PDA

View Full Version : blonde moment

Jeffhardyfav4life
12-28-2004, 02:53 PM
ok, i'm being a complete blonde here, but i'm compling a list of wcw matches from the 90's till they were bought out. i've got a few, but my brain's pooped out on me andi need the one match w/ Jarret, Arquette and DDP in the round cage....

Loose Cannon
12-28-2004, 02:56 PM
WHAT? Did you just completely talk about two different things?

Disturbed316
12-28-2004, 02:59 PM
Round cage? You must mean the shitefest that was the triple-tier cage match.

The One
12-28-2004, 03:02 PM
I think you mean the Triple Cage Match for the World Heavyweight Title with Jeff Jarrett going over Diamond Dallas Page and David Arquette when David hit DDP with a guitar which allowed Double J to get the win...however the real exciting part was when Mike Awesome threw Chris Kanyon off the cage and to the ramp. That was probably the last time WCW did anything that made me say "Holy Shit".

Disturbed316
12-28-2004, 03:11 PM
When Kanyon got thrown of the cage I wasn't that impressed to be honest. They probably thought it would make people remember the match more or something. Anyway, the drop from the first cage to the raised ramp wasn't the much, probably about 15ft. Now if he was thrown from the second cage, then I would have been "Holy Shit", but then that probably would have killed him.