PDA

View Full Version : more proof that brock's coming back?

V
12-18-2004, 06:10 PM
the WWE has put up this picture on title history...

http://www.wwe.com/inside/title_history/images/2004_12_16_wwe2.jpg

the way brock just left the company after a super push, i don't think they'd put a picture of him to represent a solid WWE champion.. they had hogan up there before.

I duno.. but it seems brock is coming back

Xero
12-18-2004, 06:16 PM
They also have CHYNA on the IC title page, so I wouldn't look too much into it. :nono:

Although, I have a theory that he WILL be back, and it will be in the first quarter of 2005. My theory is, with Big Show now using the F5(00), there are two possibilities. One, Brock comes back to feud with Show for using the F5. Or two, Big Show and Lesnar will team when he returns. When Big Show did it at Armageddon, it looked like he had a face like "yeah, I did it".

I don't know, but I have a gut feeling that between the Royal Rumble and WrestleMania, Lesnar will be back in the WWE.

RemyRed
12-18-2004, 06:18 PM
I think the WWE is just playing on the rumor by having Big Show use the F5. It looks stupid when he does it though, I don't like it.

Mr. Nerfect
12-18-2004, 06:25 PM
I think the WWE is just playing on the rumor by having Big Show use the F5. It looks stupid when he does it though, I don't like it.

Yeah, I think they're just trying to get us anticipating it. I wouldn't look too far into it. It wouldn't surprise me if he returned, but I wouldn't "read the signs" so to speak, because I feel it's just them trying to get us to tune into Smackers.

Kane Knight
12-20-2004, 11:20 PM
Let's read the signs:

Brock's not in the NFL.

Brock's not going to actually spend time training to get in next year, because that would require a level of dedication he's not demonstrated to the sport.

He'll be back. I'm not basing that on the F-500, or a title history pic. It's just common sense.

Mr. Nerfect
12-21-2004, 01:16 AM
Let's read the signs:

Brock's not in the NFL.

Brock's not going to actually spend time training to get in next year, because that would require a level of dedication he's not demonstrated to the sport.

He'll be back. I'm not basing that on the F-500, or a title history pic. It's just common sense.

it is common sense, but using common sense in the wrestling industry can often be a mistake. Lesnar is more likely than not to be back, but he might be pretty determined not to return to wrestling. Or just the WWE in general. Both parties may mutually agree to forget the walkout ever happened, but things will be uneasy for the WWE and Lesnar if/when he returns.

TNA may be the easier solution for Lesnar, and if they got rid of Macho Man for Lesnar, I would be extremely happy.

mike627
12-21-2004, 01:30 AM
Damn,Brock beatin the hell outta Jarret seems cool to me.

I-Hate-You
12-21-2004, 01:47 AM
I don't think Brock could go to TNA.

Sting Fan
12-21-2004, 02:03 AM
I read somewhere that his no compete clause ends in the next month or two.

Mr. Nerfect
12-21-2004, 02:09 AM
I read somewhere that his no compete clause ends in the next month or two.

I read around March.

Sting Fan
12-21-2004, 03:56 AM
Yeah that sounds about right. The two big questions are is Brock interested in TNA and will TNA survive that long?

Mr. Nerfect
12-21-2004, 06:02 AM
Yeah that sounds about right. The two big questions are is Brock interested in TNA and will TNA survive that long?

Well, although neither is really answerable, I would assume yes and yes.

TNA is a decent alternative at the moment, and has a good palatte of talent, and has the best of two divisions right now (tag and cruiserweight wrestling), and while there are loyal people who watch it, and a general rise rather than decrease in fanbase, TNA will likely stay afloat for some time. A person like Lesnar could really help the company, though.

The problem is that no one really draws anymore. The chances of TNA finding that breakout star as about as high as the WWE at this point, and they have a high amount of wrestling prodigies among their ranks. If TNA could get mainstream attention, and could get Lesnar to work for them long-term, I think TNA could become viable competition for the WWE. They certainly won't get the WWE to the ropes, but if they land a blow, it's on, IMO, especially if general WWE fans see that TNA has a better cruiserweight division (which fans really just eat up), and a more competetive atmosphere. A lot of people won't agree with this, but I think TNA is stronger than the WWE in some points, and those points are much more obvious to general fans than we realise. If they can break away from their independant feel, then I believe we may see big things from TNA, and why not, they're trying in some areas than the WWE is, and it really wouldn't surprise me if this payed off.

Would Lesnar be interested? For now it is less travelling and a return to the wrestling business. I don't know how much TNA can offer Lesnar, but with a fringe benefits, and most of their shows being located in Orlando, I really think Lesnar would feel more comfortable working for them, even if there is less finacial security involved.

Of course Lesnar may just come back to wrestling for the dough, which could potentially rule out TNA, but if Lesnar was more into it for the wrestling, TNA could appear a likely candidate for Brock, as would Japan, which is why I'm sure there is a conflict as to whether or not Lesnar should be brought back. Will he? In my mind yes, and in my mind he'll take it, but out of the corner of his eye, I believe TNA does hold some potential merit, and it wouldn't surprise me to see Lesnar there, although I don't think it is too likely. The WWE has a much better chance at this stage, which is a no brainer due to Lesnar contacting them about returning, and the fact they are better set finacially.

RemyRed
12-21-2004, 10:13 AM
TNA might go under after their February PPV or even sooner if the WWE does sue them. I wouldn't want Brock Lesnar in TNA though, he's not going there anyway. Do you think he would want to job to Jeff Jarrett? Nah, TNA is definately not in his plan, he might threaten to go there since the WWE is giving him a hard time right now though.

Mr. Nerfect
12-21-2004, 04:11 PM
TNA might go under after their February PPV or even sooner if the WWE does sue them. I wouldn't want Brock Lesnar in TNA though, he's not going there anyway. Do you think he would want to job to Jeff Jarrett? Nah, TNA is definately not in his plan, he might threaten to go there since the WWE is giving him a hard time right now though.

I'd say Lesnar would go over Jarrett. It would probably be put in his contract or something. Especially with Rhodes in booking, I really think Lesnar would be the focus superstar.