PDA

View Full Version : Rob Feinstein

Marc the Smark
12-28-2004, 11:17 AM
He's got a lotta good shoot interviews that I can't find anywhere else.... but I really don't want to give this guy my money (for obvious reasons). Any suggestions? Aren't there other people out there who do/sell these kinda shoot interviews? (I don't want them off the internet. I want them on video.) I already know about HighSpots, for example, but they don't have the videos that Feinstein has. I just don't wanna give this creep my money.

Rob
12-28-2004, 01:22 PM
If you get the bootlegs of Juventud Guerrera's, Taz's, Jim Cornette's, Bret Hart's, Bam Bam Bigelow's, Steve Williams' and Mikey Whipwreck then you will have done well. It's piss easy to get bootlegs here in England. I'd say try www.bobbarnett.com Bob is the best trader in the world bar none. I used to get UFC's airing on Saturday nights from him all the way from California by Tuesday morning. Email him and ask if he does them (I'm sure he does).

Dave Youell
12-29-2004, 03:48 AM
Just get them off RF Video and stop being a pussy, has Feinstein been charged with anything yet? Has he done any actual sentance for his suposed activities?

Plus bootlegs are copies of copies so you would lose some quality in picture and sound

Marc the Smark
12-29-2004, 09:28 AM
Just get them off RF Video and stop being a pussy, has Feinstein been charged with anything yet? Has he done any actual sentance for his suposed activities?

Well I thought he was charged and convicted, but I'm apparently mistaken.

Thanks for the info.

Dave Youell
12-29-2004, 09:34 AM
Well I thought he was charged and convicted, but I'm apparently mistaken.

Thanks for the info.
no it was a legit question I don't know if he's been convicted of anything

Marc the Smark
12-29-2004, 09:36 AM
no it was a legit question I don't know if he's been convicted of anything

No I was being genuine. I thought he had been convicted, but I was mistaken, and I'm glad someone told me.

Also, I heard he stepped down as the President of RF Video. Does that mean if I order these tapes he won't get any of the money? Would any of you order tapes from them in light of what's happened?

Dave Youell
12-29-2004, 09:47 AM
No I was being genuine. I thought he had been convicted, but I was mistaken, and I'm glad someone told me.

Also, I heard he stepped down as the President of RF Video. Does that mean if I order these tapes he won't get any of the money? Would any of you order tapes from them in light of what's happened?
Personally I would and have since this whole thing came out ages ago.

I don't know the full facts about the case or what is happening around them, all I know is that RF Video are reliable and do really good shoots of people that I want to see.

Chances are that Feinstien would still get money out of this even if he isn't the owner anymore, to be honest it's not my concern. Lets say that he did do what was said for arguements sake and was re habilitated in the correct manor, does that take away his right to make a living?

If a man comits acidental murder he can be walking the streets within 10 years of comitting the act and make money, yet a man who's being charged with trying to meet up with a boy and not actually doing anything or getting caught doing anything and the only proof being some AIM convo's which can be doctored quite easily is being treated like a maniac Peodifile (sp?) and therefore shouldn't be allowed to continue with a business that he started?

Marc the Smark
12-29-2004, 09:49 AM
Personally I would and have since this whole thing came out ages ago.

I don't know the full facts about the case or what is happening around them, all I know is that RF Video are reliable and do really good shoots of people that I want to see.

Chances are that Feinstien would still get money out of this even if he isn't the owner anymore, to be honest it's not my concern. Lets say that he did do what was said for arguements sake and was re habilitated in the correct manor, does that take away his right to make a living?

If a man comits acidental murder he can be walking the streets within 10 years of comitting the act and make money, yet a man who's being charged with trying to meet up with a boy and not actually doing anything or getting caught doing anything and the only proof being some AIM convo's which can be doctored quite easily is being treated like a maniac Peodifile (sp?) and shouldn't be allowed to continue with a business that he started.

Good points. It's just hard to financially support someone who is allegedly a pedophile. It's hard for me to do that, though he has done good interviews that I would love to have a copy of.

Dave Youell
12-29-2004, 09:53 AM
Good points. It's just hard to financially support someone who is allegedly a pedophile. It's hard for me to do that, though he has done good interviews that I would love to have a copy of.
Well that's your personal opinion and I respect that and i'm sure many others feel the same, but myself as a consumer will not be put off by a company for the individuals of an employee of that company.

I'm there's people who work in Asda who have been found out to be Pedophiles, that still wouldn't stop me shopping there

Marc the Smark
12-29-2004, 09:56 AM
Well that's your personal opinion and I respect that and i'm sure many others feel the same, but myself as a consumer will not be put off by a company for the individuals of an employee of that company.

I'm there's people who work in Asda who have been found out to be Pedophiles, that still wouldn't stop me shopping there

What's Asda? Anyway, if you heard the owner was accused of pedophilia, you'd still shop there? That's certainly your choice, but I'm asking for clarification. I would also like to know how others feel about Feinstein.

Dave Youell
12-29-2004, 10:00 AM
What's Asda? Anyway, if you heard the owner was accused of pedophilia, you'd still shop there? That's certainly your choice, but I'm asking for clarification. I would also like to know how others feel about Feinstein.
Wal-Mart

And to be honest yes I would.

Marc the Smark
12-29-2004, 10:02 AM
Wal-Mart

And to be honest yes I would.

Well I appreciate your honesty. I really do. I don't know if I could, but we're all different, and that's fine. Your honesty though, is encouraging me to wonder if I'm really be rational. So thank you.

Dave Youell
12-29-2004, 10:05 AM
Well I appreciate your honesty. I really do. I don't know if I could, but we're all different, and that's fine. Your honesty though, is encouraging me to wonder if I'm really be rational. So thank you.
You shouldn't need to question your rationality over this topic as it is a sensitive one. I can fully understand where you are coming from, we just have different views. :y:

Marc the Smark
12-29-2004, 10:06 AM
You shouldn't need to question your rationality over this topic as it is a sensitive one. I can fully understand where you are coming from, we just have different views. :y:

Yep, we might have different views on this, and that's okay. It's just good that we're discussing them, and in a civilized manner :) I do have a dilemma though.... I want the videos, but I'm not sure if I want to support Feinstein.

Dave Youell
12-29-2004, 10:07 AM
Yep, we might have different views on this, and that's okay. It's just good that we're discussing them, and in a civilized manner :) I do have a dilemma though.... I want the videos, but I'm not sure if I want to support Feinstein.
Check Ebay and buy them copied then ;)

Problem solved!

Marc the Smark
12-29-2004, 10:09 AM
Check Ebay and buy them copied then ;)

Problem solved!

They're not for sale there :) You asked earlier though.... should the guy be denied the right to make a living? That's a tough question. There's evidence he's committed a crime (correct?), so why should he be allowed to make a living? Shouldn't he be in jail or something? (Not trying to be difficult.... just discussing) Does anyone else have an opinion on this?

Dave Youell
12-29-2004, 10:22 AM
They're not for sale there :) You asked earlier though.... should the guy be denied the right to make a living? That's a tough question. There's evidence he's committed a crime (correct?), so why should he be allowed to make a living? Shouldn't he be in jail or something? (Not trying to be difficult.... just discussing)

As I understand it the only actual evidence is as follows:

Rob is obviously well known for his work in ROH and RF Videoo so he has web chats with fans etc.

A user starts chatting with him and they start talking about wrestling and things.

After a few days of talking the Boy asked if they can meet up one time

Rob agrees (still asuming this is a fan), but says only to talk as friends and nothing more

Rob goes upto the adress given to him, knocks on the door and is greated with a news camera and reporter asking why he's come to this house to have sex with an underage boy.

---------------------------

Now this is the story that i've heard from Rob when he did an interview a while back, but the whole thing sounds like a phoney sting opp by a news company, the only proof is the internet messages, which I haven't seen so I cannot comment on the actual transcript.

If I was in that situation I wouldn't agree to meet someone i've known on the net for 3 days, Rob did, but remember nothing actually happened, so it's impossible to know what his intentions were and the address was given to him by this other person online as an invitation. It's not like he agreed to meet at an undisclosed location or something, we was given details to what he thought was this boys house and stated that he was going to come over and chat like friends and nothing else.

Until i hear anything else more concreate than this i'm still unconvinced that he's a pedofile

Marc the Smark
12-29-2004, 10:28 AM
As I understand it the only actual evidence is as follows:

Rob is obviously well known for his work in ROH and RF Videoo so he has web chats with fans etc.

A user starts chatting with him and they start talking about wrestling and things.

After a few days of talking the Boy asked if they can meet up one time

Rob agrees (still asuming this is a fan), but says only to talk as friends and nothing more

Rob goes upto the adress given to him, knocks on the door and is greated with a news camera and reporter asking why he's come to this house to have sex with an underage boy.

---------------------------

Now this is the story that i've heard from Rob when he did an interview a while back, but the whole thing sounds like a phoney sting opp by a news company, the only proof is the internet messages, which I haven't seen so I cannot comment on the actual transcript.

If I was in that situation I wouldn't agree to meet someone i've known on the net for 3 days, Rob did, but remember nothing actually happened, so it's impossible to know what his intentions were and the address was given to him by this other person online as an invitation. It's not like he agreed to meet at an undisclosed location or something, we was given details to what he thought was this boys house and stated that he was going to come over and chat like friends and nothing else.

Until i hear anything else more concreate than this i'm still unconvinced that he's a pedofile

I never knew any of this. All I knew was what the media reported (which I know is not always accurate). May I ask where you got your info? It's very interesting.

Also, although Feinstein has not been convicted, what if he is someday? If I give him my money, and then he's convicted, I'm going to feel like a fool. Know what I mean? Giving money to someone who was convicted of harming/trying to a harm who he thought was a child?

Dave Youell
12-29-2004, 10:44 AM
I never knew any of this. All I knew was what the media reported (which I know is not always accurate). May I ask where you got your info? It's very interesting.

Also, although Feinstein has not been convicted, what if he is someday? If I give him my money, and then he's convicted, I'm going to feel like a fool. Know what I mean? Giving money to someone who was convicted of harming/trying to a harm who he thought was a child?

This was from an interview he did on the Wrestling Channel in the UK on a shoot show called the bagpipe report.

And I don't think a messenger conversation is valid evidence in a courtroom. He's in the process of sueing the news company who set this whole thing up as well.

As far as the ethical aspects of weather you can give money to a man who is suspected but no convicted, I can't answer that question for you, personally I would and always remember what they say at the start of every show of COPS

Innocent until Proven guilty

Marc the Smark
12-29-2004, 10:57 AM
Innocent until Proven guilty

True.... but suppose you gave him your money, then he was proven guilty. Wouldn't you feel kinda cheated? "I just gave money to a pedophile."

Dave Youell
12-29-2004, 11:50 AM
True.... but suppose you gave him your money, then he was proven guilty. Wouldn't you feel kinda cheated? "I just gave money to a pedophile."
Only if you gave it to him after convicted, right now he's an innocent man

Loose Cannon
12-29-2004, 11:52 AM
oh, I know where you can get shoots. Hold on a sec. Sorry for not responding earlier

Loose Cannon
12-29-2004, 11:58 AM
ok, Guys name is Corey Morgan. He used to have a site up, but had to take it down due to the WWE threatning to sue. So all his files are now on yahoo. Here http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/coreystapes/

You have to sign up with his group first to view the files in word documents. The shoots are in one file. Technically the shoots are RF Shoots, but you're not giving your money to RF Video.

Corey is a good guy and I never had any problems with him. The quality of the tapes isn't perfect like DVD, but great quality is hard to find with VHS. But he does have the cheapest prices I have seen on the net thus far.

He's got a ton of other shit too I'm sure you would like. Just browse all those Word Doc. and see.

I'll give you the website he posts at too if you want to speak to him on there :y:

http://oratory.rajahwwf.com/index.php?pg=faq This is the website he posts at. Just ask him a ? on the forums in the "Tape Corner" section and he'll answer.

Marc the Smark
12-29-2004, 12:32 PM
Thanks Loose Cannon! MAD PROPS for that!

But now, I joined his group on Yahoo. How do I get to the Word docs?

Loose Cannon
12-29-2004, 12:33 PM
go to Files on the left side.

Marc the Smark
12-29-2004, 01:13 PM
Do you have this guy's mailing address?

I want to send him a check for tapes, but I don't know where to send it.

Loose Cannon
12-29-2004, 01:16 PM
yeah, you got to drop him an e-mail for that. His e-mail is in the "Prices Doc"

Rob
12-29-2004, 03:01 PM
Hey Youell, If I shot your mum dead and ran away and was never caught by the police, does that mean I never killed her? If Michael Jackson does or doesn't go to jail next year, does the result of that case really define whether he touched up little boys or not?

Doesn't matter if you are convicted of something. Fagstain never got charged because it would have got thrown out of court.

Dave Youell
12-30-2004, 02:58 AM
Hey Youell, If I shot your mum dead and ran away and was never caught by the police, does that mean I never killed her? If Michael Jackson does or doesn't go to jail next year, does the result of that case really define whether he touched up little boys or not?

Doesn't matter if you are convicted of something. Fagstain never got charged because it would have got thrown out of court.
Exactlly, there's no solid evidence of the crime.

And like it or not that's the way the justice system works, if you can't be convicted your free to go. The only evidence in the Feinstein was a messenger conversation. This whole case is based around a messenger conversations.

because of that converstation, he's lost half of a profit making and dam good wrestling promotion along with the profits from RF Video and becuase of all the slander he won't be able to sucessfully rebuild on that.

Now my question to you is say he didn't do anything, is it fair that he's lost out on all that he's worked for?

Rob
12-31-2004, 11:42 AM
He was on the internet arranging to go to a house at a certain time to have sex with a "14 year old boy" and then at that time and place, Fagstain showed up. How is that NOT evidence?

Spare me the tears on this douchebag anyway. He made his own mess now he should act like the pig he is a roll around in it.

Just to answer your question though, I can't say "what if he didn't do anything" because he did. He got caught red handed on TV. And if he didn't then why hasn't he admitted it? And if it wasn't true, he could sue a ton of people for slander and libel and he hasn't. Because he is a fucking paedophile. He told what he thought was a 14 year old boy to lie about his age so he could shag him. And the stupid fucker did it on his own AOL ID which half the business knew was him since he spent so much time online acting like a total tit long before this cropped up.

In short, I didn't buy his tapes for this because I didn't like him. He ran RF Video poorly and was a fucking dickhead (I can think of one instance where the stupid bastard said he would buy a rare wrestling tape from me for $100 and then forwarded an email to one of his bitches saying he was gonna rip me off only for that email to be also sent to me!). Now I have more reason to hate him and promote reasons why people should stay clear of that pile of monkey turd.

I guess OJ was innocent too though eh? Well to quote Brian Pillman "a mark is a guy who thinks OJ didn't do it".