PDA

View Full Version : Angle/JBL

Mr. Nerfect
12-18-2004, 06:54 PM
I hope they revisit this and have a blowoff match on SmackDown! leading up to the Royal Rumble, and have JBl go over clean.

But anyway, does anyone think it would have been fitting if Kurt Angle claimed he was responsible for JBL's success, and that if it wasn't for him reversing the decision at The Great American Bash, Guerrero would still be WWE Champion?

Anyway, what does everyone else see in the near-future for JBL and Angle?

juanker
12-18-2004, 07:23 PM
JBL Going on to be the greatest WWE Champion EVER!!

That is what I see in the future

mike627
12-18-2004, 10:10 PM
In ten years JBL will be on Wrestlecrap.

Nervous Ferret
12-18-2004, 10:19 PM
I have no idea actually.

Gouda
12-18-2004, 10:36 PM
I hope they revisit this and have a blowoff match on SmackDown! leading up to the Royal Rumble, and have JBl go over clean.

But anyway, does anyone think it would have been fitting if Kurt Angle claimed he was responsible for JBL's success, and that if it wasn't for him reversing the decision at The Great American Bash, Guerrero would still be WWE Champion?

Anyway, what does everyone else see in the near-future for JBL and Angle?

I actually forgot about Angle being the one who got JBL the title in the first place...

That would actually make a really good storyline....but knowing how they have treated Angle's run as GM they'll just ignore it. Like how he was big time feuding with Cena as GM.

Anyways,I hope they don't just blow off Angle/JBL and move on to Big Show. I really enjoyed the interplay between the two and their respective stables.

The way I would do it is still to have Angle/JBL arguing over who is better and have their members arguing about who's better (with Angle possibly recruiting someone else to even the odds) but then since they want Big Show in there you can have Big Show keep showing both the stables up until finally they reluctantly work together to take out their common problem.

Eunos
12-18-2004, 11:20 PM
Ill admit that JBL has done a better job then anyone would expect.

But im kind of getting bored of seeing that Belt on him now and feel that are other people more worthy of that belt.

Head
12-18-2004, 11:41 PM
I think letting JBL going over clean would hurt Angle's credibility too much, with him being made to look like Big Show's bitch and everything recently.

Mr. Nerfect
12-19-2004, 03:27 AM
Maybe you can have JBL vs. Angle vs. Big Show at the PPV, with Layfield going over cleanly by pinning Angle, this gives Big Show enough grounds with Teddy Long for a rematch at No Way Out, which goes to JBL cleanly. Then we see a JBL finally gains his confidence back as the "Tough Texan", who although is the same JBL, isn't afraid to defend that WWE Title and kickass. Then he loses it one month into his newfound courage to John Cena who gets the whole too tough rub from JBL.

Hired Hitman
12-19-2004, 04:25 AM
JBL should get himself DQ'ed, no way in hell is he pinning kurt... not to mension making him tap out.. I mean, he's Kurt Fucking Angle.

ColdwaVer
12-20-2004, 08:31 PM
JBL's gimmick doesn't lend to him going over clean. A guy with such a huge stable behind him getting a clean win would be grounds for a face turn in a lot of cases. And Angle really needs a solid win; the last major win I can remember him getting was over Lesnar in 2003, unless someone can point me straighter.
Anyways, as much an unexpected success (if not a success at least not a dismal failure) as Bradshaw's title run has been, it's high time to move the belt. Angle seems like as good a candidate as any at this point, though another Big Show title run may be on the horizon.

Marcyo
12-20-2004, 08:35 PM
dunno. At any rate, JBL has had the title long enough

Innovator
12-20-2004, 08:54 PM
I heard Show and JBL might be in a barbed wire cage match, or something along those lines.

Ol Dirty Dastard
12-20-2004, 09:00 PM
God this forum is filled with retards.

juanker
04-21-2009, 04:58 PM
JBL IS A WRESTLING GAWD!!

Xero
04-21-2009, 04:59 PM
VINTAGE TPWW!

Loose Cannon
04-21-2009, 05:15 PM
lol, I thought Angle had resigned when I saw this.

Funky Fly
04-21-2009, 05:25 PM
JBL IS A WRESTLING GAWD!!

One is forgivable, but if you're just going be retarded and bump old threads, kiss your ass good-bye.

Rammsteinmad
04-21-2009, 06:35 PM
Ban him anyways Funky Fly. What's going on around here? It feels like we've had a thousand new people start THIS WEEK!!! And they're all retarded to boot!