PDA

View Full Version : new Batman Begins trailer!

Smitty
12-13-2004, 10:11 PM
check out http://www.batmanbegins.com and see for yourself. I for one can't wait till next summer for this to be released.

VJW
12-13-2004, 10:16 PM
Yeah, I'm a big fan of DC so it's good to see that they're gonna give Marvel some competition. Too bad that lots of the Batman Comic Book fans are bitching about the costume for whatever reason . . . I for one like it since I doubt that the suit he wears in the comics would work very well. Superman Returns is supposed to come out about a year after this so that is something else to look forward to.

EDIT

I hope they make a movie based on Alan Moore's Watchmen.

slextremely
12-13-2004, 10:21 PM
:y:

Boondock Saint
12-13-2004, 11:16 PM
This movie is going to be SICK

Shaggy
12-13-2004, 11:51 PM
yea, I saw this trailer the other day before Oceans Twelve. Im a huge Batman fan and I cant wait for this movie to come out. Looks really good. I already heard that from all the buzz around this movie the director was already told that he shouldnt be surprised if he was approached soon with a big bag of cash and being asked for another one.

Azriel
12-14-2004, 01:02 AM
This definitely looks awesome, but it's going to be totally different from the previous movies I can tell

Gouda
12-14-2004, 01:16 AM
I'm a big Batman fan. So big that I'm one of the ones complaining about the costume. :shifty:

I admit it to be better then costumes of the past though. I also admit the movie to looking better then those of the past.

I'm hoping that with this DC gets more in to the movie scene. I'm a big DC fan. Not too much in to Marvel.

Bazooka
12-14-2004, 02:07 AM
I've been keeping up with this site too, this movie is gonna be sweet. The first trailer was amazing, I can tell this movie is gonna have an awesome score. Both trailers make the movie look kick ass. Christian Bale as Batman is a perfect combination, probably the best Batman of them all.

Tim Buton did well with the first two Batmans until a new director took over who made it sucky. Now we got a new director with a new attitude. I love movies where they actually show how the superhero became a superhero... For instance, in Spider-Man, Peter Parker progressed with his ability but still his martial arts backround was really unrealistic considering he was inexperienced in the field...

Then there's other movies like Kill Bill 2 where they actually go through the training process a woman must go through to gain these special fighting abilities. This Batman movie makes up for the lack of storytelling in the previous movies with training sequences. If you see a movie is that detailed you know it's going to be great.

June 17th is a looong time away, but it's great to see the site is keeping us up to date with sneak peaks just to keep us interested. :y:

Mr. Monday Morning
12-14-2004, 03:48 PM
I hope they make a movie based on Alan Moore's Watchmen.

Watchmen has already been announced, though only the director is attached, no actors yet.

Disturbed316
12-14-2004, 04:44 PM
This looks like it is going to be awesome. Batman Forever was ok, mainly because of Two Face and Joker, and lets not talk about how shit Batman & Robin was. This one is going to completly shit on those two and bring back some goodness to the Batman film name :y:

VJW
12-14-2004, 10:17 PM
Watchmen has already been announced, though only the director is attached, no actors yet.

Hopefully they'll get the right people for the roles.

MVP
12-14-2004, 10:23 PM
:drool:

Innovator
12-15-2004, 10:50 PM
bad fucking ass

Gouda
12-15-2004, 11:34 PM
Anyone here seen that short Batman: Dead End?

I thought the costume in that was great. And the shot of him with his cape all billowed out around him... :drool:

The Joker looked good too.

It was pretty badass..... and then the Alien showed up and ate everybody. :shifty:

They should get the guy who did that to do some work on the next Batman movie.

Scarface
12-21-2004, 05:31 PM
That trailer was awesome, hopefully the film will be great too.

VJW
12-21-2004, 06:13 PM
Anyone here seen that short Batman: Dead End?

I thought the costume in that was great. And the shot of him with his cape all billowed out around him... :drool:

The Joker looked good too.

It was pretty badass..... and then the Alien showed up and ate everybody. :shifty:

They should get the guy who did that to do some work on the next Batman movie.

Yeah, it was a nice short movie even though the guy wasn't muscular enough since Batman is supposed to have trained ever since his parents died. Another thing I didn't like about it was that Bats groaned at some points which didn't sound too good IMO. Still a good movie though.