PDA

View Full Version : Merci...

SammyG
11-28-2004, 01:38 AM
The following is from Shawn "Khosrow" Daivari's website:

"A quick comment to internet folk that are always dogging on the distastefulness of the WWE's new Arabs. None of you are Middle Eastern. I am. There's not a thing fabricated about what I say on TV. I mean what I say and the scenarios actually happen to me on a daily basis. When it happens to you, then start talking."
awesome...

The One
11-28-2004, 02:16 AM
And I still don't get why I am supposed to give a rat's ass about him... :shifty:

SammyG
11-28-2004, 02:23 AM
i think this arab gimmick could really be successful though

RP
11-28-2004, 04:18 AM
I dunno if i should feel bad for him or hate him honestly. Seems like a likable guy. You can kind of see a young Rock in him.

Funky Fly
11-28-2004, 05:17 PM
Actually, I am probably gonna be a huge Hussan/Daivari mark because it's something I sort of relate to, but I'm still concerned about how much legit heat these guys are going to get from fans.

Shadow
11-28-2004, 08:40 PM
Hell...I'm getting behind this guy and he hasn't even debuted. Can't wait to see what he can do...

Then get sent back to OVW.

Corkscrewed
11-28-2004, 11:48 PM
This guy's the "manager" of Hussan, right? Anyway, I do agree that a lot of this discrimination that the angle's based on is true. I just hope some idiot doesn't try to actually attack the two once they debut. They do have the potential to be really hot, and as controversial as the angle may be, this is the type of thing that the WWE needs. This definitely beats something like necrophelia in terms of controversy... :D