PDA

View Full Version : Front Row Seats?

Marc the Smark
12-28-2004, 11:49 AM
Has anyone here had front (or second) row seats for RAW?

If you have, can you tell us about your experience? Specifically, how did you get the tickets? On-line? At the box office? Through a ticket agency? Raw's coming to Providence on February 28th, and I really want good seats.

Volchok
12-28-2004, 12:08 PM
yeah i had front row tickets to a Raw back in 99' when they came to Albany... it was really cool you really got to see how big the wrestlers are, and its cool when they come around the baracade slapping peoples hands.. i slapped HBK's hand it was sweet... and my friend got sprayed by Gangrels red mist, but yeah if you can nab front row seats do it.. and i think my mom got them threw a ticket agency...

Marc the Smark
12-28-2004, 12:10 PM
Thanks for the reply.

I'm seriously thinking about "camping out" for tickets, but what time should I get there to do that? And also, how can I find out if there's going to be a lottery for tickets? Will the box office give out that info?

Master Shake
12-28-2004, 12:13 PM
Me and a few of my friends had front row seats for Smackdown's Thanksgiving special last year. I just called as soon as it said tickets went on sale, and they had four available seats, so we took 'em.

It was pretty cool. I got to high five Tazz, and that was the night Benoit and Cena each had to wrestle to get in a battle royal, and then wrestle in the battle royal itself, so I got my Benoit/Cena fill. All in all, front row rules.

Innovator
12-28-2004, 12:41 PM
I had front row back in ... 1994 at a house show. Yokozuna was one biiiiiiig dude. I remember him and Earthquake wrestling, and Doink and Jeff Jarrett wrestling.

Shaggy
12-28-2004, 12:50 PM
How much does front row cost? Ive been thinking about getting front row also but I didnt know how much the prices ranged from.

Innovator
12-28-2004, 12:52 PM
depends on the event I think, PPV's can go 100 and beyond, 400 for one WM ticket

I saw two front row tickets on ebay going for 115, so ebay would be your best bet and finding them cheap.

Marc the Smark
12-28-2004, 01:18 PM
So if I want to "camp out" for tickets, what time should I get to the building?
Maybe 9 or 10 pm the night before they go on sale?

DaveWadding
12-28-2004, 01:27 PM
I got first row more than a couple times (cause my buddy's in a WC and they have a WC section to the right of the ramp right in front of the ring).

But anyways, some of the most memorable wrestling moments happen when you're sitting front row. If you lyell loud enough more of the wrestliers can see you and most of the time will acknowledge you (had RVD and D'Lo do that, at least for good shit). I also pissed off Brock Lesnar so bad with my heckling he yelled FUCK YOU at me...pretty funny. (That was at the SD! during the Tag Title Tourney, where Brock and Tajiri had to team up). Also, I met Lawler because of my seats, when you have a WC person, they have to be taken down on a elevator, and the elevator at AWA is back through some of the backstage area...and we just happened to run into King.

Good times all around.

Also, they cost $40 each here cause I get em through the box office.

Rob
12-28-2004, 01:28 PM
Had second row for Summerslam 1992.

DaveWadding
12-28-2004, 01:29 PM
Had second row for Summerslam 1992.
Fucking expensive ass PPV seats :rant:

Rob
12-28-2004, 01:30 PM
Fucking expensive ass PPV seats :rant:

£25 mate :D

The One
12-28-2004, 02:06 PM
I got a front row ticket to a couple of RAWs and Nitros back in the mid 90's. My favorite moment of that was in 1999, Triple H had just won the World Title and was going off on the crowd, and me and my friends were being quite ruckass and Triple H actually pointed to me and my best friend Roo and told us to shut the hell up. It was alot of fun and made us feel like we were somehow important.

Bo
12-28-2004, 03:22 PM
Ive noticed though, mostly front row is give to radio stations for contest.

Dave Youell
12-28-2004, 03:52 PM
*ahem*

http://www.tpww.net/extras/signs/wm1.jpg

The CyNick
12-28-2004, 04:36 PM
Wrestlemania XIX brought to you by Dave Youell and TPWW.net!

Never had front row for a TV taping or PPV. But I have had front row for a lot of house shows. Those were probably the most fun times Ive had at wrestling shows. The guys are more interactive, and you can get spit on, wait....thats not good.

MVP
12-28-2004, 04:37 PM
RAW hasn't come to Maine since 1997, and I didn't go.

External conflicts prevented me from going to any shows in Boston as well.

Xero
12-28-2004, 04:59 PM
I've never had front row seats. The closest I've gotten was second row at an indy event. WrestleMania XX floor seats, not just front row, went for over $700. Most PPV front row seating is around $300. RAW's, SmackDown!'s and house shows can go anywhere from $70 to the low $100's from what I understand.

Really, I don't have any reason to go front row, since the arenas I go to (Continental Airlines, Nassau Coliseum, and MSG) have good seats from really anywhere. I was quite happy with my seats to WrestleMania XX. $70 for the highest part of the arena, and they had a great view. (Second row in the section.) The closest I've been has been on the floor at MSG at a house show a long time ago. They were great seats.

I would love to have closer seats, though.

RGWhat316
12-28-2004, 10:26 PM
Unfotunately in the 7 WWE shows I've been to, the closest I have been is the 1st row of the lower bowl which I was at in August at SmackDown, which is still level with the main floor. Those I believe were $40. But we had gotten them a couple weeks in advance, but not the first day.

Shaggy
12-28-2004, 10:37 PM
I have only been to 2 wwe shows. One was a really old event that was here which the main event was like Hulk Hogan Vs Roddy Piper (I was real young at the time so I dont remember much) and then my second event was Wrestlemania X-7. I know the tickets for Mania were really big priced. I guess I should check this out for WWE since there gonna be here this Thursday.

Dave Youell
12-29-2004, 02:54 AM
The best way if you really really want front row is timing and numbers. If it's just 1 person on their own your chances of getting a better seat increase, I was chatting to this guy who had front row for the past 5 manias in a row. Mainly because it was platinum seating and cost more and you had to get the tix via fax.

In other words if you want front row Raw tix, go by yourself and get on those phones the minute they go on sale

V
12-29-2004, 03:53 AM
http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=14593

Dave Youell
12-29-2004, 04:24 AM
LOL you went through 6 months of threads to find that!

V
12-29-2004, 05:24 AM
lol i just searched it cuz i knew he made this exact thread before