PDA

View Full Version : He's a player! (Smackdown Spoilers)

What Would Kevin Do?
11-28-2004, 02:51 PM
So am I the only person here who thinks Charlie is actually getting it on with Dawn? Why else would they have the girl from the diva contest giving Jackie advice on the matter.. Furthermore, why did they bring up that she left her coat in the lockerroom? I think they're setting it up to have Charlie hook up with the other Diva too.

I have the idea that over the next month, all these random divas are going to be obbessed over Charlie, and later it will come out that he's been with them all. Then he could play this egotistical dick who's a womanizer, sort of like test was doing for a bit...

Eh?

123 kid
11-28-2004, 03:00 PM
LOL. Yeah sounds possible, I was kinda thinking the same thing but I was just thinking that Charlie was going to turn heel and have Dawn Marie as a manager, although what you have mentioned sounds much better. That gimmick would really suit Charlie IMO, and we can see how over he can get as a singles heel. I would put him in the US Title scene after the heel-turn as well. Seems a good way to give him a push...

dalegendkilla
11-28-2004, 03:01 PM
So am I the only person here who thinks Charlie is actually getting it on with Dawn? Why else would they have the girl from the diva contest giving Jackie advice on the matter.. Furthermore, why did they bring up that she left her coat in the lockerroom? I think they're setting it up to have Charlie hook up with the other Diva too.

I have the idea that over the next month, all these random divas are going to be obbessed over Charlie, and later it will come out that he's been with them all. Then he could play this egotistical dick who's a womanizer, sort of like test was doing for a bit...

Eh?

I think I read somewhere that Charlie Haas & Miss Jackie are really engaged can anyone tell me if its true.

Besides screw this diva storyline and make Charlie win a belt, wen you compare him to Shelton, he's doin shit. He's the guy they use to get beaten up. example: Kurt Angle's return to wrestling.

What Would Kevin Do?
11-28-2004, 03:04 PM
He is engaged to Jackie in real life..

The problem with just giving Charlie a belt is that while he's excellent in the ring, he needs some sort of gimmick to get the people behind him. He has charisma, but not like the Rock or Austin.

dalegendkilla
11-28-2004, 03:10 PM
He is engaged to Jackie in real life..

The problem with just giving Charlie a belt is that while he's excellent in the ring, he needs some sort of gimmick to get the people behind him. He has charisma, but not like the Rock or Austin.

The best thing, heel turn. befriends John Cena and they become a tag team briefly. Teddy makes a match for the united states belt against them. Charlie pretends to be a fair competitor and then when the ref isn't looking? Low blow and he becomes champ. Then he would be equal to Shelton.

Gouda
11-28-2004, 03:10 PM
He needs to feud with Kurt Angle. Have a HHH/Shelton thing going.

Dave Youell
11-28-2004, 03:14 PM
I really like that womaniser angle

Mr. Nerfect
11-28-2004, 04:07 PM
When I think of Haas I think of that Oklahoman gentleman who would never even look at another woman, let alone touch one. That's why I think a womanising Haas would garnish interesting responses, and great heat from everywhere. The cold even have Haas appear on SmackDown! with the WWE Women's Championship, grab a microphone and ask "Can you guess where I got this from, Jackie?".

Maybe he could use the frustration of Jackie "leaving" him to fuel him in the ring, allowing im to juice up his Exploder Suplex, German Suplex and Haas of Pain manuevers? I really think it would be interesting to have Charlie reveal he did all those deeds so he would be refocused, because Jackie was clouding his professional vision. Maybe he could be paired long-term with either Paul Heyman and/or either Michelle McCool or Dawn Marie?

dalegendkilla
11-28-2004, 04:20 PM
Did u see him check out that diva as she left Jackie's dressing room.

Mayo
11-28-2004, 06:05 PM
Yeah it seems pretty likely that Charlie did fuck Dawn, and this might be kind of similar to the Trish/HHH/Steph thing that they did a while back (except that Charlie fucked Dawn). Charlie is the man, and I hope this angle solidifies his place in the US title hunt.

Would be pretty weird though for Charlie and Jackie to have that kind of angle when they are engaged in real life :p

MVP
11-28-2004, 06:14 PM
That sounds like a pretty cool angle WWKD.

nelioneil
11-28-2004, 06:48 PM
Hopefully, if Charlie goes heel and has a little run with the US title (gaining some momentum and recognition), it could lead to a mouth-watering inter promotional match at WM XXI between Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas. I would pay double just to see those two wrestle each other.