PDA

View Full Version : What you didnt see on Raw *Sunday Night Heat Spoilers*

Mikey
01-06-2004, 12:28 PM
The Pyramid was about 75% capacity. The entire top section behind and the areas around the cameras were tarped off. A few people were even moved around to the camera side. I was on the 4th row ringside opposite the camera and a few people had been moved around to empty seats right behind me. The crowd was pretty hot all night. The place was actually to loud to tell who got the best pops and boos except that Stone Cold and HBK definitely got the best pops. There was also a HUGE LSU chant going when JR came out.

Pre-Raw:

Rico w/Miss Jackie Defeated John Heidenreich

Al Snow and The Coach came out.

Randy Orton Defeated Val Venis

Jindrak & Cade Defeated Matt Cappotelli & John Hennigan.

Matt Hardy Defeated Lance Storm

Raw then started. I haven't watched the tape yet but I don't think anything major happened that wasn't on air.

Post Raw after the camera went off.

As HBK walked up the ramp, Batista and Flair finally got up and Batista got the mic. It was off and by the time they turned it on the only thing you heard him say was "Tag-Team Champs". He then went quite and they checked on Triple H some more. Flair rolled out of the ring as the refs helped D-Von and Bubba Ray to the back. As they went past Flair, D-Von kicked Flair in the butt and as Flair turned around D-Von decked him. It looked like they were going to fight again as Bubba Ray started to go back towards the ring but then D-Von started walking towards the back so The Dudley`s left. As they were leaving Bubba Ray got a tables chant going. We thought we were going to get to see tables but nothing happened.

Triple H finally got to his feet and was staggering around much more like he was drunk than he was hurt. Batista went and got into Stone Cold`s cooler and tossed a few beers in the ring to Triple H But he was still staggering around and missed all three. Batista and Flair headed towards the back but Triple H called Flair to the ring but he didn't go. Triple H then called Batista to the ring as he was heading up the ramp. As Batista turned around and started to the ring, Chioda told him to go on to the back. Chioda then told Triple H that they wanted them in the back, I could read his lips. Triple H said ok then Stone Cold came back to the top of the ramp on the 4-wheeler. He came down the ramp and went around the ring a few times. He then stopped opposite side of the entrance by the cooler. Stone Cold then got a mic and Triple H and he put on quite a comical show. Below I will list comical things that were said. Stone Cold stayed out of the ring for most of it talking with!

Triple H then went on to tossing beers to Triple H. Triple H missed everyone Stone Cold threw to him. The next to the last one Stone Cold threw to Triple H, he caught it for like a second then dropped it. Finally Stone Cold climbed in the ring and told Triple H to be calm, he was just trying to help him. Stone Cold got like 5 feet from Triple H and slowly tossed him the beer and Triple H FINALLY caught one. They opened the beer and talked some more. Stone Cold said he respected Triple H as a champ ONLY but everything else about him he didn't like. Triple H slightly berated Stone Cold but they stayed calm. They finally drank the beers but as Triple H turned around Stone Cold stunned him spewing beer everywhere and Triple H bounced back up and wobbled around as Stone Cold popped another beer and took a drink then stunned Triple H again.

Stone Cold then left the ring and drove the 4-Wheeler to the top of the ramp. He got off and drank a beer. Triple H got up after a little while and went to the back. Stone Cold then drove back down to the ring and got back in it and drank some more beer. He said we could just go ahead and file out but he was going to stay and drink some more beer. He then got Lillian in the ring and drank beer with her. Stone Cold had Lillian finally drinking them like he does by holding the can a few inches from the mouth with it sloshing everywhere. They drank a few more then Stone Cold had Lillian holding her head back and he was pouring the beer in her mouth. By the time they were finished Lillian was soaked. Stone Cold finally said he had to get out of the ring before he asked Lillian to marry her. So he left the ring then told Lillian to come on as he drove her up the ramp on the 4-wheeler.

Comical Bits

Stone Cold talked about being a wide receiver playing football and Triple H said he started out as a tight-end and ended up a wide receiver. Everyone laughed and Triple H asked what was wrong with that. (gay references totally, there were several during the time)

When Triple H dropped the next to last beer apparently this girl behind Stone Cold said that was alcohol abuse because Stone Cold turned around and looked at her and said, "Yes honey, that is definitely alcohol abuse."

Stone Cold kept saying "pardon my language" but when he'd say it he'd follow it right up with a few curse words.

Triple H pointed behind us and told some guy holding a Triple H U Suck sign that if he didn't put that sign down that he'd come kick his ass. To which Stone Cold Replied that if he did that then by the time he got there he'd have 10,000 people kicking HIS ass.

There was this little kid with a Stone Cold inflatable finger that he was pointing to Triple H. Triple H made a remark about how that was such a good way to start growing up. Stone Cold went to the kid and told him to show it to Triple H again and the kid held it high towards Triple H. Stone Cold then asked the kid his name and how old he was. The kid said his name then said he was "8, uhm 9" (it sounded like he said 89). Stone Cold asked "well which is it? 8 or 9? He's (Triple H) a big man and he might come try to whoop you." The kid said 9 to which Stone Cold said "Good, because if you was 89 then I'd have to give you a beer."

As everyone was leaving there was about a case of full and empty beer cans in the ring. I was going to try to get one but the guy said they wouldn't give them away because they recycled them all.