PDA

View Full Version : Lil' Wyte - Phinally Phamous

Anybody Thrilla
11-20-2004, 03:52 PM
Terrible spelling aside, Lil' Wyte's new album shows that he is maturing as an artist. His delivery seems so much smoother on this album, and the beats are some of the best that I've heard in a very long while (those can be credited to 3 6 Mafia). Personally, it's still a toss up whether I like "Doubt Me Now" or "Phinally Phamous" more, but both of his albums are full of promise for this rising star.

Usually, I'm not the hugest fan of the heavy bass/get it crunk music, but Lil' Wyte's lyrics are among the most clever in the industry, and if you're a rap fan at all, I suggest you check him out if you haven't already.

If you HAVE checked out Lil' Wyte or this album, what do you think?

Silent
11-20-2004, 03:53 PM
I think all rappers with 'Lil' in their name sucks.. but that's just me.

Anybody Thrilla
11-20-2004, 03:57 PM
Well, if that's how you determine what you listen to, so be it, but that's fairly silly.

Silent
11-20-2004, 04:50 PM
Well think about it.. Lil' Jon, Lil' Wayne, Lil' Romeo.. not a good reputation. :p

Optik
11-20-2004, 05:03 PM
Doesn't mean you can automatically put down everyone in the category...

Been a fan of Lil Whyte for awhile now, thanks to DJ Paul and Juicy J his beats are incredible and due to his own talent of lyricism he's destined to become something huge in the mainstream soon.

Silent
11-20-2004, 05:21 PM
I've heard all of the rappers I have mentioned. :wtf: I am not automatically judging anything. I listen to more rap then people think..

Optik
11-20-2004, 05:25 PM
I think all rappers with 'Lil' in their name sucks.. but that's just me.

Maybe a little reminder is in order?