode that revolves around him and the other characters while JD literally stays in the background the entire episode.

It didn't work. It won't work. JD is the nucleus of the show, and when you remove the nucleus, well, it's just science.

I thought that episode worked perfectly. I remember when I saw it the first time and when he's let out of the water tower at the end, I had completely forgotten he was in there

I also watched the new eps earlier and the bit where J.D asks Turk if he knows what to do with him when he dies is one of the funniest gags ever on this show

thedamndest
01-07-2009, 08:27 PM

They do that with every side character though. I haven't seen that episode, but until then, don't most Keith gags last like a second and usually involve him being Elliot's bitch? Even his last name, Dudemeister, was obviously written as a gag. I don't really think they ever really intended for this guy to anchor the show as the JD character. They will probably just make the show about Turk dealing with his divorce/the death of Carla or something.

HeartBreakMan2k
01-09-2009, 03:57 PM
I thought the two new episodes were good, the second especially

UmbrellaCorporation
01-09-2009, 04:27 PM
George :(

HeartBreakMan2k
01-09-2009, 04:28 PM
Word :(

George :(

NeanderCarl
01-10-2009, 01:46 PM
A lot of shows have continued to be great successes after the departure/death of a main character. Hell, hasn't ER lost most of its original main cast by now?

If we're talking comedy shows, Cheers survived fine without Coach and Diane. Only Fools and Horses survived and got even better after the death of Grandad. It all depends on the quality of the show. Talented writers will bring closure to the characters, introduce replacements in a natural way, and carry on doing what they do. Then, it comes down to the quality of the scripts.

If a JD/Carla-less season has better scripts than the last season, is funnier, then the show will still be enjoyable. If you ONLY watch Scrubs for JD or Carla, you're not getting the bigger picture.

Ogen
01-10-2009, 09:17 PM
Grandad isn't a comparison it would have to have been Del Boy or Rodney that left. If your talking the main character then its time for the show to die, its got progressivly worse over the years anyway.

thedamndest
01-10-2009, 11:50 PM
Most of the focal points of the show are pretty JD-centric. JD's relationship arc with Cox, JD and Turk, JD and his relationship arc with Elliot, JD and the janitor. Obviously that is because he was the narrator, but still. If you bring in somebody new at this point, you only have a few residual things left that were mostly just side stories. I think Scrubs could do fine without Carla, or anyone else, but JD would be like Jerry Seinfeld not wanting to be in Seinfeld and them having them call the show Costanza.

UmbrellaCorporation
01-11-2009, 01:58 PM
Yeah, to be honest, I don't dislike Carla, but she kind of annoys me.

Scrubs without JD, Turk, or Cox would be hard to enjoy, I think. But I could be wrong.

Juan
01-11-2009, 02:18 PM
Watched the new episodes last night and I liked it :y:

CSL
01-11-2009, 04:46 PM
I think Zach Braff doing the narration but not actually starring the show could work very well

NeanderCarl
01-12-2009, 07:42 PM
Grandad isn't a comparison it would have to have been Del Boy or Rodney that left.

I resent that. Grandad was pivotal to the dynamic of the show. Luckily they managed to seamlessly insert Uncle Albert into the same spot, and it worked. Note the most recent episodes without the 'older generation family member' role... didn't work.

If they could insert a new character into the JD role, different enough to keep the show fresh, similar enough not to upset the whole balance of the programme, then it can remain relevant.

One misstep in the casting/character development department and the show is fucked.

Chavo Classic
01-17-2009, 07:45 PM

As a fan of both shows, I've got to say that's pretty much the most ridiculous comment ever.

The only similarity is that they have misanthropic personality traits - even then how it manifests in House and Cox is entirely different.

Sorry

UmbrellaCorporation
01-18-2009, 11:38 AM
I went back and started watching this series over yesterday, since I had forgotten stuff from the first few seasons...and I remember this, and found it hilarious. :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FYyIJT2zWTY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FYyIJT2zWTY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Juan
01-18-2009, 01:01 PM
^ ROFL

Mr. Nerfect
01-20-2009, 04:56 AM
I thought that episode worked perfectly. I remember when I saw it the first time and when he's let out of the water tower at the end, I had completely forgotten he was in there

Likewise, my friend. Likewise.

Mr. Nerfect
01-20-2009, 05:00 AM
I think Zach Braff doing the narration but not actually starring the show could work very well

Again likewise.

A lot of shows have continued to be great successes after the departure/death of a main character. Hell, hasn't ER lost most of its original main cast by now?

If we're talking comedy shows, Cheers survived fine without Coach and Diane. Only Fools and Horses survived and got even better after the death of Grandad. It all depends on the quality of the show. Talented writers will bring closure to the characters, introduce replacements in a natural way, and carry on doing what they do. Then, it comes down to the quality of the scripts.

If a JD/Carla-less season has better scripts than the last season, is funnier, then the show will still be enjoyable. If you ONLY watch Scrubs for JD or Carla, you're not getting the bigger picture.

These are pretty much my sentiments. JD is not even a main character in the traditional sense. Scrubs has always been a bit more quirky than that. He was a new set of eyes and ears into the hospital, and he provides a likable voice to narrate the troubles of other people in the hospital, and relate it to his life.

"It's a teaching hospital, son." There is no reason another equally well-written character played by another equally talented actor could not completely fucking own the current role JD plays to the story.

Mr. Nerfect
01-20-2009, 05:03 AM
I like the look of the new interns, by the way. They actually seem to have personalities this time. One of them was on Flight of the Conchords, I think.

D Mac
02-04-2009, 05:10 AM
http://images.hollywoodgrind.com:9000/images/2006/12/sarah_chalke_5.jpg

UmbrellaCorporation
02-05-2009, 07:11 PM
Ed is gone.

Thank God. Ed IS GONE.

Heros Welcome
02-05-2009, 07:13 PM
I really wanna know what the deal is with the lack of Turk!

D Mac
02-06-2009, 04:42 PM
It's a black thing. :shifty:

SammyG
02-06-2009, 05:58 PM
No, I don't want no scruuubs.

Mr. Nerfect
02-10-2009, 02:52 PM
They should clone Turk. Get two Turks on the show.

Triple Naitch
06-19-2009, 09:41 PM
'Scrubs' shocker: School's in, hospital's out!

Jun 19, 2009, 06:00 PM | by Michael Ausiello
Categories: News (http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/news/), Scrubs (http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/scrubs/)

http://popwatch.ew.com/.a/6a00d8341bf6c153ef0115703b18e7970c-800wi (http://popwatch.ew.com/.a/6a00d8341bf6c153ef0115703b18e7970c-pi)

Scrubs boss Bill Lawrence said (http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/05/ask-ausiello--2.html) his cancellation-defying comedy would undergo an extreme makeover in its ninth season, and, man, he wasn't kidding. When the show returns next winter, the action will shift from the hospital to the classroom and make med-school professors of John C. McGinley's Dr. Cox and Donald Faison's Turk.

"It'll be a lot like Paper Chase as a comedy," Lawrence tells me. "It's going to be a different show. It'll still be life-and-death stakes, but if the show is just Scrubs again in the hospital with a different person's voiceover, it would be a disaster and people would be mad."

Of course, Sacred Heart won't go away altogether. Although J.D.'s old stomping ground no longer will serve as the show's base of operations, the students will occasionally rotate through its halls -- and bump into many of its familiar faces. In addition to McGinley and Faison, both of whom are expected to be full-time regulars alongside a quartet of newbies (most of them playing students), Scrubs vets Zach Braff, Sarah Chalke, Judy Reyes and Ken Jenkins have agreed to make guest appearances. (Neil Flynn has a costarring role as Patricia Heaton's husband in the new ABC sitcom The Middle, so his name-challenged Janitor will be MIA.)

"Med students in their first three years have to spend anywhere from 10 to 50 percent of their time at a hospital," Lawrence explains.
"And that's when you'll see some of the [original cast members]. Continuity-wise, Sacred Heart will still exist with those people still working there."

But Lawrence insists "half the cast, if not 60 percent of it," will be comprised of freshmen, one of which will be more recognizable than the rest. "[ABC] is really after us to hire a big name," he reveals. "So one of them will be fairly famous."
Thoughts on Scrubs 2.0? Share 'em below!

LoDownM
06-20-2009, 12:07 AM
What? No Janitor? Lame.

The Mask
06-20-2009, 05:50 AM
dunno why they don't change it up a bit and turn it into a spin off without trying to incur the wrath of everyone. it worked well for frasier and the scrubs cast is like cheers in that the characters all seemingly have enough depth to be interesting on their own, unlike say friends.

The Gold Standard
06-20-2009, 12:51 PM
NOOOO!!

JANITOR!!

NOOO!!

Skippord
06-20-2009, 10:59 PM
I kind of like that idea

D Mac
09-16-2009, 07:20 PM
Still no word on when the new 2.0 is coming. All ABC says is "new episodes coming soon."

CSL
09-16-2009, 07:29 PM
Started shooting a week or 2 ago, starts in November

CSL
10-30-2009, 12:35 PM
December 1st

Ermaximus
10-30-2009, 12:39 PM
Sweet! I'm so glad they are going to keep this show going. But will Niel Flynn be in it? I mean since he is in the show The Middle now?

Jura
10-30-2009, 02:04 PM
If post 95 is still valid then no he won't be.

Gray
10-30-2009, 04:04 PM
:(

Wait no, IMDB lists him as being in the first episode of the new Scrubs season...

Unless thats just there for whatever purpose like a guest role

Ermaximus
10-30-2009, 04:06 PM
Damnit. No Janitor makes it less funny.

LoDownM
10-30-2009, 04:09 PM
Gonna suck I think, with only Cox and Turk back from the original cast. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Rob
11-01-2009, 01:41 AM
dunno why they don't change it up a bit and turn it into a spin off without trying to incur the wrath of everyone. it worked well for frasier and the scrubs cast is like cheers in that the characters all seemingly have enough depth to be interesting on their own, unlike say friends.

Frasier is one of the very few spin off's that actually worked. Mainly because Frasier wasn't a huge popular character in Cheers and it was essentially a brand new show with one guy with the same name occassionally mentioning he lived in Boston.

Fox
11-01-2009, 01:22 AM
Whatever happened to shooting the horse to put it out of its misery?

Mr. Nerfect
11-01-2009, 06:16 AM
The show is retaining two of its most lively characters. Let's see how this goes first, it could go either way. The thing about Scrubs is that its writers like to avoid the "dumb sitcom" stigma, and make their own path. Plus, they listen to their medical advisers a lot, and the show is actually fairly accurate in depicting its subject matter (if comedically exaggerrated).

I'm sure this will turn out better than "Joey." We'll just see if it is "Frasier" successful, though. The old cast is all seemingly willing to do what they can to help out. And The Todd will be returning, so that is a plus. They've also got James Franco's brother coming to the show, apparently.

D Mac
11-18-2009, 07:57 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1DXIIkrRRm8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1DXIIkrRRm8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

D Mac
11-18-2009, 07:59 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uA93Ct69UJ4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uA93Ct69UJ4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Ermaximus
11-18-2009, 08:02 PM
When does the new season start? NM. 2 weeks.

Juan
11-18-2009, 08:03 PM
Doesn't look too bad. We shall see though..

D Mac
11-18-2009, 08:06 PM
Go to abc.com and the Scrubs page, there's a longer promo video I couldn't find on Youtube.

D Mac
11-18-2009, 08:09 PM
Found it.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XZ0thsg-RHY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XZ0thsg-RHY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

D Mac
11-18-2009, 08:13 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MEJc48Mjv74&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MEJc48Mjv74&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Cool King
11-18-2009, 08:48 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1DXIIkrRRm8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1DXIIkrRRm8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Wow.

I really wasn't expecting a whole new hospital. :(

PapaGeorgio
11-18-2009, 08:49 PM
The new lead/narrator I already do not like. I feel there is a lack of comedic timing throughout most of these trailers. Reminds me more of the Scrubs Porn than Scrubs itself. The parts with the originals are nice, but nothing amazing there. Not really liking what I am seeing.

Impact!
11-18-2009, 11:02 PM
The voiceover guy reminds me of the voice from south park "Rob Schneider is a stapler"

Drakul
11-19-2009, 01:49 AM
I really can't see myself liking the new cast. I can get used to the new hospital but the cast just seems so bland and unimaginitive.
If they have brought back the old cast, or at least a few of them, then why not just continue with them in the new location? Forget the new guys.

Skippord
11-19-2009, 07:39 AM
I'd like to drill pregnant Elliot

Ermaximus
11-19-2009, 08:40 AM

The Jayman
11-19-2009, 08:43 AM
agreed

The Mask
11-22-2009, 04:18 PM
Frasier is one of the very few spin off's that actually worked. Mainly because Frasier wasn't a huge popular character in Cheers and it was essentially a brand new show with one guy with the same name occassionally mentioning he lived in Boston.

i'd say frasier was as important as anyone in the show apart from sam.

Schlomey
11-27-2009, 09:31 AM
I'm farely new to this show. Late to the party I know.....

New season starts this Tuesday and it's an hour long. Pretty stoked.

Sixx
11-27-2009, 09:52 AM

Wouldn't her baby fall out of her throat or something?

Skippord
11-27-2009, 04:00 PM
if I did it right

Shaggy
11-27-2009, 08:01 PM
I tried looking up the new show to set it on the DVR...it says another show is there instead...

Dont know if this is a cable company mistake or what for me. I set that show to record anyways just incase.

LoDownM
11-28-2009, 09:37 PM
It's there on my cable.

D Mac
12-01-2009, 03:11 PM
Tonight! WOOOOOOOOO

D Mac
12-01-2009, 08:19 PM
Is this going to be delayed because of Obama? :n:

Juan
12-01-2009, 08:25 PM
The Liberal media strikes again

UmbrellaCorporation
12-01-2009, 09:17 PM
New version of Superman makes me rage.

Show is still great though, even though we all have to get used to new interns.

Australian girl is HOT though.

UmbrellaCorporation
12-01-2009, 09:18 PM
WHO WANTS A JUICY BONE

JUICY BONE

HeartBreakMan2k
12-01-2009, 09:19 PM
New version of Superman makes me rage.

Show is still great though, even though we all have to get used to new interns.

Australian girl is HOT though.

Yeah, Aussie girl is smokin. Accent does it for me too.

And as always, Elliot is the sex.

PapaGeorgio
12-01-2009, 09:21 PM
Much better than I expected. Not huge on the new narrator girl, mainly her narration style, just doesn't work for me. Zach Braff was able to go from comedy to heart felt emotional statements, don't think she can pull off either of those. I'm probably just sexist though.

jerichoholicninja
12-01-2009, 09:26 PM
Lucy is a terrible actress. Everything else is great.

PapaGeorgio
12-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Miller High Life guy!

HeartBreakMan2k
12-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Good god, who is that aussie chick?

jerichoholicninja
12-01-2009, 09:47 PM
I would let Denise do nasty things to me.

HeartBreakMan2k
12-01-2009, 09:51 PM
um... Aussie chick. :drool: Swimsuit :drool:

PapaGeorgio
12-01-2009, 09:57 PM
A lot better than I thought it would be. Nothing overly amazing or fantastic, but solid. Think all the new characters have potential, with exception of Lucy, she just does not work for me. What did you all think?

PapaGeorgio
12-01-2009, 09:58 PM
Also James Franco's brother, his character reminds me like Aziz Anseri's character from last season. Anyone else think that?

UmbrellaCorporation
12-01-2009, 10:00 PM
lol

Drew: Dr. Kelso, you gonna hit that?

Kelso: Like a big rig with no brakes.

UmbrellaCorporation
12-01-2009, 10:01 PM
Also James Franco's brother, his character reminds me like Aziz Anseri's character from last season. Anyone else think that?

Kind of, yeah. Holy shit, I hated Ed though. I find Cole more likeable. Ed was just...annoying.

jerichoholicninja
12-01-2009, 10:01 PM

Definitely. Made me wish Aziz would come back.

PapaGeorgio
12-01-2009, 10:06 PM
I am a big fan of Aziz's style, but certainly can see how he could be annoying to some people. But the angle with Cole's parents being big ballers in the hospital could be interesting. Think that might be one of the big emotional scrub scenes we get first this season. Cole kills someone or fucks some shit up, Cox puts him in reality check saying it's serious stuff

D Mac
12-01-2009, 10:24 PM
I missed it because I was caught up in Xbox 360. But that's where Bittorrent comes in handy.

Supreme Olajuwon
12-02-2009, 12:56 AM
new Australian chick:

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/63815d1202874764-pretty-girl-thread-nicky_whelan.jpg

GODAMN

Ermaximus
12-02-2009, 01:16 AM
Yea Aussie is hot. She's the new Elliot where Drew is the new Dr. Cox in a way. I'm glad they did something, however miniscule it was, with the Janitor at least so we weren't stuck asking where the hell he went. Also, wtf was Ted?

Skippord
12-02-2009, 04:46 AM
I would sell a large amount of my blood to fornicate the Australian

Skippord
12-02-2009, 04:46 AM
and Lucy

Juan
12-02-2009, 04:49 AM
Just got done watching the premiere. I was pretty impressed. Definitely exceeded my expectations.

Kind of a shame JD is not a permanent cast member though. Love that guy

Skippord
12-02-2009, 05:31 AM
Lucy is so adorable :'(

I don't care how gay that makes me sound

Juan
12-02-2009, 05:44 AM
She is, you're right.

Supreme Olajuwon
12-02-2009, 08:12 AM
I was rooting for her.

Ermaximus
12-02-2009, 08:25 AM
Lucy is so adorable :'(

I don't care how gay that makes me sound

:y:

Jura
12-02-2009, 12:59 PM
new Australian chick:

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/63815d1202874764-pretty-girl-thread-nicky_whelan.jpg

GODAMN

I'm gonna go masturbate myself into a coma.

El Vaquero de Infierno
12-02-2009, 01:11 PM
She used to be Neighbours, a few years ago.

El Capitano Gatisto
12-02-2009, 01:19 PM
It was great watching Neighbours every day just to see what outfit they'd put her in.

D Mac
12-02-2009, 04:41 PM
Finally watched it. Did they even mention Carla at all or did I miss it?

UmbrellaCorporation
12-02-2009, 04:45 PM
lol, no. She was never brought up at all actually, which was really weird.

Janitor's exit was glorious though.

D Mac
12-02-2009, 04:47 PM
Yeah that was funny. "No J.D. to torture? I quit."

HeartBreakMan2k
12-02-2009, 10:47 PM
http://jetsociety.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/nicky-whelan.jpg

HeartBreakMan2k
12-02-2009, 10:48 PM
http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/imgcache/888.png

HeartBreakMan2k
12-02-2009, 10:48 PM
Alright, I'm done posting pictures now.

Jura
12-02-2009, 11:12 PM
In a coma now.

thedamndest
12-02-2009, 11:27 PM
Looks like she has some type of vaginal piercing.

Supreme Olajuwon
12-02-2009, 11:57 PM
Was hoping to find some scandalous photos of the girl who plays Lucy but unfortunately she's kept it classy so far. :(

Jura
12-03-2009, 02:16 AM
http://ihatedrcox.com/wp-content/files/2009/09/kerry-bishe-on-scrubs-set-inset-550x412.jpg

Reavant
12-04-2009, 02:43 PM
I loved when Kelso said "your still such an odd little fruit" with a kind accepting smile on his face... I LOLed for about 5 minutes

Skippord
12-04-2009, 07:10 PM
Was hoping to find some scandalous photos of the girl who plays Lucy but unfortunately she's kept it classy so far. :(
too adorable

Mr. Nerfect
12-05-2009, 12:56 AM
Season eight just got released over here (missed most of it on free-to-air, because Australian TV sucks), and so far I think it is brilliant. A return to form for the series. It saddens me that the cast decided to abandon ship just as ABC gave them another chance to be brilliant and such. But it sounds like season nine isn't offensively bad or anything.

Dr. Cox and Turk will make the show awesome, as will Kelso if he sticks around like it's been implied by Bill Lawrence he will. I've already fallen in love with Denise "Jo" Mahoney after what I've seen of season eight, so that she is a main cast member now is also a good thing.

CSL
12-05-2009, 01:02 AM
Rumours abound that Zach Braff has signed on for the whole season

D Mac
12-05-2009, 01:21 AM
Hope so.

GD
12-05-2009, 04:13 AM
Watching Scrubs for the very first time. Doesn't seem that good. But the chicks are hot!

Skippord
12-05-2009, 04:19 AM
I want to go ask the girl that plays Lucy to marry me in the hopes that she is actually Lucy in real life

GD
12-05-2009, 04:44 AM
Some more Nicky Whelan pics

http://www.celebrityfreemoviearchive.com/mrceleb/nicky-whelan/nicky-whelan_10.jpg

http://www.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/nicky-whelan-85.jpg

http://ns4w.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/Nicky_Whelan_1.jpg

GD
12-05-2009, 04:53 AM
http://online-celebrity.com/webvideo_bestanden/nicky-whelan07.jpg

http://www.gunaxin.com/wp-content/gallery/nicky-whelan/nicky-whelan-14.jpg

D Mac
12-05-2009, 07:05 AM
Watching Scrubs for the very first time. Doesn't seem that good.

WTF are you smoking

Triple Naitch
12-05-2009, 09:39 AM
Really impressed by the debut. James Franco's brother is amazing. "No, mom, I like big boobies."

And yes, the Aussie chick is smokin'

Jura
12-05-2009, 10:40 AM
I will punch you in the face Guru Dave.

Corporate CockSnogger
12-06-2009, 01:39 PM
Yeah was relly surprised that I thoroughly enjoyed the new episodes. Similar to Noid I'm enjoying "Joe" a lot more too.

PapaGeorgio
12-08-2009, 10:45 PM
Just watched the new episode and digged it again. They are doing really well with the new premise thus far, but a lot of it is still J.D.

Still not huge on new girl, but she is becoming more like-able as time goes on. Glad I have something to watch on Tuesday nights now, the night of no TV shows that interest me.

Ermaximus
12-09-2009, 08:37 AM
Loving this season as much as the rest. Just a few things I don't quite get yet. I know Janitor and Cox's wife Jordan are both on new shows, but Carla, Ted, and a few others are still MIA. I know they mentioned Carla for the first time last night, but still. I also still find it funny that from all the interns from last season, only 1 stayed on the show. Also loving how Drew is looking to be the new Cox.

BCWWF
12-09-2009, 09:11 AM
The first episode was pretty bad, but that is pretty much to be expected for any new show (which this essentially is). I thought the second episode was better, but still not "great." And missed it this week.

Hilarious that the Australian is some sort of model. She was definitely hot, but was not expecting these pictures.

Savio
12-09-2009, 10:46 AM
Why did carla not come back?

D Mac
12-10-2009, 09:07 AM
Why did carla not come back?

Contract dispute probably.

Supreme Olajuwon
12-10-2009, 11:14 AM
Carla was only entertaining as Turk's foil. Definitely my least favorite regular.

Schlomey
12-10-2009, 11:27 AM
I like this show. It is not overly hilarious & it is a bit of a stretch that a hospital is that cool...But out of the million doctor dramas out there...This one is easily the most watchable and provides enough humor and "oomph" character wise to make it mighty charming.

I'm new to the show btw.

Supreme Olajuwon
12-10-2009, 11:31 AM
Well it's not a good sign if you're referring to it as a hospital drama with some humor in it.

Schlomey
12-10-2009, 11:36 AM
No no no that came out wrong. I was meaning i cant stand all those hospital drama shows. This is a watchable hospital show. That's what I meant.

Soda Popinski
12-10-2009, 04:51 PM
Loving this season as much as the rest. Just a few things I don't quite get yet. I know Janitor and Cox's wife Jordan are both on new shows, but Carla, Ted, and a few others are still MIA. I know they mentioned Carla for the first time last night, but still. I also still find it funny that from all the interns from last season, only 1 stayed on the show. Also loving how Drew is looking to be the new Cox.

Actually it looks like he doesn't want to be the new Cox at all. When I saw Lucy and Denise together it reminded me a little of JD and Dr. Cox.

Ogen
12-10-2009, 04:55 PM
Dunno only new person I like is that rich kid guy rest are a bit wank really

Ogen
12-10-2009, 04:55 PM
JD even seems a bit of a caricature of himself so far

UmbrellaCorporation
12-11-2009, 03:19 PM
No Candy Perry.

Ermaximus
12-11-2009, 03:23 PM
Actually it looks like he doesn't want to be the new Cox at all. When I saw Lucy and Denise together it reminded me a little of JD and Dr. Cox.

Upon further observation, you are right. Denise and Lucy are the new Cox and JD. One seeking the approval of the other while the mentor clearly has a desire not to be involved while at the same time harbors a soft spot for the trainee. As for Drew, Cox just sees him as a younger version of him hence why he's so adamant about him being the best. At least that's how I see it.

Soda Popinski
12-24-2009, 02:17 PM
Will you be my grandpa?

Mr. Nerfect
12-24-2009, 04:00 PM
I'm yet to see the new episodes, but I look forward to the relationship between Dr. Cox and Cole -- just because Cole seems to be everything Dr. Cox would admire about a doctor, wrapped in everything he despises. I'm glad to hear that these episodes are doing good things for people.

It took even the original Scrubs to grow into the hearts of people.

Soda Popinski
12-24-2009, 11:42 PM
I was not aware there was a relationship between Cox and Cole. Do you mean Drew? Cole is the rich kid.

Impact!
12-25-2009, 11:54 AM
lol random Ted appearance

Mr. Nerfect
12-29-2009, 03:54 AM
I was not aware there was a relationship between Cox and Cole. Do you mean Drew? Cole is the rich kid.

No, no, no -- I meant Cole. I haven't seen the new episodes, but knowing the way Scrubs is structured, you are bound to get some development eventually between Cox and Cole. Cole being so confident and so well-off is just the combination that would create a fantastic love/hate relationship between Cox and Cole, in my opinion. Mostly hate. It'd also be an age reversal on the old Cox/Kelso dynamic. That's if Cole is the spoiled rich kid I envision him to be.

D Mac
01-08-2010, 02:57 AM
Just got caught up with the latest episodes. Really liking the new cast so far.

They need an episode with the Todd teaching the class. That would be hilarious.

Ermaximus
01-08-2010, 08:27 AM
Just got caught up with the latest episodes. Really liking the new cast so far.

They need an episode with the Todd teaching the class. That would be hilarious.

"Ok guys. So who wants to see how to properly wear a mankini underneath your scrubs? This guy!? Fresh Meat Five! Speaking of meat class...."

Jura
01-13-2010, 09:44 AM
Funny shit son.

Ermaximus
01-13-2010, 09:46 AM
"Jazz makes babies gay. Listen up people, jazz makes babies gay! Future doctor right here! Jeeeez."

Jura
01-13-2010, 09:46 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/5dwe9g.png

Ermaximus
01-13-2010, 09:48 AM
I was shocked to see Jordan Cox back last night. :)

Mr. Nerfect
01-13-2010, 10:26 AM
She is banging Bill Lawrence. Zach Braff has apparently stated that if the show returns for a tenth season, he will do more episodes. Reviews have seemingly been pretty good. I hope ABC gives it some more time to develop, and gets the original cast members back for when they can.

The ratings seem to be down to under half of what they were, so that's not a good sign, but here's hoping. They did invest a lot into this season.

Ermaximus
01-13-2010, 10:45 AM
The only major characters missing really are Carla and the Laverne character that looks like her but isn't her. Forgot what her name was.

D Mac
01-13-2010, 02:58 PM
Laverneagain

Reavant
01-13-2010, 05:16 PM
Carla wont be on for a while since Judy Reyes (Carla) is either currently pregnant or just had her child

Mr. Nerfect
01-14-2010, 04:37 AM
The only major characters missing really are Carla and the Laverne character that looks like her but isn't her. Forgot what her name was.

Shirley? I would hardly call her a major character. She never really served a purpose other than to give Aloma Wright a job after they killed off Laverne.

Ermaximus
01-14-2010, 08:44 AM
Shirley? I would hardly call her a major character. She never really served a purpose other than to give Aloma Wright a job after they killed off Laverne.

It'd still be nice to see her. Same with Doug. He was great as the dumbass guy in the morgue.

Jura
01-14-2010, 10:06 AM
Basically what people on here are saying is that they want the new cast combined with the old cast which is essentially what season 8 was.

And I know someone's gonna say wait a minute the new cast wasn't in season 8 but season 8 was a mostly different cast of characters but it was still the same "young kids being taught by the old scrubs cast" thing.

Mr. Nerfect
01-14-2010, 10:37 AM
Basically what people on here are saying is that they want the new cast combined with the old cast which is essentially what season 8 was.

And I know someone's gonna say wait a minute the new cast wasn't in season 8 but season 8 was a mostly different cast of characters but it was still the same "young kids being taught by the old scrubs cast" thing.

I loved season eight. I would personally not have minded if they had kept the story there going.

Mr. Nerfect
01-14-2010, 10:38 AM
It'd still be nice to see her. Same with Doug. He was great as the dumbass guy in the morgue.

Oh, no doubt. It would have been interesting if they had run with the idea that her character was sort of the "anti-Laverne," and given Aloma the chance to show some range as an actress. Doug is also one of my favourites. I would not mind seeing how Keith is going as a doctor, either.

I was referring to main cast members, like Zach Braff, Sarah Chalke, Ken Jenkins, Neil Flynn and Judy Reyes, though.

D Mac
02-19-2010, 05:44 PM
I read somewhere that this show was "On the bubble" and may not make it to another season. :n:

Mr. Nerfect
02-20-2010, 07:47 PM
It's gone through a dramatic change, so it's got to re-establish itself. You can't expect to to instantly be equal or an even greater hit than the original. I think it would benefit ABC to give it another season.

CSL
03-22-2010, 06:44 PM
Zach Braff announced that it's finished. Shame, would like to have seen another season with the new guys but I'm not at all suprised.

jerichoholicninja
03-22-2010, 11:44 PM
http://www.nj.com/entertainment/tv/index.ssf/2010/03/scrubs_our_thanks_series_final.html

Here's a link.

I actually really liked the new direction but if it's going to go they could have made a better last episode or at least told us it was going to be the last one.

D Mac
03-23-2010, 03:08 AM
Well that sucks. Oh well.

:wavesad:

Juan
03-23-2010, 03:09 AM
:( damn

D Mac
03-23-2010, 03:17 AM
Zach Braff announced that it's finished.

On March 22, 2010, Zach Braff announced, via the Official Facebook Page, that the ninth season of Scrubs would be the last, commenting that it was worth a try, but it had not worked; "Many of you have asked, so here it is: it appears that "New Scrubs", "Scrubs 2.0", "Scrubs with New Kids", "Scrubbier", "Scrubs without JD" is no more. It was worth a try, but alas... it didn't work."

Reavant
03-23-2010, 10:35 AM
damn i really liked the new season

Gray
03-24-2010, 11:08 AM
Since it's gone i suppose its time to post the favorite moments of Scrubs.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fQ9pVR_YW5M&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fQ9pVR_YW5M&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Rates pretty high up there. Plus <3 Ryan Reynolds

:lol:

D Mac
03-25-2010, 12:48 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MKP04FJnXJc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MKP04FJnXJc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Emperor Smeat
03-25-2010, 01:25 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SobnBZVtFa0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SobnBZVtFa0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Always start laughing when JD explains why he saw it to begin with

Juan
03-25-2010, 02:40 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QlkZY-S3LiA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QlkZY-S3LiA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Juan
03-25-2010, 02:41 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7-bIhCBSrzU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7-bIhCBSrzU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Juan
03-25-2010, 02:42 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dLeXTIhbasU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dLeXTIhbasU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Juan
03-25-2010, 02:43 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4MneU8v_eZI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4MneU8v_eZI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Juan
03-25-2010, 02:44 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D9E6oqxxFoU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D9E6oqxxFoU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Juan
03-25-2010, 02:46 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QEYcfHoWm2s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QEYcfHoWm2s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Juan
03-25-2010, 02:47 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yMo_boi1Yw0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yMo_boi1Yw0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Juan
03-25-2010, 02:49 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B_YCOB_WOsk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B_YCOB_WOsk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Heros Welcome
03-25-2010, 03:03 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FkMjqB0ways&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FkMjqB0ways&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Heros Welcome
03-25-2010, 03:04 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sl475nWym90&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sl475nWym90&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Heros Welcome
03-25-2010, 03:06 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vVp3xMeOLYE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vVp3xMeOLYE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:rofl:

Reavant
03-25-2010, 10:28 AM
The best character on tv ever....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EYm5bbCKh44&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EYm5bbCKh44&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Reavant
03-25-2010, 10:31 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7xRgkG0cTs4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7xRgkG0cTs4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Reavant
03-25-2010, 10:41 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KcInKxrg6K4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KcInKxrg6K4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Ermaximus
03-25-2010, 10:52 AM
Jazz still makes babies gay.:'(

Heros Welcome
03-25-2010, 05:49 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tvcaheOaygM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tvcaheOaygM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Heros Welcome
03-25-2010, 05:51 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lx0alNi4HKQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lx0alNi4HKQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Reavant
03-25-2010, 06:16 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lP_YHa7V7d8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lP_YHa7V7d8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Emperor Smeat
03-25-2010, 08:38 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1-Gg_MXOE18&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1-Gg_MXOE18&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Gray
03-25-2010, 09:24 PM
For yars i have been searching for a clip i could never ever find.

JD was at home with a few people, and he ended up touching something electrical which gave him an electric shock. He fell over but jumped back up. No-one seen it happen though so it was just a casual thing i think.

Can;t find it anywhere! And i have seen every single episode at least twice now i think, and even still i havent come across it :shifty:

Anyhooo....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LKQwQovcXRk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LKQwQovcXRk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

BCWWF
03-25-2010, 11:51 PM
Just jumping in here. I watched the first two episodes of this season when it debuted, but the new format freaked me out and I wanted to cut a few shows out of my weekly lineup. How did it turn out?