PDA

View Full Version : Bad news about Jesus (insert religous gag here)

Dave Youell
12-13-2004, 06:26 PM
Update on Aaron "Jesus" Aguilera injuries; has herniated disc as well...
» Reported by Adam Martin of WrestleView.com
» On Monday, December 13, 2004 at 5:24 PM EST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Aaron "Jesus" Aguilera's official website (AaronAguilera.com) has posted an update regarding his health:

"Apart from the groin injury that has been reported on other sites I have more bad news to report. Jesus has a herniated disc in his neck and has been recommended surgery. He is currently waiting on results from a second opinion and if he doesn’t get the all clear will be getting neck surgery whilst the rest of the SmackDown crew is in Iraq. It’s not known how Jesus’ absence will be explained at the moment by the SmackDown writers."

We will have more on this situation as it develops.

Credit: AaronAguilera.com

Azriel
12-13-2004, 06:33 PM
Well, go for the logical, he got his ass beat really bad from Cena at Armageddon. There's your reason. :roll:

loopydate
12-13-2004, 06:37 PM
Well, I guess this injury will just have to be his cross to bear...

*crickets*

Dave Youell
12-13-2004, 06:39 PM
Well, I guess this injury will just have to be his cross to bear...

*crickets*
Don't forget the tumbleweed

The Naitch
12-13-2004, 06:54 PM
Shitty. IMO the Jesus/Carlito/Cena program is the most interesting thing on Smackdown at the moment.

loopydate
12-13-2004, 06:58 PM
Don't forget the tumbleweed
And one, solitary cough.

DaveWadding
12-13-2004, 06:58 PM
*cough*

Gouda
12-13-2004, 07:05 PM
John Cena: The Walking Kiss of Death of Smackdown.

First Carlito, then Jesus! Who's next?

Mr. Nerfect
12-13-2004, 07:14 PM
John Cena: The Walking Kiss of Death of Smackdown.

First Carlito, then Jesus! Who's next?

Hardcore Holly...:shifty:

Mr. Nerfect
12-13-2004, 07:18 PM
Seriously, though, this is bad news. I've heard nothing but good things about Aaron Aguilera, and I wish him a speedy recovery. Now I don't know how long it takes to recover from this sort of thing, but I can see Carlito and Jesus coming out on SmackDown! and Carlito telling him he's not cool, not tough, and not good enough to hang around with Carlito. Then we see Carlito spit in the face of Jesus, which leads to the fans thinking Jesus is going to snap. Then you eithe rinroduce us to "Stone Cold" Aaron Aguilera by having him kick Carlito's ass on the spot, leading the fans to anticipate Jesus' return to SmackDown!, or you can have him shocked and saddened by Carlito being disappointed with him, and we see Jesus walk off into the sunset, until he's ready to return.

MVP
12-13-2004, 07:40 PM
That's terrible to hear considering how young he is to the WWE scene. Hope everything goes alright for Jesus. :(

corey99999
12-14-2004, 04:21 AM
i agree with the niatch. cena/jesus/carlito is the most exciting bit of smackdown atm

Mr. Nerfect
12-14-2004, 04:42 AM
i agree with the niatch. cena/jesus/carlito is the most exciting bit of smackdown atm

I agree, also. Did anyone else think the future was extremely bright for Carlito when he put on a match with Cena five-times better than the several Cena had with Booker T (no pun intended). Considering their were five matches in that series, I would go as far as saying that the effort, work rate and interest in those Booker vs. Cena matches combined wasn't even enough to compare with Carlito vs. Cena.

I don't mean that as an insult to Booker or Cena, since their feud was fairly un-inspired by management, but I really think Carlito will make it huge, if he stays safe in that ring.

Transplant
12-14-2004, 05:09 AM
OH GOD, NOT JESUS!!!

Shaggy
12-14-2004, 09:46 AM
Man, Jesus is gone and now we have to look forward to some other individual getting pushed to go for the title. Prepare for Hardcore Holly to make his return.

RemyRed
12-14-2004, 02:01 PM
I already hate them both and could care less if they ever come back.

Corkscrewed
12-14-2004, 02:06 PM
I know I shouldn't but I laughed pretty hard at Transplant's comment. Anyway, this really sucks. Stupid Hardcore... I wish him a speedy recover. Carlito and Jesus are basically why I watch SmackDOWN! nowadays, aside from a couple of other things.

Shadow
12-14-2004, 02:06 PM
Man....poor Cena. His opponents seem to be dropping like flys.

Smackdown=average efed that can't seem to hold new members?

Mr. Nerfect
12-14-2004, 05:18 PM
Man....poor Cena. His opponents seem to be dropping like flys.

Smackdown=average efed that can't seem to hold new members?

Sounds like it. I think they may as well keep the US Title on John Cena now he's close to returning. They could have him defend against either Carlito Caribbean Cool, Doug Basham, Orlando Jordan, JBL, Luther Reigns, Charlie Haas or practically anyone at WrestleMania. The title needs some life, and Cena could restore that.

It's a shame, though, because I could have seen Carlito as the most entertaining US Champion since the title's re-instatement.