PDA

View Full Version : Would You Rather?---2004 Tough Enough Winner (Spoiler I guess)

Shaggy
12-16-2004, 01:18 PM
Alright this isnt the beginning of a new game or something on here. That was just how I choose to title it.

ok, we all know by now that Puder wins the Tough Enough competition. And likely as many has said The Miz will probably get a contract also just like they did with that whole diva contest.

My question for yall is would you rather have WWE come out and announce that Puder wins and gets the money but Miz did such a great job that he also gets a contract? Or would you rather have the WWE keep it secret and then find out when he makes his appearace for the obvious Puder/Miz feud?

I think they should just announce it and let the fans know.

Innovator
12-16-2004, 01:23 PM
Well I can see the WWE picking up Miz, Rodimer, and Reeves. Rodimer would make a great heel, he seems natural at it. Miz probably has the best mic skills considering he's been in front of a camera for the past 4 years. I'd have the WWE pull almost a shoot angle, having Angle bring in the other guys to take down Puder for making him look bad. This would let Angle let his arm heal.