PDA

View Full Version : EWR- WCW Taboo Thursday 2005

Jeremy Christian
12-23-2004, 09:10 AM
It's the February PPV. Let me give you some background on my game.

So yeah, WWE is now WCW. In a match at Survivor Series, Vince and Shane McMahon were somehow able to lose a match to Vince Russo and Eric Bischoff. Not only did they lose the match, but they lost WWE, and Bischoff quickly renamed it to "World Championship Wrestling." That night, Chris Benoit won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship from Goldberg, but Bischoff claimed that the WWE title had no weight in WCW, and crowned Goldberg with the new WCW World Heavyweight Championship. At Starrcade, Benoit was able to unify the defunct WWE World Heavyweight Title (Known then as the International Heavyweight Championship) with Goldberg's title, becoming WCW World Heavyweight Champion. He defended the title against Goldberg at Royal Rumble, and now we are in February. John Cena won the Royal Rumble, and has decided to act on his contendership for the World Heavyweight Championship at WCW Taboo Thursday!

So here is the card thus far, and I hope plenty of people get to vote! Names in Italics are current champions...

Theodore R. Long vs. Bill Goldberg
*Loser Loses his Job
*Hardcore Match

WCW World Cruiserweight Championship
Rey Mysterio vs. David Flair
*Last Man Standing
*Falls Count Anywhere

WCW United States Championship
Diamond Dallas Page vs. ???
*Scott Steiner
*Luther Reigns
*Carlito Cool

WCW World Tag Team Championship
Chavo Guerrero and Chavo Classic vs. Ric Flair and Dave Batista
*Tables
*Ladders
*Hardcore

WCW European Championship
William Regal vs. Rene Dupree vs. ??? vs. ???
Choose 2:
*Paul London
*Sean O'Haire
*Billy Kidman
*Kenzo Suzuki

WCW Intercontinental Championship
Randy Orton vs. Booker T
*Steel Cage
*Ladder

Eddie Guerrero vs. Kurt Angle
*Submission Match
*Iron Man Match
*No Match

WCW World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Benoit vs. John Cena
*Steel Cage
*Ladder
*Hell in a Cell

SuperSlim
12-23-2004, 12:26 PM
I must admit at first I thought, what in the blue world are you talking about, then I thought you were insane, then I thoguht you were retarded.

Then I finally read that paragraph and that pretty much summed it up for me. So I guess we all should do at least one good deed a day so here is mine... APPRECIATE IT!

Long vs. Goldberg
hardcore

Mysterio vs. Flair
last man standing

DDP vs Carlito Cool

tag champ
ladders

European
London and O'haire

Inter...
steel cage

Eddie vs. Kurt