PDA

View Full Version : What If #6 Dx got back together?

Joe Kerr
12-11-2004, 12:46 PM
Who would be the members?Who would lead the stableand who would feud with them?Etc..

submited by Thuglife

I dont think it would last long again... as for members depending on if D-X comes back as a face or as a heel stable. im gonna go with a 4 man stable. If you think about this its mostly what you would want. I personaly think D-X is dead and will never make a decent come back.

Face

HBK , Triple H (if he went face) if not Orton , Benjamin and as for a fourth I draw a blank maybe Jericho...but thats to many big stars in one stable. Matt Hardy is a possibility

Heel

HHH , Maven , Flair ,Christian or Edge

I say Christian because he could tag with Maven and hold the tag titles. Also Christian is way over do for a push.

Shaggy
12-11-2004, 01:24 PM
If the were

Face:
Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho & Shelton Benjamin

Heel: (have to go with Radd on this one)
Triple H, Maven, Edge, Christian, Flair,

If they reformed as Face then they could have a feud with Evolution if they got more members back in. Sadly it looks like its gonna fall apart soon but it might be nice to have one more stable fued.

If they reformed as Heels then basically any good guys could go against them. But with the popularity of DX even now I dont think you could pull them off as Heels. The fans would be to excited that they are back to ever care about that they are bad guys.

Nark Order
12-11-2004, 01:46 PM
Naw, the whole reason DX got big in the first place is because there was two bigger stars that adopted a bunch of up and comers.

This is what I'd do.

HHH, Edge, Richards, Lenny Lane, and Maven.

Push smaller stars to become bigger and still have the whole "strength in numbers" thing goin on. Also, these guys could have the whole DX attitude I think...

FakeLaser
12-11-2004, 01:53 PM
Look, DX is over.

Ric Flair in DX? Terrible.

Zen v.W.o.
12-11-2004, 02:00 PM
Like Cornette said, DX and nWo are stables with 30 year olds trying to act macho and cool and shit..cases of severe arrested emotional development..Flair in DX?? DX was a one time thing and could only ever be a one time thing.
If any stable associated with DX would come back it's the Kliq..just the true real friends that all had a common purpose, which was ruling the wrestling world as HBK used to spout.

HBK, HHH, xpac, Nahs and Hall. That is it.

DX would be lame now..and it doesn't fit any longer in the WWE. Maven? Benjamin? Haas? Gimme a break.

DX was a bunch of immature old men acting like comedic jackasses is all. It worked back then, wont now. :n:

John la Rock
12-11-2004, 02:22 PM
lol Randy Orton, Ric Flair, Maven and Shelton Benjamin in DX? lol get real

If DX ever got back together I would like it to be only HHH and HBK (as heels). They could go to Smackdown and terrorize the brand just like NWO did to WCW back in 1997

BigDaddyCool
12-11-2004, 03:21 PM
DX can never happen again. What if monkey's flew out of my ass? That too will never happen.

These what ifs are getting dumber by the day

Head
12-11-2004, 03:37 PM
It would suck.

Head
12-11-2004, 03:39 PM
LOL I can just picture Flair, a flabby 55 man with grey hair doing the crotch chop and coming out to the DX song.

That's got to be the worst idea I've ever heard.

John la Rock
12-11-2004, 03:41 PM
Suck it WOOOOOOOOOO

Savio
12-11-2004, 04:47 PM
What if #7 Stone cold was black.

JeremyTB29
12-11-2004, 09:11 PM
DX would not work much anymore because they wouldn't be able to do all their crazy unpredictable antics like they use to due to everything remotely offensive being censored these days.

JeremyTB29
12-11-2004, 10:12 PM
Just for argument sake though If DX were to come back I would have these members.

HBK
Jericho
Christian
Edge
Trish

HBK and 4 canadians lol.

Londoner
12-12-2004, 08:40 AM
I don't think it would work either looking back on the idea itsself. Its just they teased it a few times before with HHH and shawn micheals and was thinking what might've happened if they did form it again.

anyway heres an idea...what if HHH actually fucking left the wwe,lol.(itll never happen, but still, one can dream...)

nelioneil
12-12-2004, 07:03 PM
LOL I can just picture Flair, a flabby 55 man with grey hair doing the crotch chop and coming out to the DX song.

That's got to be the worst idea I've ever heard.

And then to make it really good, you can have Chyna and X-Pac coming out and doing crotch chops at each other.....er, sorry that idea has been done already never mind :shifty:

Heyman
12-13-2004, 03:21 AM
To be honest, I've been a HUGE advocate of the idea of DX getting back together........in the past.

Upon recent thought however, I think it would be better if DX was left for the past....................for the same reasons that Zen v.W.o. mentioned.

I *DO* however, like the idea of

-Triple H
-Shawn Michaels
-X-Pac
-Scott Hall
-Kevin Nash

forming a stable called "The Kliq".

"The Kliq" would be a part of Smackdown (Triple H and HBK obviously would be moved to Smackdown before the kliq reformed).

The Kliq would be a drawing power of sorts IMO (to some extent).

If Lesnar comes back to the WWE, I'd like to see Lesnar and Angle get sent to RAW........while Triple H and HBK go to Smackdown.

Nark Order
12-13-2004, 09:02 PM
You tell us the the whole DX phenomenom is over and then you bring up Hall and Nash???

Kevin Nash and Scott Hall have been over for 5 years... They just plain suck now and they will never be entertaining ever again.

And don't even get me started on Waltman...

Heyman
12-13-2004, 11:21 PM
You tell us the the whole DX phenomenom is over and then you bring up Hall and Nash???

Kevin Nash and Scott Hall have been over for 5 years... They just plain suck now and they will never be entertaining ever again.

And don't even get me started on Waltman...

The concept of "DX" is a thing of the past (i.e. I can't see HHH and HBK acting like they used to), but an "on-air" kliq has never really been done before.

No n.W.o, no DX,...........just "The Kliq".

Are Hall and Nash washed up wrestlers? Yes. Are they still more 'over' then 85-90% of the current roster? Yep.

I'm sorry - but most internet fans just don't seem to realize that 95% of marks out there would MUCH rather see a Hall/Nash promo, then see Paul London wrestle.

If Hall and Nash were willing to come to the WWE at a reasonable price (i.e. way less than what they got in 2002), then I don't think its too bad of an idea for them to go to Smackdown.

-Smackdown needs "established names" right now.

-The tag team division could use a kick in the ass.

In conclusion - I'm not 100% behind this idea. More like 10-15%. It's very very unlikely that DX/n.W.o/Kliq will ever get back together (nor should they), but if the WWE wanted to do something like that..........then the scenerio I proposed is the route they should go (IMO).