PDA

View Full Version : Impact spoilers? (one match result)

McLegend
12-19-2004, 12:32 AM
I see impact on Saturday night I have no clue when everyone else sees Impact, so I decided to put spoiler in the title.

Dustin Rhodes a.k.a Goldust is now in TNA. Sorry Goldust fans.

He beat Johhny Swinger of the NYC with the curtain call. He has a goatee now.

It's weird seeing him look normal.

KingofOldSchool
12-19-2004, 12:59 AM
K.

RemyRed
12-19-2004, 01:21 AM
And he's already stated that he wants the Title. Anyone else see a pattern when it comes to bookers' sons?

corey99999
12-19-2004, 04:04 AM
someone told me that goldust was actually garrison cade? is that true or what?

Sting Fan
12-19-2004, 04:31 AM
Nope Goldust is Dustin Rhodes.

Funky Fly
12-19-2004, 06:03 AM
someone told me that goldust was actually garrison cade? is that true or what?
Garrison Cade (real name Lance Cade) is a rookie who graduated from Shawn Michaels' wrestling school only a few years ago. Also, Cade is taller and has a better physique than Goldust ever did. And Goldust has better psychology than than Cade.

In fact they look and wrestle completely differently. Whoever told you that should be smacked

corey99999
12-20-2004, 12:38 AM
ok i didnt really believe him, ill give him a smack

VJW
12-20-2004, 02:43 AM
ok i didnt really believe him, ill give him a smack

If you didn't really believe him than why did you ask?

SuperSlim
12-20-2004, 11:50 AM
man I watched it and I was gonna mention it but I guess I'll mention it now.

that match he wrestled was complete crap. I mean it was shameful that it even took place in that ring and that was after the worst match I have ever seen in TNA. Jeff Hardy vs. one of those Team Canada guys that has a tag title... the dark haired one.

Anyway those two put together one craptacular of a match. Missed spots left and right. I'm surprised the fans didn't just boo the mess out of them it was that bad. And the amount of selling in the match? Let's put it this way. Undertaker now sells better then either of them did in that match. TNA was on a roll but those two matches were real downers. And cosidering that one of those matches had a guy that was maineventin for the TNA championship doesn't say too much.

But Dustin Rhodes in TNA... :nono: very sad.

loopydate
12-21-2004, 03:14 PM
It was Bobby Roode and (surprise surprise) I blame the downfall of that match on Hardy. The guy's just lazy. I think Roode's a pretty good (if underrated) wrestler, and wouldn't mind seeing him get pushed a bit more.

The One
12-21-2004, 03:20 PM
For the love of god, why would they put the title on Rhodes? That wouldn't draw a dime. Dustin doesn't draw, Goldust kind of drew, but that was 100% character. Jarrett needs to drop the title to DDP, so DDP can drop it to Raven, and Raven can drop it to Christopher Daniels.....................why they even brought Dustin in is actually quite confusing to me.

http://nwatna.com/impact/pics/2004/12/17/gal1/large/29.jpg

Interviewer: Hey Rhodes, what are you doing in TNA?

Dustin: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I don't know...You'll never forget the name...er....uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Wait what's my gimmick?

http://nwatna.com/impact/pics/2004/12/17/gal1/large/30.jpg

Dusty: Jesus! Does my son really suck that much???

SuperSlim
12-21-2004, 03:25 PM
It was Bobby Roode and (surprise surprise) I blame the downfall of that match on Hardy. The guy's just lazy. I think Roode's a pretty good (if underrated) wrestler, and wouldn't mind seeing him get pushed a bit more.

well I wouldn't put the sole blame on Hardy cause some of it was Roode. But overall Impact sucked. I mean the main event saw the walk in of Hall and Nash and Hall really really lost his ability to sell.

Hopefully Impact will really really improve this Friday

Mr. JL
12-21-2004, 03:53 PM
Never really liked anything to come from Bobby Roode so far besides the fact that he is in the same stable as Petey Williams.

Jeff Hardy, I just do not know.

Sometimes he seems to be giving it 100% and it shows (Styles V. Hardy, Hardy/Styles V. Naturals, Hardy V. Brown) then in other matches it looks like he is giving 0.99% and I feel embarressed that he is one of my favourites.

Haven't seen his match on Impact this week yet, so I couldn't tell you how I feel. But I have seen most of his matches and Hardy is either working hard or hardly working. There seems to be no in between.