PDA

View Full Version : Savage gone from TNA once again

MVP
12-08-2004, 09:46 AM
From pwinsider.com

Randy Savage was sent home by TNA this afternoon after a meeting where Savage requested that he win the NWA championship from Jeff Jarrett at the 1/15/05 Final Resolution PPV. TNA officials quickly told Savage that wasn’t in the cards for their plans and sent him home from the taping. There is always a chance he may be back down the line, but the PPV match is now off the books. No word yet on who Jarrett’s opponent will be at the next PPV event.
I'm surprised that there were no plans for Savage to win the NWA title from Jarrett in the first place since he scored the pin at Turning Point. I don't think it's bad news, it's not like Savage was really bringing anything special to TNA anyway; especially if he won't put anyone over.

Funky Fly
12-08-2004, 10:03 AM
Yeah, I pretty much agree.

BTW, hott sig.

Gouda
12-08-2004, 10:32 AM
Randy Savage seems like more trouble than he's worth.....

I mean really.... is anybody going to be drawn into TNA from a desire to see Randy Savage?

Hardkore Kidd J
12-08-2004, 10:56 AM
When are TNA going to wise up and not hire him back? I'm kinda glad That he's not winning the title and he's gone. I mean they have many people in TNA who are very loyal to TNA and who are better then him.

KingofOldSchool
12-08-2004, 11:37 AM
And yet none of them are going to get the title in the near future.

Jarrett = Poor man's Triple H

SuperSlim
12-08-2004, 01:57 PM
well he may be gone but he won't be missed... BTW nice sig there MVP

Loose Cannon
12-08-2004, 02:14 PM
OMG, Savage doesn't want to job. :eek:

KingofOldSchool
12-08-2004, 03:01 PM
I can see it now...Jeff Jarrett vs. Randy Savage in a music showdown.

Jarrett sings "With My Baby Tonight" and Savage raps "Be A Man."

Innovator
12-08-2004, 03:15 PM
I can see it now...Jeff Jarrett vs. Randy Savage in a music showdown.

Jarrett sings "With My Baby Tonight" and Savage raps "Be A Man."
no contest when Hogan's daughter out does them both.

The Show Off
12-08-2004, 03:20 PM
If TNA was smart, right now they'd have AJ Styles go up against Jeff Jarrett at the next PPV, then you have Christopher Daniels interfere in the match costing Styles, leading to a Styles-Daniels feud and also putting Daniels as a member of the Kings of Wrestling.

Eventually down the line you have Jarrett as World Champ, Daniels as X-Division Champ, and The Outsiders as Tag Team Champs. Then you plant seeds of discontent between Jarrett and Daniels eventually leading to a feud between them.

Innovator
12-08-2004, 03:24 PM
Daniels vs. Jarrett would work right now, I don't care anything to get the title off of Jarrett....and transfered over to Raven

The Show Off
12-08-2004, 03:42 PM
Daniels vs. Jarrett would work right now, I don't care anything to get the title off of Jarrett....and transfered over to Raven

T'd work right now, but I think you could give Daniels a tremendous amout of intrest if you put him as a member if KOW and then he turns on them it'll make him look even more bad ass then he is now.

Innovator
12-08-2004, 03:47 PM
you know who'd be great to go up against the KOW, Raven

The CyNick
12-08-2004, 08:09 PM
Gee who would have thought Savage would be unprofessional? Next thing you're going to tell me is that Scott Hall enjoys a pint from time to time.

Mr. JL
12-08-2004, 08:12 PM
Well, at least TNA did not give him the title.

The only thing Savage brought to TNA was "We Want Hogan" chants as witnessed at Turning Point.

Gouda
12-08-2004, 08:13 PM
Gee who would have thought Savage would be unprofessional? Next thing you're going to tell me is that Scott Hall enjoys a pint from time to time.

Well hold your hat cause..... this just in.... Scott Hall enjoys a pint from time to time!

Oh, and Kevin Nash enjoys a nice quad tear from time to time!

The CyNick
12-08-2004, 08:14 PM
Well hold your hat cause..... this just in.... Scott Hall enjoys a pint from time to time!

Oh, and Kevin Nash enjoys a nice quad tear from time to time!

Shocking! Just shocking!

Shadow
12-08-2004, 08:39 PM
Wow....Savage sure pwned TNA. I mean, really pwned them.

...GOD DAMN YOU ZAK HACKET!

Don't mind me...efedding.

Heyman
12-09-2004, 02:38 AM
Well, at least TNA did not give him the title.

The only thing Savage brought to TNA was "We Want Hogan" chants as witnessed at Turning Point.

ROFL.

The Mackem
12-09-2004, 09:42 AM
They should have jobbed him to a few up and comers before they sent him home.

Kane Knight
12-09-2004, 01:30 PM
you know who'd be great to go up against the KOW, Raven
I agree. Why put talented people against has-beens, when you have other has-beens?